Bald guy picking up girls

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score
London is full of beautiful, single women from all over the world, especially Europe. Definitely a place to get women.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't believe for a second the negativity spread by many users on this forum. Bald guys can definitely get hot women. I have seen it far too many times to believe otherwise. In my university, full of NW1's, I witnessed bald men having no issues with women. Now before anyone argues, No not all of those bald men were tall, intelligent or had a great face. I saw a bald middle eastern guy from Lebanon, of height 5'8, boning several women in my college. He was of average face. He wasn't even tanned. He looked like a white guy. When I first saw him, I thought he was a white dude. He had an average face. He didn't even have good sense of humor. He was in good shape but wasn't ripped or anything. How did he do it? I am not sure. One thing he did do was express interest in women WITHOUT looking desperate. Now he is back to Lebanan and is married to a gorgeous model like women. I saw many examples like that. So guys in this forum can give me all the arguments they want about why bald men can't get hot women, but my experiences say otherwise. Having said that, I firmly believe that hair loss does make most people uglier. Guys who get women bald can get even more women with hair. But it certainly is not end of the world like many guys on this forum claim it is. I think fat men are far more unattractive to women than bald men. But then again, fat men can do something about it and bald men can't.

blackg

Reaction score
He is the classic "one size fits all" warrior.
It's amazing he can't seem to fathom the fact that most men look retarded bald. Myself included.
And yes, I give him props for getting out there (especially with that hair style) but all I see is him getting a bunch of fake phone numbers.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Don't believe for a second the negativity spread by many users on this forum. Bald guys can definitely get hot women. I have seen it far too many times to believe otherwise. In my university, full of NW1's, I witnessed bald men having no issues with women. Now before anyone argues, No not all of those bald men were tall, intelligent or had a great face. I saw a bald middle eastern guy from Lebanon, of height 5'8, boning several women in my college. He was of average face. He wasn't even tanned. He looked like a white guy. When I first saw him, I thought he was a white dude. He had an average face. He didn't even have good sense of humor. He was in good shape but wasn't ripped or anything. How did he do it? I am not sure. One thing he did do was express interest in women WITHOUT looking desperate. Now he is back to Lebanan and is married to a gorgeous model like women. I saw many examples like that. So guys in this forum can give me all the arguments they want about why bald men can't get hot women, but my experiences say otherwise. Having said that, I firmly believe that hair loss does make most people uglier. Guys who get women bald can get even more women with hair. But it certainly is not end of the world like many guys on this forum claim it is. I think fat men are far more unattractive to women than bald men. But then again, fat men can do something about it and bald men can't.

Then why are you here? If losing your hair isn't going to cause you to lose women then what do you care if you lose your hair? Just let your hair go and go pick up scores of beautiful women.

- - - Updated - - -

https://youtu.be/OBJmBVecjAU

Not saying this makes everything better (im having a hard depression about hair loss right now) ...but it helps to know that confidence really can win over baldness.

The sound on my personal computer is broken so I can't tell what's being said so I can't critique what's going on in the video. But one thing I will say right off is that if the gals know that they're being videoed by a bald guy who's trying to prove that women are nice to bald guys then the women in the video will go along with the "women are nice to bald guys" meme because the women know they're being recorded and they want to appear to be nice. This may just be some bald guy who is trying to create shallow evidence that women like bald men because it serves as a personal placebo for him, convincing him that women like bald men. In other words, his whole routine might just be a way for him to bluepill himself.

And just because women are being friendly with a bald guy doesn't mean they will be interested in anything more than that. So what if some women talked to a bald guy - that doesn't mean they love and want to keep him. Partying women will talk and laugh with bald men; that doesn't mean they want anything romantic to do with bald men.

blackg

Reaction score
Well, he was miked up but I don't know if the women could actually see the camera. Maybe some did, maybe some didn't.

jd_uk

Reaction score
The girls can't see the camera. It is 'in field' footage...pick up guys use hidden cameras to do this.

Like i say...right now i would love to not have hair loss. I have just been told that i could never have a hair transplant and i have diffuse hair even at the back and sides with finasteride my only option (which i am dead against). In short i feel pretty depressed..but then this guy and others are out there much more bald than me just living the life and picking up hot girls. It goes to show that all the quotes about 'confidence not framing your face, her not being able to run her fingers through your confidence' etc are written by depressed guys and not the guys who just go out and pull regardless.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Then why are you here? If losing your hair isn't going to cause you to lose women then what do you care if you lose your hair? Just let your hair go and go pick up scores of beautiful women.

First, don't assume that every guy that has hair loss is just concerned aboutit because of potential loss of mates. That may be a big reason but by far not the only one. For me personally it's more about having a very high self esteem and high sense of self worth. I am currently around Norwood 2.5. But I used to be Norowood 0. It has clearly brought my looks down and I hate it. When I had all my hair, I was extremely confident and felt great. And no, that is not only because I think women wouldn't find me as attractive. I recently visited my home country for a wedding. Many of relatives hadn't seen me since my Norwood 0 days. Many of them were surprised to see me. They were telling me things like, "What happened to you? You were the handsomest man we knew but you don't look as good as you used to?". They couldn't point exact reason because it still looks like i have full head of hair. But I knew the truth and I was heart broken listening to those comments. I simply can't keep the hairstyles that I could when I was Norwoodd 0. I was known for my movie star like good looks and it went down as I lost some hair. It hurts a lot. As far as women are concerned, I can still pull women so tha'ts not an issue. But I want to feel like the way I did 7 years ago.

MickChong

Established Member
Reaction score

He was probably like this guy in the video. I'm experienced and old enough to know what works and what doesn't. The guy in the video has the sort of confidence most men don't possess. That's why he was getting numbers for fun.

It's unrealistic to expect most men to develop that kind of outgoing personality. They just cannot do it. They need looks/good job/other qualities to get a partner which they usually meet through work/other means rather than the cold approach showed on this video.

- - - Updated - - -

First, don't assume that every guy that has hair loss is just concerned aboutit because of potential loss of mates. That may be a big reason but by far not the only one. For me personally it's more about having a very high self esteem and high sense of self worth. I am currently around Norwood 2.5. But I used to be Norowood 0. It has clearly brought my looks down and I hate it. When I had all my hair, I was extremely confident and felt great. And no, that is not only because I think women wouldn't find me as attractive. I recently visited my home country for a wedding. Many of relatives hadn't seen me since my Norwood 0 days. Many of them were surprised to see me. They were telling me things like, "What happened to you? You were the handsomest man we knew but you don't look as good as you used to?". They couldn't point exact reason because it still looks like i have full head of hair. But I knew the truth and I was heart broken listening to those comments. I simply can't keep the hairstyles that I could when I was Norwoodd 0. I was known for my movie star like good looks and it went down as I lost some hair. It hurts a lot. As far as women are concerned, I can still pull women so tha'ts not an issue. But I want to feel like the way I did 7 years ago.

It's hard for someone with good looks to lose it over time. At least you had the good looks in the first place and by your own admission got lots of women and had lots of fun. Even with your decline in looks, you're still able to get women but receive less compliments. Yeah, people are thoughtless sometimes when they make such comments.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
He was probably like this guy in the video. I'm experienced and old enough to know what works and what doesn't. The guy in the video has the sort of confidence most men don't possess. That's why he was getting numbers for fun.

It's unrealistic to expect most men to develop that kind of outgoing personality. They just cannot do it. They need looks/good job/other qualities to get a partner which they usually meet through work/other means rather than the cold approach showed on this video.

No, that guy was actually sort of reserved and would take some time to warm up to strangers. But you are absolutely correct about everything else. I am not saying that balding doesn't hurt your chances. My point is that it's not the end of the world. Bald men can still get hot women. But will I get hot women if I go bald? Probably not because I am so depressed about even going to Norwood 2.5. I cant even imagine what my mental state will be if I ever go to Norwood 4 or 5.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

Loss of self-esteem. And why is that? Why does hair loss = loss of self esteem? It IS because you think you are less attractive to women. So ultimately your loss of self-esteem IS about women. So since some guy on a video, who is trying to convince himself that he's still attractive despite his own baldness, has told you that women are all over him and women are dragging him into bed and the marriage alter forget about your hair, shave your head, and show yourself to women so they can drag you to their bedrooms and the marriage alter.

- - - Updated - - -

The girls can't see the camera. It is 'in field' footage...pick up guys use hidden cameras to do this.

Like i say...right now i would love to not have hair loss. I have just been told that i could never have a hair transplant and i have diffuse hair even at the back and sides with finasteride my only option (which i am dead against). In short i feel pretty depressed..but then this guy and others are out there much more bald than me just living the life and picking up hot girls. It goes to show that all the quotes about 'confidence not framing your face, her not being able to run her fingers through your confidence' etc are written by depressed guys and not the guys who just go out and pull regardless.

We don't know everything about this video...how he picked which women to approach, did he edit out video of women telling him to get lost or they would call the cops, are these phone numbers even real, even if some of the phone numbers are will the women who gave him real phone numbers follow through with him etc, etc, etc. You guys are really making a lot out of a video that you really know nothing about. I'm sorry, but I'm not buying it. For all we know he selected women who looked like they might be looking for directions or something, or maybe women that looked vulnerable. We don't have all the facts and he's not going to share them because he's trying to prove something.

jd_uk

Reaction score

You really had friends say 'what happened to you'? What sh*t friends. Had you put on weight or anything else?

nameless

Banned
Reaction score

Some of those women saw the camera for sure. When he was in the crowd of women they definitely saw the camera.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Loss of self-esteem. And why is that? Why does hair loss = loss of self esteem? It IS because you think you are less attractive to women. So ultimately your loss of self-esteem IS about women. So since some guy on a video, who is trying to convince himself that he's still attractive despite his own baldness, has told you that women are all over him and women are dragging him into bed and the marriage alter forget about your hair, shave your head, and show yourself to women so they can drag you to their bedrooms and the marriage alter.[\Quote]

The problem with your argument is that you seem to assume that women are the ONLY reason men care about hair loss. I am not sure about others but for me personally it's about my own sense of self worth. I want to look handsome in front of everyone including my relatives. However, it appears that you are unable to grasp this concept. It is OK because we all have our individual experiences that determine to a great extent how we perceive the world. It will be very hard for you to understand where I am coming from until you are in my shoe. Call it vanity but I want people to find me as good looking as they used to. The sense of satisfaction you get when all women look at you with sense of awe and men look at you with a sense of admiration and jealousy is indescribable. Your sisters show you off to their friends to impress them. You feel like having a super power. It really hurts when you start to lose that power.

- - - Updated - - -

You really had friends say 'what happened to you'? What sh*t friends. Had you put on weight or anything else?

No, on the contrary, I lost weight because I have been training for a marathon. And not just one friend, many other relatives said the same thing. But it's OK. People in my culture are very brash and direct. It's normal to say things like that to your relatives/frinnds.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
Where in this video did he compete against good looking guys with hair? Nowhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Loss of self-esteem. And why is that? Why does hair loss = loss of self esteem? It IS because you think you are less attractive to women. So ultimately your loss of self-esteem IS about women. So since some guy on a video, who is trying to convince himself that he's still attractive despite his own baldness, has told you that women are all over him and women are dragging him into bed and the marriage alter forget about your hair, shave your head, and show yourself to women so they can drag you to their bedrooms and the marriage alter.[\Quote]

The problem with your argument is that you seem to assume that women are the ONLY reason men care about hair loss. I am not sure about others but for me personally it's about my own sense of self worth. I want to look handsome in front of everyone including my relatives. However, it appears that you are unable to grasp this concept. It is OK because we all have our individual experiences that determine to a great extent how we perceive the world. It will be very hard for you to understand where I am coming from until you are in my shoe. Call it vanity but I want people to find me as good looking as they used to. The sense of satisfaction you get when all women look at you with sense of awe and men look at you with a sense of admiration and jealousy is indescribable. Your sisters show you off to their friends to impress them. You feel like having a super power.

Sorry. I'm not going for it. Men want hair because they want to be attractive to women. Women want hair because they want to be attractive to men. Attractiveness has spillover affect but bottom line is that men want hair because they want to be attractive to women.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where in this video did he compete against good looking guys with hair? Nowhere.

You continue to misunderstand my argument. The argument is NOT that baldness doesn't have any effect on a man's potential to find women. In my opinion it does for most men. The argument is that it doesn't make it impossible. In fact, given right circumstances and mindset, it is quite probable.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry. I'm not going for it. Men want hair because they want to be attractive to women. Women want hair because they want to be attractive to men. Attractiveness has spillover affect but bottom line is that men want hair because they want to be attractive to women.

It's fine. Like I said, our perception of the world is shaped by our experiences.

nameless

Banned
Reaction score
I could spend a lot of time looking at the video and listening to it and I would find hole after hole after hole in it. I don't think it's staged but I do think it promotes something that isn't even proved. One of the women he's dancing with does not look attractive at all and you can barely make out her face as they only show it for a second and it's dark. There's also another shot of her, it's at a different place, but it's also dark, and doesn't show her face. In her case, he wants to show himself with a woman but doesn't want the viewer to see what she looks like. I wonder what that means.

pjhair

My Regimen
Reaction score
See, my beliefs about effect of baldness on the prospect of attracting women is NOT based on this video at all. It's based on what I have seen in my life. I have seen bald men picking hot women before. You can give me all sort of arguments about why can't bald men pick up hot women but that still wouldn't change my experiences. Even if the above video is fake, that still wouldn't change the fact that I have seen bald men dating really hot women. I would rather believe what I have seen from my own eyes.

blackg

Reaction score
No one has mentioned this dudes faux accent. Maybe that's why he's getting all these real numbers.