Bald By 19 Deepest Sadness I Ever Had

doyle11

Established Member
Reaction score
Strong eyebrows and jaw line, good shaped head and low body fat.

You'e one of the lucky ones with strong features that help mitigate baldness.

Try and hang on to the stubble on your head if you can, it does make a cosmetic difference

Dar

Established Member
Reaction score
he asked hair advice not razor advice, blind imbecile
You are the imbecile. I gave good advice. H
I doubt he needs to spend the next 30 years like you praying to the internet God's to come up with a cure......Moron...

ams98

My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate that I’m losing mine. I’m 19 too. There are worse things happening to people though. Being tall, having nice features, and skull structure makes it better for me though at least. This genetic condition is fucked up.

LocoRoco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hate that I’m losing mine. I’m 19 too. There are worse things happening to people though. Being tall, having nice features, and skull structure makes it better for me though at least. This genetic condition is fucked up.

There is 1 experimental method that can get you "SIGNIFICANT" growth, though this would be a period of dedication for you and you would have to follow through... If you want I can suggest it though I might get some initial lashback. But It is very likely to have good results and you will eventually end up normal.

pizzamanluigi

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You actually really pull of the bald look really well. Just try to save what you have if possible.

Umber

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You only look like a cancer patient for the first few weeks after shaving since the areas with hair growth haven't had any sunlight and are much paler than the rest of your head/face. If you ride it out it will look much more natural and with that head shape also pretty neat. You have my sympathies from a 22 y/o who's also having no response from the meds

flyermen

Reaction score
hey guys ,i finally gave up about my hair. i think this was my best decision, i had nothing to do with what was left on my head .i started to shave my head completely bald after every 3 days i became very obsession with shaving my head ,very strange from one edge to another ,obession with balding now obession with shaving .is this real lol

Articom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
hey guys ,i finally gave up about my hair. i think this was my best decision, i had nothing to do with what was left on my head .i started to shave my head completely bald after every 3 days i became very obsession with shaving my head ,very strange from one edge to another ,obession with balding now obession with shaving .is this real lol
Ignore the cancer patient comments from your friends. Drastic hair changes always look strange to your family and friends at first. Eventually it will flip around and you would look weird with hair and bald is what looks better to everyone you know.

fromhairtohair

My Regimen
Reaction score
it sucks for 19, but once you're around 22-23 it will get better (as in if you shave now you look a bit older, while if your 30years old and shaved you'll still look 23 years old)...

also your headshape is rocking, you can totally pull it off.

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am gay and I think you are extremely good looking. Your eyes are your strongest feature. Your head hair was not. Losing that is not going to take away from your looks. I'd maybe just buzz it really close but I would have to compare. I think it is very strange to have such aggressive hair loss so young and wonder if you had a medical issue.