bald and below 5 f 8? life is over for you

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
sure gollum is more pathetic, to you, but neither of them are getting women. so end result is the same, thus height does not matter if you're bald.
it's like comparing 0 to 0.

that's why the "looks maxing" advice is useless, if you weren't attractive with full head of hair you'll never be attractive.
if whatever "looks maxing" you plan on doing can't make you attractive- don't bother with it.
chasing points under the unattractive bracket is meaningless.
Tall and bald will get a few women. Theres girls that like pure masculinity. But short and bald won't get you anything

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tall and bald will get a few women. Theres girls that like pure masculinity. But short and bald won't get you anything
being bald and tall doesn't make you masculine, it's all about body type and your face, you can be normal height and bald but have muscular body and well framed face with strong jaw and facial features and you'll do x10 better than a bald & tall guy that don't have those qualities.

Wispy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh please.

Dress worth a damn, exercise, stay fit, stay clean, you'll be fine. Not all women want a veritable giant, if you look better than most of the population (again...clean up, dress well, have a good attitude on life, be AVERAGE weight, and I mean it - no rolls, no overweight, do your chest, even if you have a 'puffy' pec, its better than no or flabby pecs) - you'll be fine.

This is just chan level dreck.

Wispy

My Regimen
Reaction score
you keep thinking that lmao, see where it gets you with your bald head.
I'm sure you're barely even bald tho, probably Norwood 2 like most of the cry babies here.

sh*t I wish I was Norwood 2, I'm Norwood 3....a? I have my vertex but fat luck that gives me. My front is fucked. I used wigs/systems when I care to go out but most just chalk that up to dragging as I hang near gayborhoods; for my walking life I just shave it all off.

What I've done works, and it works for every man. Dress worth a damn, have a style. I go for militay-gothish-Skinhead; black all, tall boots. Be confident. Have a body women like to touch. Most women I see in NYC are shorter than me anyway, and I'm what - 170 odd cm? 5'6 Imp?

But what definitely turns them off is seeing some short, fat, unkempt, unstylish guy being squeamish about himself or being around women. I'm a judgy person - most guys don't know how to dress still, even in NYC. Do ANYTHING, but just do it well, and coast from there. But honestly fat, unkempt, unclean, smelly, weirdly shaven, weird, is more of a killer than short+bald.

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t I wish I was Norwood 2, I'm Norwood 3....a? I have my vertex but fat luck that gives me. My front is fucked. I used wigs/systems when I care to go out but most just chalk that up to dragging as I hang near gayborhoods; for my walking life I just shave it all off.

What I've done works, and it works for every man. Dress worth a damn, have a style. I go for militay-gothish-Skinhead; black all, tall boots. Be confident. Have a body women like to touch. Most women I see in NYC are shorter than me anyway, and I'm what - 170 odd cm? 5'6 Imp?

But what definitely turns them off is seeing some short, fat, unkempt, unstylish guy being squeamish about himself or being around women. I'm a judgy person - most guys don't know how to dress still, even in NYC. Do ANYTHING, but just do it well, and coast from there. But honestly fat, unkempt, unclean, smelly, weirdly shaven, weird, is more of a killer than short+bald.
Lmao fuckin nw3

Wispy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao fuckin nw3

3a. If it was just a normal 3, I would be fine with a mohawk, but it's -a. The front is gone and noticeably thin than the mid, vertex, and sides. It's f*****g ugly and makes me look like a middle aged middle management has-been if I don't shave it.

I could transplant it easily, if I had the dosh, but alas.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

why did u stop using systems?

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
1605685341792.png

1605685379928.png

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score

"Most guys don't know how to dress still"
"Unstylish"

Also: "I go for militay-gothish-Skinhead; black all, tall boots."

LOL