AZ's Story

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: AZ's Story (3 month update on Xandrox15 p.13)

try nanominox-ms
not greasy , gets verry good and fast into the skin
if you can believe the label you can wash your hair after 10min on your scalp...
and its stronger then 15% minoxidil , sinds it use minoxidil-sulfate that is 14x stronger than regular minoxidil , just check the info on sinere...

the fms version has topical fina in it... ms dont...

sometimes i leave it on my scalp , sometimes i wash my hair after 30min on my scalp...

i have used almost any minoxidil , and this one really boost growth , also my bodyhair is growing faster and even thicker , dont know if thats a positive thing, sinds i now have to shave that also , but i can see that i gives more result then the previous things i used, not even xandrox 12,5% could do that...

jettset7

Reaction score

I think its not stronger than 15%,but its a great topical

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score

its 4% sulfate thats 14x stronger then another 4% regular minoxidil

so against a regular minoxidil this stuff would be 56% minoxidil
but sinere does say its unstable , so the label says : store in fridge...

even if the real stable dose is lower, say 20% , then its still stronger then xandrox 15%

but the most intresting part is : the stuff inside... keto / anti-oxydants , and the rest... your get alot of stuff inside that topical...
and its ethanol free with only 10%ppg , sinds sinere says that ethanol + ppg is the cause of skin irritation...

i used 12,5% xandrox and never saw the results i see now, most of my bodyhair if getting thicker and growing longer, not a positive thing, now i have to trimm everything with my bodygroomer...
but sinds i use this stuff my hair on the side above my ear is thicker again , before you could see the scalp between the hairs....

another guy on or hairforum says he has used xandrox 15% in the past and he quit the stuff for sides : dizzy , headpain ...
he uses the fms version and he says he has the same result like with xandrox15% , bodyhair growing fast, hair also... and for the moment no sides...

so if sulfte is even powerfull then regular minoxidil , how does he had the same growing results as with his xandrox 15%? and his sulfate is 4%
he used minoxidil 5% in the past without results...

not that i'm strickly only sinere , but i used alot of diffrent minoxidils over time and this stuff gives much more results then i have ever seen before...
i really think there on to something good...

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score

Maybe I'll try out nanominox after the foam is done...I have roughly 3 months left.

captain_que

Established Member
Reaction score

WesleyBelgium,

How long did it take for you to note a difference with Nanominox?

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score

wesleyBelgium said:
try nanominox-ms
not greasy , gets verry good and fast into the skin
if you can believe the label you can wash your hair after 10min on your scalp...
and its stronger then 15% minoxidil , sinds it use minoxidil-sulfate that is 14x stronger than regular minoxidil , just check the info on sinere...

When you say not greasy do you mean like foam not greasy? Does it dry quick? It's liquid right?

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score

captain_que said:
WesleyBelgium,

after 4 weeks i notice diffrence , hair grows faster and my bodyhair is getting thicker , my chesthair is as thick as my hair on top.... armhair is getting longer, its not a positive thing , but it show me that the nano is more powerfull then xandrox 12,5% sinds i didnt have this reaction/result...

i had thinner hair on my crown , and i have a shedding on the region as far as i can see , there something happening there , hope it grows thicker hair... problem is that i had a hair transplant planned on 22 sept , this shedding is a bad timing , i regret not starting faster with this stuff , so my shedding would have regrow allready...

AssignmentZero said:
When you say not greasy do you mean like foam not greasy? Does it dry quick? It's liquid right?

i never used the foam... i have used this diffrend minoxidils :
- commercial 2% from pharmacy (expencive)
- pharmacy prepared minoxidil 5%
- minoxidil with ppg from dr lee
- kirkland 5%
- spectral dnc-l
- xandrox 12,5% creme
- nanominox-ms

from all these minoxidil-versions the nano is the best in getting in the skin and leaving not mutch left on the hair/scalp
before i have always think : dr lee is the best , leave not mutch on the scalp
but the nano is even better from what i have seen/experienced
and if you want , you can wash your hair after 10min , i did this sometimes, but i allway waith 30 - 45 min to be sure... its the only minoxidil that labels that you can wash your hair after use...

its pink liquid , i massage the minoxidil on the skin and cant say i see it on the scalp...

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score

wesleyBelgium said:
captain_que said:
WesleyBelgium,

after 4 weeks i notice diffrence , hair grows faster and my bodyhair is getting thicker , my chesthair is as thick as my hair on top.... armhair is getting longer, its not a positive thing , but it show me that the nano is more powerfull then xandrox 12,5% sinds i didnt have this reaction/result...

i had thinner hair on my crown , and i have a shedding on the region as far as i can see , there something happening there , hope it grows thicker hair... problem is that i had a hair transplant planned on 22 sept , this shedding is a bad timing , i regret not starting faster with this stuff , so my shedding would have regrow allready...

AssignmentZero said:

i never used the foam... i have used this diffrend minoxidils :
- commercial 2% from pharmacy (expencive)
- pharmacy prepared minoxidil 5%
- minoxidil with ppg from dr lee
- kirkland 5%
- spectral dnc-l
- xandrox 12,5% creme
- nanominox-ms

from all these minoxidil-versions the nano is the best in getting in the skin and leaving not mutch left on the hair/scalp
before i have always think : dr lee is the best , leave not mutch on the scalp
but the nano is even better from what i have seen/experienced
and if you want , you can wash your hair after 10min , i did this sometimes, but i allway waith 30 - 45 min to be sure... its the only minoxidil that labels that you can wash your hair after use...

its pink liquid , i massage the minoxidil on the skin and cant say i see it on the scalp...

Do you apply it 2x per day? Morning and night?

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score

just in the morning...

in the evening i use a 5% minoxidil , but you can use the nano 2x day also
in the future it can be that i use it 2x day , just for now 1x and the other time dr lee or kirkland 5%....

3 - reasons :

- want to give my hair a dose normal minoxidil as well (2x a day is more keto on your skin)
- the bottle goes longer this way , so more cheap
- i dont want to give to mutch minoxidil-sulfate and keto on my scalp , to limit the shedding for now...

zb00st

Established Member
Reaction score

How's your hair overall ? Is it shedding any regrowths since you lost it ?

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score

its mostly my dht damaged hair that sheds...
my crown was still thinner hair then the other... now it is shedding on that region the most...
so i have to waith and see... keep you posted

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Update.

So I've had continued hair loss even while being on 1.25mg finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral. I'm going to tweak my regimen slowly and drop finasteride to 0.5mg/day. I'll continue 5% foam 2x per day and nizoral 3x a week.

Here are my current pics. I just buzz my hair now. It doesn't look too bad since I look alright with a buzz cut. Still, it would be nice to have hair :) You can see in the 2nd and 3rd pics all the minaturized hairs (grey/white hairs).

SEPT 4 2009
Sept3.jpg

SEPT 4 2009
Sept2.jpg

SEPT 4 2009
Sept1.jpg

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm not sure why bumping your dosage down would help... Have you ever considered avodart? Ive used both finasteride and dutasteride with no sides and dutasteride has been really good so far (17 months). I get it through prescription but one of my friends here gets it on unitedpharmacies.com and its worked for him as well.

believe

Reaction score
I would strongly recommend u using more powerful stuff just like Avodart, Spectral DNC or DNC-L, multivitaminics, etc etc etc
Keep in touch, keep cool!
See you.

aakish

Reaction score
Look here AZ, all you need to do is maintain what you've started. It's as simple as that. Increasing and a rapid change in medication and then dropping it later is not going to help you. It seems to me you're just frustrated the fact that you thought you had it nailed. But you lost it in between. You panicked. The trick is, maintain what you've started and have patience.

Rogaine/Propecia/nizoral/ - simple.

Aakish.

zb00st

Established Member
Reaction score
AZ, did you lowered your dose of finasteride? If you did post something. I'm exactly in your boat right now - had great results with the same regimen which it actually failed miserably few months ago and I'm back to almost baseline :dunno:

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
zb00st said:
AZ, did you lowered your dose of finasteride? If you did post something. I'm exactly in your boat right now - had great results with the same regimen which it actually failed miserably few months ago and I'm back to almost baseline :dunno:

Hey zboost,

I am completely off meds. Maybe I'll put on some minoxidil here and there but no more finasteride. I am trying to stay off meds for a few months and then hop on a new regimen. I'm thinking of doing nano-fms, spironolactone cream and nizoral. What do you think? And yes I am still losing ground (but clearly not expecting growth lol)

aakish: as zboost noted, the meds I was taking (finasteride, foam, nizoral) regrew almost all my hair. Then, they slowly stopped working (or my male pattern baldness just continued progressing).

I was on finasteride, foam and nizoral for 1 whole year (prob missing 2-5 applications IN A YEAR) yet my male pattern baldness continued to progress. So, what's the definition of crazy: doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result. That's why I'm trying to stay off meds for a few months and start something new.

If someone can answer:
I have been lurking some topical spironolactone and topical finasteride threads and the general consensus is they have very minimal, if any, side effects right?

zb00st

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey AZ. In your place I would do the same, since there is not much point in taking them anymore when you don't have the expected results. Stay off them for a few months and start a new regimen. I only suggest that you can add minoxidil to your new regimen after you stom this one.

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
zb00st said:
Hey AZ. In your place I would do the same, since there is not much point in taking them anymore when you don't have the expected results. Stay off them for a few months and start a new regimen. I only suggest that you can add minoxidil to your new regimen after you stom this one.

Hey,

I'll be replacing minoxidil foam with nanominox-fms. There have been some good posts about nanomiox so I think I'll give it a try.

aakish

Reaction score
I have gone through your previous posts. 1 year is is just minuscule.You must know and remember the fact that treating hair loss is a long, tiresome and a hectic process. There are many cases of rapid growth within months of application and a harsh loss after several months later. This is due to the cause whereby your body is going through a "reaction period". This could last pretty long such as 6-12 months and therefore cause a severe hairloss which we call shedding. But if you keep changing what you have started, your body will have to readjust to the new quantities, medications and so on.
A good example is when you take anti-biotics, it may cause heartburn or even gastritis...but as time goes by, your stomach intends to feel better once it has adjust to it, and of course that is when you start to increase your food intake more too.

Maintain what you have started. Years and years will go by, you will by all means still have what you are having now on your head.

Aakish.