AZ's Story

timbo

Established Member
Reaction score
If finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral didn't work for you, why would you think that nanominox-fms will work? ...exact same active ingredients.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
timbo said:
If finasteride, minoxidil and nizoral didn't work for you, why would you think that nanominox-fms will work? ...exact same active ingredients.

You just never know

He might react better to topical finasteride

15% of minoxidil by way of a different vehicle of delivery

consistent keto

Im in the same boat though. Mixing around with the big 3, limited results :(

Mens Rea

Reaction score
aakish said:
Look here AZ, all you need to do is maintain what you've started. It's as simple as that. Increasing and a rapid change in medication and then dropping it later is not going to help you. It seems to me you're just frustrated the fact that you thought you had it nailed. But you lost it in between. You panicked. The trick is, maintain what you've started and have patience.

Rogaine/Propecia/nizoral/ - simple.

Aakish.

I can vouch for this

I was on minoxidil generic for 2-3 years and gave it up - zero result, or so i thought

3-4 months later i had such a bad shed i was almost bald (by my diffuse standards). It was horrific.

You think you dont care until you lose even more ground.

I regained that hair in the next 3 months though i went on nanominox. Not sure i can attritute the recovery completely to it though as im told alot of it would have grown back anyway.

The lesson i learnt however was, dont give up and think f*** it unless you actually mean it. If you're not actually prepared to completely lose ground then i suggest being careful with your regime. Ending it suddently can be a bad news

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey my man Colin, so what is your current regemin? Im losing the battle with the lc:(