ASC-J9 and CB-03-01 antiandrogens now available

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
I just got word that these 2 substances will be available new through the "K" company.

Does anyone know how these may stack up to RU?

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Interesting :)

I did not manage to find it. Do you know if it come ready in a vehicle or do we need to mix it ourselves like with RU? Alcohol or some kind of creame

Thkmra

Reaction score
Hmmm..I also saw that. I've never ordered from them directly, do they also sell to residential customers?

Bukowski

Established Member
Reaction score
People on a dutch hairlossboard are using ASJ for a couple of weeks now. They had to pay big money to have ASJ produced.

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
MrBastard said:

I did not manage to find it. Do you know if it come ready in a vehicle or do we need to mix it ourselves like with RU? Alcohol or some kind of creame

I didnt get any details from Henry at "K" on cost or usage but Im assuming its like RU where you add it to a vehicle like Pg, and everclear....dont know how many mg's you are supposed to use either

doing more research on the net as we speak

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Mailed them and got this as reply:
Dear *****,

Thanks for your message from Lookchem forum.

This is Kane from KoutingChina Group.Our web www.koutingchina.com .
We`re professional in custom synthesis and new compounds business,including APIs and intermediates.

In regards to CB-03-01,it`s a new compound for hairloss.We`re producing it now.It`ll be out at the end of this month.
For hairloss compounds,I`d like to introduce RU58841 and asc-j9 to you.RU works better.I hope you can select.

If you have any question or inquiry,pls don`t hesitate to contact with us directly.
Waiting for your Soon reply.
With best regards,
Kane MIN
Managering Director
Special Chemical Sales Team
China Kouting Group Limited
Tel:0086-21-58116475 58116473
Fax:0086-21-61294103
E-mail: sales@koutingchem.com sales@koutingchina.com
Web:www.koutingchina.com
MSN:minhui_2000@hotmail.com

So by next year it should be for sale... :) Emailed them again about whenever we need a vechicle or not and what kind of vehicle they recommend.

MrBastard

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Got a reply:

Dear friend,

I think you know how to use RU58841.I list some nomal methods to you as below.

Solution 1:

RU (a 5% solution in a propyleneglycol and isopropanol mixture)

Solution 2:

5% minoxidil + 5% RU58841 + 10% DMSO + PPG

Solution 3:

RU- 1x per day 3% (Made Fresh Everyday, 90 mg of RU mixed with 3ml of 30% PG & 70% Everclear)

Solution 4:

RU6%,ethanol:propylene glycol:water (40:10:50, w/w) =40?10?50
--We sell it at USD400/10g or USD2550/100g including shipping.Pls check if workable for you.

In regards Asc-j9,you use it as below.
Disolve 3mg asc-j9 in a little bottle with 7ml ethanol in it and add another 3ml pg...And you have 10ml slution.
Store powder in freezer and solution in fridge,This is a 2 day supply for me bc I use 5 ml per day
--We sell it at USD250/200mg or USD450/g including shipping.Pls check if workable for you.

In regards to CB-03-01,it`s best for hairloss.We`re still producing it.
All we know how to use it as below.
In the human studies they used 1% and at an average of 3ml a day that
makes about 30mg a day which is just enough for a month for 1g.
The price will be fixed till early next month.But you can advise your target price and quantity now.

If you have any question or inquiry,pls don`t hesitate to contact with us directly.

No price on the CB-03-01, but the asc-j9 is kinda clear if anyone in interested in that. Strange answer on RU though... water and minoxidil?

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lakota said:
MrBastard said:

I didnt get any details from Henry at "K" on cost or usage but Im assuming its like RU where you add it to a vehicle like Pg, and everclear....dont know how many mg's you are supposed to use either

Henry at "K"?

Lakota, I thought Henry was the guy from Ontario Chemical? You said Henry from "K"?

Also if you read the link posted in this thread, there is a guy that uses ASJ over at HLH and he says that it stains terribly. EVERYTHING! His scalp, clothes etc. ASJ does not sound pheasible.

Also I read the price I think @ HLH for CB, and the price was terribly cost prohibitive. I mean it makes RU look kind of cheap.

Thkmra

Reaction score
Notwithstanding the issue with staining, I actually heard it was cost-effective about $450/g, which should last almost a year.

And@finasteride Asc is another anti-androgen that in theory should be more effective, given the fact that it works by gradually destroying the androgen receptors, and not soley blocking them!!

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
blaze said:
lakota said:
MrBastard said:

Henry at "K"?

Lakota, I thought Henry was the guy from Ontario Chemical? You said Henry from "K"?

Also if you read the link posted in this thread, there is a guy that uses ASJ over at HLH and he says that it stains terribly. EVERYTHING! His scalp, clothes etc. ASJ does not sound pheasible.

Also I read the price I think @ HLH for CB, and the price was terribly cost prohibitive. I mean it makes RU look kind of cheap.

Blaze,

My bad... I get all these RU confused, it was actually Kane @ "Ktng" that informed me of the the other products they offer now. ASJ sounds interesting though. Kind of like Fluridil on steroids.

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
MrBastard said:
Mailed them and got this as reply:
Dear *****,

Thanks for your message from Lookchem forum.

This is Kane from KoutingChina Group.Our web http://www.koutingchina.com .
We`re professional in custom synthesis and new compounds business,including APIs and intermediates.

In regards to CB-03-01,it`s a new compound for hairloss.We`re producing it now.It`ll be out at the end of this month.
For hairloss compounds,I`d like to introduce RU58841 and asc-j9 to you.RU works better.I hope you can select.

With best regards,
Kane MIN
Managering Director
Special Chemical Sales Team
China ******** Group Limited
Tel:0086-21-58116475 58116473
Fax:0086-21-61294103
E-mail: SpamReportMeToPropeciaJunkie sales@koutingchina.com
Web:www.koutingchina.com
MSN:minhui_2000@hotmail.com

So by next year it should be for sale... :) Emailed them again about whenever we need a vechicle or not and what kind of vehicle they recommend.

hmmm ...sounds like Kane thinks RU is better than AJC-J9. Wonder what this other product he mentioned is?

I will have to email him.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
The users from haarweb.nl, the dutch equivalent of this site, are in general very positive about ASC!

They havent been using the stuff very long yet, but overall it sounds promising thusfar!

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
ok, I contacted Cosmo, the developer of CB-03-01, I got a reply back from their CFO and I guess Kane at Koutings is full of sh*t.... below is Mr Tanners reply about the release of CB-03-01

Dear Mr. xxxxx

The formulation of CB 03-01 for hair loss is still in development. Thereafter phase II dose ranging will start. It is unlikely to reach market before 2014/2015. It looks extremely audacious to say the least for a Chinese company to be pirating a pharma product even before it is approved.

Dr. Chris Tanner

Chief Financial Officer

Cosmo Pharmaceuticals S.p.A.

via C.Colombo, 1

20020 Lainate (MI)

Ph (+39) 02 93 33 74 53

Fax (+39) 02 93 33 76 63

chris.tanner@cosmopharmaceuticals.com

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence. Thank you for your co-operation. Please contact us on +39 (02) 93337633 or email postmaster@cosmopharmaceuticals.com if you need assistance.

Buyer beware.....

Shma

Established Member
Reaction score
lakota said:
ok, I contacted Cosmo, the developer of CB-03-01, I got a reply back from their CFO and I guess Kane at Koutings is full of sh*t.... below is Mr Tanners reply about the release of CB-03-01

Dear Mr. xxxxx

The formulation of CB 03-01 for hair loss is still in development. Thereafter phase II dose ranging will start. It is unlikely to reach market before 2014/2015. It looks extremely audacious to say the least for a Chinese company to be pirating a pharma product even before it is approved.

Dr. Chris Tanner

Chief Financial Officer

Cosmo Pharmaceuticals S.p.A.

via C.Colombo, 1

20020 Lainate (MI)

Ph (+39) 02 93 33 74 53

Fax (+39) 02 93 33 76 63

chris.tanner@cosmopharmaceuticals.com

This e-mail is confidential and may well also be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, you are on notice of its status. Please notify us immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this message from your system. Please do not copy it or use it for any purposes, or disclose its contents to any other person: to do so could be a breach of confidence. Thank you for your co-operation. Please contact us on +39 (02) 93337633 or email postmaster@cosmopharmaceuticals.com if you need assistance.

Buyer beware.....

Thanks for posting.

In my opinion, people who still buy anything from Kouting (Ko...ting) are morons. :dunno:

See this too: http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess ... adid=92294

irishpride86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ryan r said:
The users from haarweb.nl, the dutch equivalent of this site, are in general very positive about ASC!

They havent been using the stuff very long yet, but overall it sounds promising thusfar!

where do these guys get theres ?

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
good point, but they (Chinese) sold RU after the ingredients were known and released by Rousou (SP). Im just concerened because how do we know they have the actual ingredients to make CB?

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
lakota said:
good point, but they (Chinese) sold RU after the ingredients were known and released by Rousou (SP). Im just concerened because how do we know they have the actual ingredients to make CB?

Yeah I hear you, I was wondering how they aquired the formulation also, unless a leak happened...

yep, if I knew it was a leak, and they had the correct formula, I wouldnt be so hesitant about trying it.

el_duterino

Reaction score
It is a real stupid idea to inform COSMO about Chinese firms trying to copy the molecule.

You can see that they won't release it to the market for at least 5 years so what are we supposed to do in the meantime ? just wait ? The drug won't revive dead follicles, it's goal is to maintain hair just like RU or finasteride.

Note that mr Tanner is talking about drug formulation, which means the overall end result product in its vehicle not the molecule itslef.

The molecule is known and can be produced by other labs. I got a quote form this research lab in the US for 10g of 17-alpha propionate (CB-03-01) and they wanted USD 60,000 !

http://www.selleckchem.com/products/17a ... e(CB-03-01).html

Once the price is reasonnable I will definitely buy 17-alpha propionate from K and give it a try. I also get all my RU from them since a year ago and the quality is very good and the service excellent.

Prior to ordering from K I was getting my RU form FE during 2 years so I do know the difference.