ashton kutcher and his view on life

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reminds me of my friend who has a male model face, perfect NW1 and thinks he's had a lot of women in his life because of his confidence.
Ye Im kinda amazed by how delusional can even intelligent people be sometimes. I myself have always been tall and big, and always was very aware that this is big part of what drives the attraction I get from women, and kind of 'respect' I get from people in general (like in the gym or wherever). It never occured to me to tell some short guy that it's all about confidence or some kind of crap. Those features are basically what helped me build my confidence through the years, I was very shy and introvert as a kid/teen.

NAVI

Established Member
Reaction score
Ye Im kinda amazed by how delusional can even intelligent people be sometimes. I myself have always been tall and big, and always was very aware that this is big part of what drives the attraction I get from women, and kind of 'respect' I get from people in general (like in the gym or wherever). It never occured to me to tell some short guy that it's all about confidence or some kind of crap. Those features are basically what helped me build my confidence through the years, I was very shy and introvert as a kid/teen.
Looks give you confidence. I was amongst the most intelligent people but combined with ky good looks , I was super confident, like second to none. Now due to hair loss, my confidence has gone so down that intelligence cant make much for it. Looks give confidence and they are important because life is all about confidence.

Fontaine

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks give you confidence. I was amongst the most intelligent people but combined with ky good looks , I was super confident, like second to none. Now due to hair loss, my confidence has gone so down that intelligence cant make much for it. Looks give confidence and they are important because life is all about confidence.
I've shared my 2 month progress here already but mty buzzcut went from atrocious to decent/ok in terms of density

I feel so much better about myself and people are now smiling at me more, people treat me well. Not like literal trash as before. Even my f*****g dermatologist (who got me on dutasteride) told me "I couldn't recognise you hair matters that much"

Its no coincidence im going on a date soon and am happy now

Anyone who says looks dont matter needs to shut the f*** up

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hate to be the cynicist but this quote is just wrong

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've shared my 2 month progress here already but mty buzzcut went from atrocious to decent/ok in terms of density

I feel so much better about myself and people are now smiling at me more, people treat me well. Not like literal trash as before. Even my f*****g dermatologist (who got me on dutasteride) told me "I couldn't recognise you hair matters that much"

Can you link me to the thread where you shared it? Happy for you man!

Will Be an Egg in 5 years

My Regimen
Reaction score

Everybody loves to say how a haircut can be a big transformation to people's look, but they deny it when it comes to baldness or treating it

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everybody loves to say how a haircut can be a big transformation to people's look, but they deny it when it comes to baldness or treating it
"Get a haircut your hair looks so terrible! You would look much better with this and that haircut!"

"Whaaaaaat, baldness makes you look worse you say??? How dare you, bald is beautiful! Shave it and own it! Look at Jason Statham and The Rock!"

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yikes bro, he looks worse than I thought, wimpy af body, looks like gyno on his left side too, cause it definitely looks bigger than his right.
and his hairline is starting to take a hit, I thought he was diffused tho? because it doesn't look like it.

either way divorce is coming soon.
you havent seen his wife without make up though

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
that was no serious question...
i still think that whoever doesnt get any woman is either super fugly, or doesnt leave the house...

onlyfans is the decline of civilisation... shows you some truth about mankind though...