Bald By 19 Deepest Sadness I Ever Had

flyermen

Reaction score
Thanks you guys .for your lovely support!!!.there is something called hairgen should i use it?affraid of combing this and minoxidill

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks you guys .for your lovely support!!!.there is something called hairgen should i use it?affraid of combing this and minoxidill

How is your donor area? Hard to judge but didn't look too bad from the pics. If you hit norwood 5 with no miniturization in the donor you're probably still a viable transplant patient. Your small forehead and strong eyebrow game definitely help you to pull off a buzz with some frame you have left, which is going to look a lot better than the slick bald look.

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
Flyermen....there is one thing you have going for you....you have a good shaped head. As long as you stay fit through your younger days you should maintain a good level of confidence about your looks. Woman mostly look at how fit a man is not hair. Look at guys like vin diesal and the rock. They keep their weight down and stay fit and pull it off. Good luck. Try not to worry. I know it's tough at 19... keep your chin up....

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Flyermen....there is one thing you have going for you....you have a good shaped head. As long as you stay fit through your younger days you should maintain a good level of confidence about your looks. Woman mostly look at how fit a man is not hair. Look at guys like vin diesal and the rock. They keep their weight down and stay fit and pull it off. Good luck. Try not to worry. I know it's tough at 19... keep your chin up....

he asked hair advice not razor advice, blind imbecile

Raphael13

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
At least you look good. When I'm getting bald I will be a level 2 on a 10 level scale, and im not joking.

flyermen

Reaction score
Thank guys again.and i will answer some of the questions here.my mom's father had alot of hair until the age of 60.my father went bald by the age of 30.and my 24 years old brother isnt balding.

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I would've guessed 5'6/168cm tbh.. but then I have a skull that's too big for my height so maybe my perceptions are skewed.
Hey, at least you have that going for you, dude.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
6ft+ master race

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I started to get bald by the age of 13(not jk)i was using minoxidil for 3 years fro

1.75 m

same here

the exact height for not being insecure about

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

HairPro

My Regimen
Reaction score
make sure to wash your hair/scalp 2 times a day, morning and night to remove sebum as much as possible. Never leave sweat and grease in your scalp. That should help to keep what you have.

LocoRoco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your only option now is to become a female, goodluck! If you want your hair back that is xD