bald and below 5 f 8? life is over for you

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
nothing worse then being bald and short. this is the unltimate K.O for a man. your face screams old because of your bald head and your body screams a kid. your like a combination of being an elderly male and a kid. in short you look like a cacner patient.

no muscle will help you. you will just look like a compensating retard. all bald guys who are also below 5 ft 8 their lives are compleatly over

the only redeeming factor is if you already 40-50 range. in that case its over for you anyway so it dosent even matter

but im a 5 ft 6 who got compleatly bald by 22. imagine my life. im a walking ghost. i died when i hitted nw2 at the age of 19. im like a ghost type pokemon who's other type is fairy because im a manlet and fairy pokemon are extreamly childlish

1604571169777.png

1604571209656.png

1604571270564.png

1604571409649.png

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not better if you're tall unless you want to look like a big oafish tough guy type. Maybe that's better than being a small bald guy, but it still sucks. Everyone stereotypes you and most of the women interested in you are trashy types who are attracted to bikers or convicts or pro wrestlers. In my experience, they only reinforce the fact that you're unattractive and mostly can't get anyone except those who can't do any better.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not better if you're tall unless you want to look like a big oafish tough guy type. Maybe that's better than being a small bald guy, but it still sucks. Everyone stereotypes you and most of the women interested in you are trashy types who are attracted to bikers or convicts or pro wrestlers. In my experience, they only reinforce the fact that you're unattractive and mostly can't get anyone except those who can't do any better.
While its true that its mainly trashy low quality types that like bald masculine dudes theres also some daddy issues types high quality girls that like bald dudes. And be thankful some girls like you in the first place. Not to mention you at least have somewhat respectable looks all things considered with the height included. Like in a general social context you're way less pathetic than a short baldie

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score
While its true that its mainly trashy low quality types that like bald masculine dudes theres also some daddy issues types high quality girls that like bald dudes. And be thankful some girls like you in the first place. Not to mention you at least have somewhat respectable looks all things considered with the height included. Like in a general social context you're way less pathetic than a short baldie
I never dug this style. People should stop thinking all straight guys would love looking like this. I like my young teenage like fresh appearance. If I went full bald I will look like a neo nazi cancer patient. If your genetics aren't built for this don't even try It. I'm skinny, my father was skinny his entire life, all my brothers have young looking faces. Not everybody can play the tough guy looks.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never dug this style. People should stop thinking all straight guys would love looking like this. I like my young teenage like fresh appearance. If I went full bald I will look like a neo nazi cancer patient. If your genetics aren't built for this don't even try It. I'm skinny, my father was skinny his entire life, all my brothers have young looking faces. Not everybody can play the tough guy looks.
Yeah but my point is it's better to at least look like a tough guy then ugly gollum

If you're tall and big you at least have something to fall back on if you go bald

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Joe Rogaine did more damage to his looks with those tattoos and above all by taking roids, his body looks super weird.
And he's obsessed with bald dudes, always promotes them in his podcast and says that it's the most attractive look. And is extremely jealous of good looking full head guys.

Did his donor deplete so fast after 1 failed FUT transplant?

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ugh...girls with daddy issues DO go for bald guys. It's creepy...I'm not complaining that I want similar treatment (since I don't want to date my mom), but why is it that it's totally acceptable for women to say they want a man like their dad and even to call their boyfriend "daddy" in some circumstances? Can you imagine if I went on a date and told a woman that she reminds me of my mom?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ugh...girls with daddy issues DO go for bald guys. It's creepy...I'm not complaining that I want similar treatment (since I don't want to date my mom), but why is it that it's totally acceptable for women to say they want a man like their dad and even to call their boyfriend "daddy" in some circumstances? Can you imagine if I went on a date and told a woman that she reminds me of my mom?
They don't literally want to date their dad, it's not specifically used for bald guys but a guy that gives off a strong masculine vibe. The term is goofy though.

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m 5’4 and started balding in my teens. Luckily I am trans and reversed my hair loss whilst transitioning well due to being an early transitioner. :)

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your estradiol dosage seems a bit low at 2mg for someone transitioning, but im not that well versed in it tbh, maybe because of the bica? Sorry im taking this thread off topic lol

Doctors won’t let me increase unfortunately