At What Point Would You Say Goodbye To This Forum??

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
My dearest friend ,

Whether he did or did not have hairloss according to you is not the matter to which we are addressing. As tormented souls we all live in the same realm of suffering. For some of us , pain is exhibited through a torrential downpour of worry and anxiety - but this is not simply a spring shower that is soon to pass. No , these drops hit with the stinging resentfulness of saltwater. For others they live in a quiet resolve of solemn defeat. The storm has passed - there is no rain. The sun shines it's magnificent rays down to the earth. Yet take a look around at the landscape and you will see it has been obliterated with such vigor recovery seems impossible. How can one soul endure all that and still manage to be standing?

No , my friend- because that is not the question. The question is not whether or not his struggle was valid. We already know the answer to that question - just take a look into his soul. No, the question was could he overcome the burden strewn on him by society and genetics. To fight these physical and physiological suppressions took courage. And to that , I admire the hell out of Xander .

Nice larp but yeah even though I like Xander and find him amusing af the guy is the definition of a bullshit artist that is only incel because he wants to be. Elliott Roger without the psychopathic tendencies. Decent looking, zero legitimate hair issues, reasonably intelligent and from when he messages girls or people in general on this forum he doesn't seem autistic enough to warrant any complaints of being too awkward to get sex or a relationship. It always comes across as forced when he acts overly autist.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice larp but yeah even though I like Xander and find him amusing af the guy is the definition of a bullshit artist that is only incel because he wants to be. Elliott Roger without the psychopathic tendencies. Decent looking, zero legitimate hair issues, reasonably intelligent and from when he messages girls or people in general on this forum he doesn't seem autistic enough to warrant any complaints of being too awkward to get sex or a relationship. It always comes across as forced when he acts overly autist.
yea dudes pretty normie. LOL he is into dragon ball z

the absolute most norman anime ever. its even more norman than a lot of live action sitcoms haha

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
xander is a 100% norman, lol

blackg

Reaction score
lawl no he had no hair loss

he was just lost in a bit of fake cel delusion like a lot of sub 6s aspies of our generation

its not motivating at all JFL
Why are you so harsh on the younger guys that are doing it tough?

Baldingat188

Reaction score
im harsh on the black pilled delusional fake depressed guys

jfl they have it easy af. theyre just mentally weak as hell

also lo and behold, stan and xander dont even post anymore, jfl at them bein depressed

Xander and Stan both had hair loss though , even if it was minor. I hate his logic that 1) since it isn't as severe it isn't valid to complain about And 2) other people deciding what a "real" problem is.

Hair loss is a problem plain and simple . I've said this a million times but just because it is less severe doesn't make it not a problem . Let's Remeber when people worry about hair loss it's in comparison to the general public, not people on a bald forum.

Baldingat188

Reaction score
youve gotta be kidding me. youre prolly just lying to yourself so you have an excuse to not try at life

The opposite actually. I'm doing everything I can to make life as good as possible . I'm obsessive but not delusional . If my hair meds fail me though I won't need an excuse to stop trying at life. I try not to think about what would happen then .

blackg

Reaction score
Xander and Stan both had hair loss though , even if it was minor. I hate his logic that 1) since it isn't as severe it isn't valid to complain about And 2) other people deciding what a "real" problem is.

Hair loss is a problem plain and simple . I've said this a million times but just because it is less severe doesn't make it not a problem . Let's Remeber when people worry about hair loss it's in comparison to the general public, not people on a bald forum.
Well said.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
It amuses me how many people including myself on a literal hairloss forum have to plan to leave, ask to be banned, website block etc just so they can get away LEL. I want to put my results up from transplant no.2 but also don't want to be here in 6 months. I might block the website until I get it done then put it up, block again, come back 6 months post op then final block.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It amuses me how many people including myself on a literal hairloss forum have to plan to leave, ask to be banned, website block etc just so they can get away LEL. I want to put my results up from transplant no.2 but also don't want to be here in 6 months. I might block the website until I get it done then put it up, block again, come back 6 months post op then final block.

you leaving too mate?

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I find myself thinking about Dante from time to time, like hoping he is okay. I really liked him.

He is a cool guy. I feel bad, I really do. I mean, I joked around with him, but I didn't think he was
going to leave. (And it was nothing personal, only jokes).

@Dante92, get you're *** back here, WTF?

Chromedome1990

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My dearest friend ,

Whether he did or did not have hairloss according to you is not the matter to which we are addressing. As tormented souls we all live in the same realm of suffering. For some of us , pain is exhibited through a torrential downpour of worry and anxiety - but this is not simply a spring shower that is soon to pass. No , these drops hit with the stinging resentfulness of saltwater. For others they live in a quiet resolve of solemn defeat. The storm has passed - there is no rain. The sun shines it's magnificent rays down to the earth. Yet take a look around at the landscape and you will see it has been obliterated with such vigor recovery seems impossible. How can one soul endure all that and still manage to be standing?

No , my friend- because that is not the question. The question is not whether or not his struggle was valid. We already know the answer to that question - just take a look into his soul. No, the question was could he overcome the burden strewn on him by society and genetics. To fight these physical and physiological suppressions took courage. And to that , I admire the hell out of Xander .
No, just no. There is a huge difference between having hair loss so slight that it's undetectable to normies, as opposed to having very visible hair loss to the point people make jokes about it and treat you like a leper for it.

Why do you hate logic that has ironclad backing to it? In what universe is minor hair loss as bad as Norwood 7? Why are you defending strangers on the internet? Yeah those guys might have hair loss, but it's barely noticeable and certainly wouldn't be noticeable to a normie unless they were told beforehand. You even allude to this in your last sentence, "Let's Remeber when people worry about hair loss it's in comparison to the general public, not people on a bald forum." The general public wouldn't notice the alleged hair loss in those aforementioned users, therefore their issues aren't as valid. Case closed.

Last edited:

Baldingat188

Reaction score
No, just no. There is a huge difference between having hair loss so slight that it's undetectable to normies, as opposed to having very visible hair loss to the point people make jokes about it and treat you like a leper for it.

Why do you hate logic that has ironclad backing to it? In what universe is minor hair loss as bad as Norwood 7? Why are you defending strangers on the internet? Yeah those guys might have hair loss, but it's barely noticeable and certainly wouldn't be noticeable to a normie unless they were told beforehand. You even allude to this in your last sentence, "Let's Remeber when people worry about hair loss it's in comparison to the general public, not people on a bald forum." The general public wouldn't notice the alleged hair loss in those aforementioned users, therefore their issues aren't as valid. Case closed.

Quote me where I said minor hairloss is just as bad as nw7

Nope , never said that. Of course it's not as bad. What I DID say is that any type of hairloss is a problem . Perhaps minor is less of a problem but that doesn't invalidate our issues. What you are saying is literally the equivalent of me saying the starving children in Africa cliche. "Why do you care about nw7? At least your not starving in Africa!"

I am speaking from personal experience because that's all I can go from , that's all anyone can go form. Hair loss has effected me greatly and caused tons of anxiety and panic. You can say I'm just mentally "weak" but that's a pretty bs and lazy answer. The fact is my minor hairloss HAS affected me. I have no doubt nw7 would affect me even more, but either way it's hairloss issues.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Xander had quite a hairloss indeed but he was a fullhead with hair grown out. His hairline is intact but crown loss was pretty severe.

Besides hairloss and minor NCT/cuck face he DIDN'T have any problems. He PMed me photos of him with Normans in the club, from beaches and sport activites. He is tall, able to get a beard, has well paid job and social circle.

XANDER IS A VOLCEL

Stanx receded quite fast past year and for 17yo it's critical. He is short and ethnic also. Yes, he isn't ugly facially yet overall he isn't ever nearly goodlooking as Xander. Even I found most of his threads overreacting and excessive crying – he had right to ranting IMO. Being blackpilled at so young age is traumatizing by itself.