ASC-J9 Finally available to buy

moksel

Reaction score
This is actually asc-j9, not curcumin. As the site explains this is curcumin with a few different carbon groups which makes this as powerfull as it is. It is extremely expensive though, some guys on a dutch hairloss forum are trying this since a few weeks.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey hallo daar Moksel :)

But yeah, haarweb.nl has a member who is posting on his treatment, in a few months he´ll be seeing some good results I hope

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
He is a member on this forum as well.....Wesley...where are you??

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There is obviously a set strength that needs to be used in order to be effective.

What that is who knows?

Plus there seems to be concern over storage issues. The company that sells it mentions shipping it on ice.

Very expensive item indeed. It all depends on how much you would need for it to be effective.

I wonder how wesley got his information?

player77

Reaction score
The price is $10 per mg and it goes down when you buy in bulk. The question is what is the dosage required for this to be effective.
Who wesley who has tried it? Has anybody else tried this?

pippo24

Reaction score
Any news about this?
Does anyone know something about that user in haarweb.nl who´s testing it??

Jacob

Reaction score
You mean this is something a company like Elsom Research could get and make a topical with..?

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
news from Androscience
http://www.androscience.com/artman/publis /news/Topical_Acne_Therapeutic.shtml

by the way, how can we be sure that the above mentioned curcumin based product is ASC-J9...maybe it is J8..no seriously did ADR publish the composition of this compound ?

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
storage of the original powder is in the freezer....
the made topical i store in the refrigirator...

i use the dose of 0,040%

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
well i presume it halted male pattern baldness to progress even more , but for regrowht you still need a growthstimulator like minoxidil , i switched to 15% minoxidil....
ill keep you posted

a guy i know that was in time on his male pattern baldness did see regrowth of verry thick hairs in the temples , so i think its all in how fast your on the meds....

Lewis13

Reaction score
Wesley,

Can you give some details for making the ASC-J9 topical?

Are you getting yours from Androscience?

Also, how often you apply it, and what is it like on your scalp? ie. color, drying time, etc.

Thanks!!

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
well say you want to make a topical of the dose : 0,030 % asc-j9

just disolve 3mg asc-j9 in a little bottle with 7ml alcohol in it (pharmacy)
and add another 3ml glycerine or ppg...

and you have 10ml asc-j9 topical

for the substance , i didnt get it from androsience , there are a few chemical supplyers on the web that sell the stuff... but its verry hard to get sinds normally you need to be a laborant from a clinical trail institute if you want to buy the stuff...

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
didnt get any email ?

.utilitarian.

Reaction score
This is not ASC-J9, this is dimethoxy curcumin. asc-j9 is dimethylcurcumin and even then there are multiple derivatives.

wesleyBelgium

Established Member
Reaction score
i know there 2 versions of curcumin in the concentrated ways
but i presume its the other way arround , sinds your version you can find cheap in china , but the real asc-j9 that androsience gets from cayman is these :

http://www.caymaneurope.com/app/templat ... 9FDD180FF2

curcumins cancers ASCJ9 antitumors anti-tumor phytochemicals turmeric inhibits inhibition inhibitory growth expression cells ASC-J9

so what is the good version ? the cheap version from china or the expensive version from cayman ?
as far as i know its that from cayman....

so no wrong stuff here :)