Asmed - Norwood 5/6 Pattern - My hair transplant Journey Has Began... Asmed/dr. Koray Erdogan

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm.. I wonder if shedding only occurs in the DHT sensitive area and not in the donor area. (I'm talking about the finasteride/dutasteride induced shedding)

realself

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is the most incredible transformation I've seen on this board (and others). You must 'hormonally' blessed to survive the blast of finasteride+duta and have zero side effects...I would recommend that you do some blood tests once in a while, just to be on the safe side. Also, make sure that your doctor knows when testing PSA - the levels will be artificially lower due to finasteride/duta.

If I were in your shoes, I wouldn't bother with the transplant at all but surely can understand the "hair greed" :). Thanks for keeping us posted throughout the journey. These aren't photoshoped pics, right (all right, just kiddin', had to ask :).

Phoenix07

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still need a transplant for density in the crown and more in the hairline.
2 months on spironolactone, 50mg in the morning, 50mg at night
6-8 months on dutasteride 3x/week
2 years more or less on finasteride
Minoxidil 5% 2x/day

I promise no photoshop at all lol. But thanks, that’s a compliment

No side effects

GflD9B.jpg

Attachments

• GflD9B.jpg
    GflD9B.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 337

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think you can still se some skin shining under the hair but looks great overall. You could probabily even sport a shaved or very close to shaved head and give the impression of a fuller head of hair.

Phoenix07

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes, in bright light or with wet hair some skin is still visible, that’s why I still need a hair transplant

Phoenix07

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
60 days on spironolactone 100mg (50mg morning / 50mg night)
10 months dutasteride 0.5mg 3x / week
2 years finasteride 2.5mg every day
2 years minoxidil 5% 2x day
No side effects

Will bump the intake of spironolactone to 200mg a day (100 at the morning / 100 at night)
Still considering oestrogel topical. Will see

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if he would have become a true full head with dermarolling added to his routine.

Phoenix07

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keeping my regimen simple
. Finasteride 2.5mg every day
. Dutasteride 0.5mg mondays, wednesdays and fridays
. Topical minoxidil 5% 2x a day
Still deciding on Fue

Phoenix07

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keeping my regimen simple
. Finasteride 2.5mg every day
. Dutasteride 0.5mg mondays, wednesdays and fridays
. Topical minoxidil 5% 2x a day
Still deciding on Fue

(Gave up on spironolactone, sexual side effects.. all normal now)

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Done, just took this pic. And yes I noticed a bit more thickning adding duta
Your hair looks great man. I just started adding dutasteride 3 days a week in addition to finasteride. I think you should microneedle your crown for sure. Give it a shot.

Phoenix07

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your hair looks great man. I just started adding dutasteride 3 days a week in addition to finasteride. I think you should microneedle your crown for sure. Give it a shot.

Thanks ive heard a lot of mis informati0n regarding microneedling. It has been tried for years now and as far as i am aware its not been really proven to work, but i will consider, nothing to loose right?

Phoenix07

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Keep the regimen solid regarding duta, it will take 6 months or more to see the improved results.
Took its time to me for it to improve above the finasteride results, but definitively it maximizes it

Phoenix07

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ive been away from posting in the forum but i regularly check it, nothing seems to be changing
.. everything is always 5 years away from now for the last 20 years.. lol
I still think the best approach for the forecoming future will be as in the past: fina/duta/minoxidil and hair transplants...