AZ's Story

RaginDemon

Reaction score
dietcola said:
great results man! glad it's working for you too :)

How have you been man>?

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I will be getting a haircut this week. Then, I will take pics and (I think) post them up on the success stories!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

RaginDemon

Reaction score
AssignmentZero said:
Hey everyone!

I will be getting a haircut this week. Then, I will take pics and (I think) post them up on the success stories!!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D

looking forward to it!

MEANSTREET

Reaction score
Re: Assignment's Story (UPDATED WITH PICS July 16, 2007 - pg.5)

where is this dude? he inspired me to start. he seemed coolbeans

HairMe

Reaction score

It was because of this story that I dare to take proscar...
update dude...

RaginDemon

Reaction score

he is probabily going around banging girls. lol

HairMe

Reaction score

lolz...tat will be gd. :youbet:

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score

Awesome, encouraging for me seeing another success story with finasteride. Have you perfected the foam application yet? I'm still waiting for mine to arrive.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

encouraging story indeed

notself

Reaction score

Your results are very impressive! I am thrilled for you.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

He's one of the best responders of the drugs for sure.

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score

RaginDemon said:

LOLOLOL it's kinda true :$

Hey everyone!!!

Sorry for not coming on!

UPDATE: so I went on vacation for 10 days about a month ago and didn't bring my minoxidil so I missed 20 applications in total straight. Now, I am going through a shed. I don't know whether it's from the missed applications or just a 6 month shed (hair grows in cycles on ~3 months).

Anywho...I am still enjoying the hair. Although the shedding is pretty significant (like 20-30 hairs when I run my fingers vigorously through my hair) my hair still looks pretty sweet so I am still in high spirits. F male pattern baldness!

If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me.

G

AssignmentZero said:
RaginDemon said:

Hey everyone!!!

Sorry for not coming on!

UPDATE: so I went on vacation for 10 days about a month ago and didn't bring my minoxidil so I missed 20 applications in total straight. Now, I am going through a shed. I don't know whether it's from the missed applications or just a 6 month shed (hair grows in cycles on ~3 months).

Anywho...I am still enjoying the hair. Although the shedding is pretty significant (like 20-30 hairs when I run my fingers vigorously through my hair) my hair still looks pretty sweet so I am still in high spirits. F male pattern baldness!

Are you totally crazy? You got so much regrowth and then you miss 20 applications in a row?

tonyunhawk

Reaction score

Taugenichts said:
AssignmentZero said:
RaginDemon said:

Hey everyone!!!

Sorry for not coming on!

Are you totally crazy? You got so much regrowth and then you miss 20 applications in a row?

why would he be crazy ?! minoxidil easily becomes a burden and if you have a real life with friends
nobody is waiting for you and your minoxidil apps so at some point it's better to let minoxidil go
to live your life with finasteride, dutasteride and so on.

He also can start again with minoxidil and maybe will have the exact same result.

AssignmentZero

Established Member
Reaction score

Yeah I missed 20 straight....

I was on vacation...and I was swimming or in water for about 80% out of a day so if I applied my minoxidil how was I supposed to swim. Sometimes you just have to choose between life or minoxidil, I chose the former.

When I got back, I started minoxidil. We'll see how it goes.

k3nn7i

Established Member
Reaction score

I will Choose to live the life too...though in some ways, male pattern baldness might have affected my life. but it's not the end of the world. LIVES just move on...even if you have full-thick-god**** hair!

G

tonyunhawk said:
why would he be crazy ?! minoxidil easily becomes a burden and if you have a real life with friends
nobody is waiting for you and your minoxidil apps so at some point it's better to let minoxidil go

He also can start again with minoxidil and maybe will have the exact same result.

Yeah, like brushing your teeth or taking regular showers can "easily become a burden" if you have a real life..... : roll :

tonyunhawk

Reaction score

Taugenichts said:
tonyunhawk said:

Yeah, like brushing your teeth or taking regular showers can "easily become a burden" if you have a real life..... : roll :

Yes so funny dude :freak: , but I think you have never experienced to take something like
minoxidil on a trip with friends you are so much more inflexible. And as he mentioned he was in the water
80% of the time. So what would you do, don't swim again ? Maybe the foam moves in very quickly,
but you have to be confident with the idea that everybody else will find out about your little secret.
So don't judge so fast.

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score

I went away for a week, and was swimming a lot.

I just ended up putting minoxidil on once a day, before bed, for that week.

I noticed no difference. I probably wouldn't notice any if I didn't take it at all, of course :dunno:

I personally would be a bit concerned about not using minoxidil for 20 days straight, I've worked hard for my gains so far and wouldn't want them to be ruined. Each to his own though, and I respect your decision if you feel like leaving it behind.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

3 weeks straight is gonna cause some difference i think