Atcc Pta 6475, The Cure We Aren't Talking About?

zinny999

Reaction score
https://www.wheatbellyblog.com/2018/04/make-l-reuteri-yogurt/

Clearly has endorse this white dollop of good.

This doctor have gone out to triple by tenfold on these micro organism to dramatically increase the goodness.

> So I have been amplifying bacterial counts by making yogurt. The counts are further increased by performing fermentation in the presence of prebiotic fibers. Just as ingesting prebiotic fibers increases bacterial counts in your intestines, so it goes in making yogurt, as well.

The yogurt is thick, delicious, and contains a marked increase in bacterial counts, though I have not yet performed a formal count. Given the extraordinary thickness of the end-product, it is likely that trillions of CFUs are present, sufficient to convert the soupy liquid of your starting milk, half-and-half, cream, coconut milk or other starter to rich, thick yogurt, sometimes thick enough tostand up on a plate. People who consume 1/2 cup per day of this preparation (mix with blueberries, strawberries, etc.) are reporting the effects listed above. And this yogurt is so much richer and better tasting than products you buy in grocery stores.

zinny999

Reaction score
There are probably many ways to make this yogurt and yield the bacterial counts you desire. But this is how I did it:

1 quart of organic half-and-half (or cream, whole milk, canned coconut milk, goat’s milk/cream, sheep’s milk/cream)
1 tablespoon inulin (or sucrose, glucose, potato starch, or other prebiotic)
10 tablets of BioGaia Gastrus, crushed

If you use coconut milk, you will need to add sugar, e.g., one tablespoon, to the prebiotic or use more sugar in place of the prebiotic, as there is no lactose to ferment in coconut milk. The probiotic tablets can be crushed using a mortar and pestle or other hard object (clean stone, bottom of a thick drinking glass, rolling pin, etc.). Don’t worry: The end-product should have little remaining sugar, as it is fermented to lactic acid. (If in doubt, just let it ferment a few more hours.)Just as the cucumbers you grow in your garden were fertilized with cow manure but ripe cucumbers contain no cow manure, so the final fermented yogurt product should contain little to no sugar.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have seen this research before. I have decided to give it a go two months ago. I have seen no difference in hair but my libido and sperm count has increased allot. I am still taking it to this day.

What quantity do you actually take? milk? yoghourt?
Calcium is very important for a lot of things it is also linked with sex drive
https://www.onlymyhealth.com/correlation-between-calcium-deficiency-sex-drive-1343151264
+There are a tons of studies about calcium .
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56060/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4337919/
"A daily dietary intake of 1,000 mg of calcium would potentially result in 800 mg available for tissue nutrient requirements and 200 mg to maintain serum calcium levels. Extra intestinal calcium can be processed through the kidneys and removed from the body through urinary excretion." 1000 that's quite a lot ! I doubt a lot of people take that;
Now I can confirm I have been supplementing with high dose magnesium/calcium/d lately and what a boost this is! Now I'm really curious about these actual probiotics

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What quantity do you actually take? milk? yoghourt?
Calcium is very important for a lot of things it is also linked with sex drive
https://www.onlymyhealth.com/correlation-between-calcium-deficiency-sex-drive-1343151264
+There are a tons of studies about calcium .
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK56060/
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4337919/
"A daily dietary intake of 1,000 mg of calcium would potentially result in 800 mg available for tissue nutrient requirements and 200 mg to maintain serum calcium levels. Extra intestinal calcium can be processed through the kidneys and removed from the body through urinary excretion." 1000 that's quite a lot ! I doubt a lot of people take that;
Now I can confirm I have been supplementing with high dose magnesium/calcium/d lately and what a boost this is! Now I'm really curious about these actual probiotics

To be clear. I havent changed my diet. Never had any libido issues. But in regards to this strain i noticed an increased libido and increased sperm count. I take this with a cup of chocolate. I only took this because of the benefits for hair but thats hasnt changed after two months of usage.

CuredMouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be clear. I havent changed my diet. Never had any libido issues. But in regards to this strain i noticed an increased libido and increased sperm count. I take this with a cup of chocolate. I only took this because of the benefits for hair but thats hasnt changed after two months of usage.
Do you take just the pills with chocolate or do you make a yogurt out of them to increase the bacterial count?

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do you take just the pills with chocolate or do you make a yogurt out of them to increase the bacterial count?

Sorry for not being clear. I take 10 pills and make the yoghurt and in addition i take a pill with chocolate 3 times a week.

zinny999

Reaction score
Sorry for not being clear. I take 10 pills and make the yoghurt and in addition i take a pill with chocolate 3 times a week.

Ok, so you have Yogurt maker?
Just out of curiosity, what scale of Norwood are you? Wondering if this might play some factor.

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ok, so you have Yogurt maker?
Just out of curiosity, what scale of Norwood are you? Wondering if this might play some factor.

Its easy to make the yoghurt. Norwood 2.8 lol. Going for 3. I have tried finasteride and minoxidil. I got bad sides on both. Cant take them.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Spirulina as probiotic
medcraveonline.com/JMEN/JMEN-04-00120.pdf
I took spirulina (nutrex brand powder) 3g day for months I did not see anything positive for my hairs. But I liked the taste though(in yoghourt) :

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ahh ok i just thought people were making it with yoghurt.

What sort of effects is it having on you guys?

Im only on day 2

I am aswell making the yoghurt to enhance the numbers of good bacteria. For me. Increased libido and sperm count. No hair effects after two monts. I will continue.

CuredMouse

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm glad people are trying this. I personally have all the ingredients, however I've been busy and haven't had the chance to make it yet. If all goes well I should be able to start tomorrow. Remember that if you do want to try this DO NOT, take the actual supplement. If this treatment does work it will only work with amplified bacteria counts