At What Point Would You Say Goodbye To This Forum??

Baldingat188

Reaction score
From what I heard, Stanx and Xander were abducted by aliens to study the incel life. Dante was returned unharmed and is on tour spreading the word of how alien abduction is actually a great vacation from our deteriorating earth thanks to social media.

Actually I think Stan x requested a ban so he wouldn't be on here as much. Xander is tough to say but I believe he is trying to leave the online communties beheind and grow his personal relationships through extension and obligation of his character. He mentioned many times of being on the cusp of a new mindset and , I may add it is quite rare to observe legimate character development in real life so I raise my glass to him everyday I see him vacant from hairlosstalk.com - and I think it should serve as a reminder to all of us that change is possible even if you are "far gone".

resu

Reaction score
I've already have, there's nothing on the horizon, topical treatments have limited success and unless we get cloning we'll never get out hair back. Breezula is years away so I'll keep using minoxidil and hope my gains hold up until then.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually I think Stan x requested a ban so he wouldn't be on here as much. Xander is tough to say but I believe he is trying to leave the online communties beheind and grow his personal relationships through extension and obligation of his character. He mentioned many times of being on the cusp of a new mindset and , I may add it is quite rare to observe legimate character development in real life so I raise my glass to him everyday I see him vacant from hairlosstalk.com - and I think it should serve as a reminder to all of us that change is possible even if you are "far gone".
lawl no he had no hair loss

he was just lost in a bit of fake cel delusion like a lot of sub 6s aspies of our generation

its not motivating at all JFL

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I came across this forum since it had alot of people with BDD. I think the number of people with BDD on here is growing. Not only that but I made some great connections with people here like @Joan, @s.a.f , @Wolf Pack,@WhitePolarBear and @sunchyme1 so I can't find myself leaving this place too easily. Those people have become like "family" to me and have supported me and have uplifted my life.
DH, whether you stay or leave H.L.T., I'll always consider you family too, and my inbox is open to you forever. I'd definitely meet up with you if we were ever in the same area--as long as it's not in bright, overhead lighting! xo

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
DH, whether you stay or leave H.L.T., I'll always consider you family too, and my inbox is open to you forever. I'd definitely meet up with you if we were ever in the same area--as long as it's not in bright, overhead lighting! xo
@Joan, LOL, I will make sure it's dim so we both look good but your halo might have to be dimmed too just in case it shines too bright.:D

Baldingat188

Reaction score
lawl no he had no hair loss

he was just lost in a bit of fake cel delusion like a lot of sub 6s aspies of our generation

its not motivating at all JFL

My dearest friend ,

Whether he did or did not have hairloss according to you is not the matter to which we are addressing. As tormented souls we all live in the same realm of suffering. For some of us , pain is exhibited through a torrential downpour of worry and anxiety - but this is not simply a spring shower that is soon to pass. No , these drops hit with the stinging resentfulness of saltwater. For others they live in a quiet resolve of solemn defeat. The storm has passed - there is no rain. The sun shines it's magnificent rays down to the earth. Yet take a look around at the landscape and you will see it has been obliterated with such vigor recovery seems impossible. How can one soul endure all that and still manage to be standing?

No , my friend- because that is not the question. The question is not whether or not his struggle was valid. We already know the answer to that question - just take a look into his soul. No, the question was could he overcome the burden strewn on him by society and genetics. To fight these physical and physiological suppressions took courage. And to that , I admire the hell out of Xander .

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My dearest friend ,

Whether he did or did not have hairloss according to you is not the matter to which we are addressing. As tormented souls we all live in the same realm of suffering. For some of us , pain is exhibited through a torrential downpour of worry and anxiety - but this is not simply a spring shower that is soon to pass. No , these drops hit with the stinging resentfulness of saltwater. For others they live in a quiet resolve of solemn defeat. The storm has passed - there is no rain. The sun shines it's magnificent rays down to the earth. Yet take a look around at the landscape and you will see it has been obliterated with such vigor recovery seems impossible. How can one soul endure all that and still manage to be standing?

No , my friend- because that is not the question. The question is not whether or not his struggle was valid. We already know the answer to that question - just take a look into his soul. No, the question was could he overcome the burden strewn on him by society and genetics. To fight these physical and physiological suppressions took courage. And to that , I admire the hell out of Xander .
this is BDD pussy attention whoring bullshit. he didnt have genetic issues and doesnt know suffering LAWL. he didnt overcome ANYTHING.

Gtfo with that . Jfl at my pain OF BEING AN ACTUAL BALD GUY AT 21 being the same as some f*****g attention wh*** fake rotter

youve gotta be kidding me. youre prolly just lying to yourself so you have an excuse to not try at life