bald and below 5 f 8? life is over for you

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has this been your experience on dating sites and real life?
On dating apps yeah I look way taller in pics than I am irl. Some girls said I'm not tall enough for them after I told them my height. Irl I never got called short in my life but I've only been in relationships with short girls.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
On dating apps yeah I look way taller in pics than I am irl. Some girls said I'm not tall enough for them after I told them my height. Irl I never got called short in my life but I've only been in relationships with short girls.

What height are you if you are comfortable saying? im about 6 foot 2 so maybe just a bit above average, i would happily lose a few inches for a thick head of hair that i didn't need to constantly worry about or take meds for.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
What height are you if you are comfortable saying? im about 6 foot 2 so maybe just a bit above average, i would happily lose a few inches for a thick head of hair that i didn't need to constantly worry about or take meds for.
I'm 5'8. But no, I agree with you. I'd rather be 5'6-5'7 with a head full of hair than tall and bald. I don't care about how tall I am, it's one of those things that never bothered me. It's not about women, but short guys who look good enough can easily just slay short women and live comfortably.

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm 5'8. But no, I agree with you. I'd rather be 5'6-5'7 with a head full of hair than tall and bald. I don't care about how tall I am, it's one of those things that never bothered me. It's not about women, but short guys who look good enough can easily just slay short women and live comfortably.
full head of hair and height alone arnt enough you also need a normal face. only that someone who has an extreme height advantage like if hes 6 ft 4 + or something he can be desirable despite heaving a bad face. but if someone is below 5 ft 10. even if he has full head of hair. if he has an ugly face that wont help him. its all about complexion. we see others as the whole package and not by seperate features. its just that the combination of a short height and bald head makes someone look so bad and pathetic its a crime

ReturnOfExtreme

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

In my opinion, short guys should be more feminine looking than masculine looking. But that’s just me. I just have concerns for those who are short and hairy and balding.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think 5'8 is the cutoff to not be seen as a short guy or maybe it depends on your proportions. I read that there's a thing called "perceived height". I probably have a good one because I've gotten mocked for my hairline (before I fixed it), forehead and bald spot many times but never my height, hmm..

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my opinion, short guys should be more feminine looking than masculine looking. But that’s just me. I just have concerns for those who are short and hairy and balding.
Yeah, I feel bad for short and bald guys. But those who have a darker skin complexion pull it off a bit better from my experience.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
full head of hair and height alone arnt enough you also need a normal face. only that someone who has an extreme height advantage like if hes 6 ft 4 + or something he can be desirable despite heaving a bad face. but if someone is below 5 ft 10. even if he has full head of hair. if he has an ugly face that wont help him. its all about complexion. we see others as the whole package and not by seperate features. its just that the combination of a short height and bald head makes someone look so bad and pathetic its a crime
Guys with a horse face can still get some women if they're tall enough. I've seen it plenty of times

goku_black

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think 5'8 is the cutoff to not be seen as a short guy or maybe it depends on your proportions. I read that there's a thing called "perceived height". I probably have a good one because I've gotten mocked for my hairline (before I fixed it), forehead and bald spot many times but never my height, hmm..
while short and bald it has more to do with your skull size. the bigger your skull the taller and wider you need to be. if you are short and have too big of a skull your fucked.

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I meant very tall lol

You said no woman in real life has commented on your height, is it pretty much common place for women online to be a bit more picky? Im guessing it is because they have thousands upon thousands of guys profiles to wade through that might cause this but i have never used a dating app so im not really sure, everything about them screams toxic to me though so i avoid.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
You said no woman in real life has commented on your height, is it pretty much common place for women online to be a bit more picky? Im guessing it is because they have thousands upon thousands of guys profiles to wade through that might cause this but i have never used a dating app so im not really sure, everything about them screams toxic to me though so i avoid.
Well yeah but those are tall girls so I wouldn't hit on them in real life to begin with (not into girls who are taller than me), and from my experience tall girls are rarely interested in guys who are shorter than them either.

But also there's this thing where if you say you're 5'8 girls can imagine someone much shorter than how the guy would actually come across in real life. That's why guys around my height can just say they're an inch or two taller.. with short girls it doesn't change anything when you meet them because they can't tell the difference (plus shoes give a slight height boost either way).

The Curse of Dolkite

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've dated tall girls, but it's annoying to hear remarks like "I feel small compared to you" or "At last, I get to feel tiny!" One 6'2" girl I dated almost melted because I was able to pick her up and carry her into my apartment like a new bride. I don't like it when people point out my height or size, but people think it's A-OK because I'm a guy and supposed to think being big is a good thing.

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well yeah but those are tall girls so I wouldn't hit on them in real life to begin with (not into girls who are taller than me), and from my experience tall girls are rarely interested in guys who are shorter than them either.

But also there's this thing where if you say you're 5'8 girls can imagine someone much shorter than how the guy would actually come across in real life. That's why guys around my height can just say they're an inch or two taller.. with short girls it doesn't change anything when you meet them because they can't tell the difference (plus shoes give a slight height boost either way).
This is 100% true. A lot of girls seem to see 6’0 as the minimum height, which as a sidenote is frankly disturbing and shows just how warped their perceptions are. But I think it’s usually more about the number. I’ve seen guys just lie and say they are 2 or even 3 inches taller than they actually are, and the girls can’t tell the difference.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
if 6'2 is only a bit above average than my height of 5'6 is only a bit below average lol. average white guy is like 5'10 besides some northern euro countries. so we're both 4 inches away from the average

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
absolute BS. short baldie is gollum. tall baldie is jason voorhees. who is the more pathetic character?
sure gollum is more pathetic, to you, but neither of them are getting women. so end result is the same, thus height does not matter if you're bald.
it's like comparing 0 to 0.

that's why the "looks maxing" advice is useless, if you weren't attractive with full head of hair you'll never be attractive.
if whatever "looks maxing" you plan on doing can't make you attractive- don't bother with it.
chasing points under the unattractive bracket is meaningless.