ashton kutcher and his view on life

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
sex maybe? men want sex more than women.
it's all demand and supply
and i would understand the higher market value, if we had a 5/4 men on women ratio...
but just because they are women? come on, we are better than that^^

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
onlyfans is the decline of civilisation... shows you some truth about mankind though...
Men are solely to blame for OnlyFans. We have the power to take it down by simply not subscribing, not paying a penny. In a month, that site will collapse. But it won't happen because men are thirsty pigs.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
If men would stop publicly thirsting for women online.. no more unsolicited messages and comments to girls on social media that won't get them any sort of attention besides ridiculing and humiliation, nothing.. society would start changing.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
If men would stop publicly thirsting for women online.. no more unsolicited messages and comments to girls on social media that won't get them any sort of attention besides ridiculing and humiliation, nothing.. society would start changing.
Just think what would happen if a new deadly venereal disease begins a world wide epidemic. Do you think alot would change?

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Men are solely to blame for OnlyFans. We have the power to take it down by simply not subscribing, not paying a penny. In a month, that site will collapse. But it won't happen because men are thirsty pigs.
lol you dont think i ever used that?
the only thing that explains it to me is fatties hanging in their mums basement being their sole customers...

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just think what would happen if a new deadly venereal disease begins a world wide epidemic. Do you think alot would change?
yeah nothing happens... more onlyfans and more online simping and harassment, thats what happens...
idiots should just hire a prostitute and be done with it...

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
I friend of mine who is getting bald always tells me it does not matter man. People who care for it are shallow, grow up man, better things to do in life.And he says so like he means it. Today, I just got to know from his mother, that he is trying his best to find a partner so that he does not get completely bald before marriage. All of them are concerned about this.Why the hell are you delusional about something that clearly matters? Why just not accept that looks always matter to humans.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The other day I read about how Jews found love and got married coming right out of the Holocaust. Was far more simple and authentic than today's dating climate.

.. I'm not saying that we need another human tragedy, like alien invasion, to wake tf up and start treating each other like decent human beings. But..

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I friend of mine who is getting bald always tells me it does not matter man. People who care for it are shallow, grow up man, better things to do in life.And he says so like he means it. Today, I just got to know from his mother, that he is trying his best to find a partner so that he does not get completely bald before marriage. All of them are concerned about this.Why the hell are you delusional about something that clearly matters? Why just not accept that looks always matter to humans.
Your friend sounds like a fucktard to me

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
no, at certain age not anymor. she is a mum of 2 who approaches 40..
you underestimate how desperate men are, and how picky women are.
women have it much easier than men because of that, even if you're fat with kids, there will always be some men out there who will be horny and desperate enough to try and get in your pants, but that's not how it works for men.
so yes every woman has higher market value than their man equivalent.

plus she is just as famous as him and she still looks good, she could easily get someone much better looking than him if she wanted to, and she probably will be tempted to at some point, especially if he goes half bald.

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you underestimate how desperate men are, and how picky women are.
women have it much easier than men because of that, even if you're fat with kids, there will always be some men out there who will be horny and desperate enough to try and get in your pants, but that's not how it works for men.
so yes every woman has higher market value than their man equivalent.

plus she is just as famous as him and she still looks good, she could easily get someone much better looking than him if she wanted to, and she probably will be tempted to at some point, especially if he goes half bald.
and ashton kutcher is 6ft4 tall, famous and multimillionaire too

even when he is bald he could literally leave her and replace with a 20 year old mexican or phillipino maid anytime

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
and ashton kutcher is 6ft4 tall, famous and multimillionaire too

even when he is bald he could literally leave her and replace with a 20 year old mexican or phillipino maid anytime
phillipino is maybe not the best example^^ apparently they also take bald fatties^^

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah i do understand that men might be prone to wanting more sex than women do...
personally not so sure if that is even true in humans, or if the woman just isnt into you, or you just suck at sex and that is why women sometimes cant be bothered...

anyway, that still doesnt explain anything to me... if someone doesnt find someone to have sex with, he/she is a liar, or really fugly, or handicapped...