As I Said Before Taking finasteride, Life Is Ruthless, You Have To Choose Hair Or Gyno

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus Christ dude, keep this up and you will get banned for sure. I think you definitely could benefit from therapy, there is nothing wrong with that by the way.
literally only imbicile individuals talk about therapy to a young mid 20s guy whos agressively losing his hair and is forced to get onto hormonal therapy.

INT

Reaction score
literally only imbicile individuals talk about therapy to a young mid 20s guy whos agressively losing his hair and is forced to get onto hormonal therapy.

Accept that some people know what they are talking about, even though this is not something you want to hear.

Forced to get onto hormonal therapy? Someone is tying you up an shoving it down your throat? It is your own decision.

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The dude is beyond help. Beside having to deal with male pattern baldness and very obvious mental disorders, he also isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. I don't mean to talk down to the guy anymore, but he needs to leave for his and the users' sake.

INT

Reaction score
The dude is beyond help. Beside having to deal with male pattern baldness and very obvious mental disorders, he also isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. I don't mean to talk down to the guy anymore, but he needs to leave for his and the users' sake.

Sad but true

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Wolf Pack @Roberto_72 at this point I think u guys should do something about the nonstop thread that this guy makes

It's always difficult when someone has mental health problems. That said, I don't think he has "truly negatively taken over" this sub section enough to warrant a permanent ban but I've only logged on today though and had a quick glance. I'd feel bad about not letting the guy vent with a perm ban as infuriating as he can be for users. How productive is it though? Probably not much for him as he doesn't listen to a lot of sensible advice previously given. Another reason I wouldn't ban him is that he's not laying into people everywhere over random issues or spreading delusion. Only responding about his own situation however it may be. Since you're not mods, you can just put on ignore too.

But @genetically_cursed please stop making repetitive threads and keep your discussions within one thread. Feel free to make one thread and update that one regularly. Other can use the report button. Maybe a temporary ban would help you which could be an option but I'll give you this friendly warning first. If you alienate all users and they put you on ignore no one will respond mate.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's always difficult when someone has mental health problems. That said, I don't think he has "truly negatively taken over" this sub section enough to warrant a permanent ban but I've only logged on today though and had a quick glance. I'd feel bad about not letting the guy vent with a perm ban as infuriating as he can be for users. How productive is it though? Probably not much for him as he doesn't listen to a lot of sensible advice previously given. Another reason I wouldn't ban him is that he's not laying into people everywhere over random issues or spreading delusion. Only responding about his own situation however it may be. Since you're not mods, you can just put on ignore too.

But @genetically_cursed please stop making repetitive threads and keep your discussions within one thread. Feel free to make one thread and update that one regularly. Other can use the report button. Maybe a temporary ban would help you which could be an option but I'll give you this friendly warning first. If you alienate all users and they put you on ignore no one will respond mate.
Look, man. First of all, i dont have any repetetive threads. Go to my profile page and see threads i created for last month. Literally all about different topics as should be on the forum.

Secondly, i dont get how people who suggest being infuriated about hair loss in your early 20s is mentall ilness arent banned instantly.

Thirdly, clowns like @Matt3535 shouldnt even be allowed in this section since he's in mid 30s and literally has little to no hair loss as self admitted. Who the f*** is this guy to say anything about hair loss or mental ilness or what to do to somebody with real hair loss in younger years. Literally i'd b**ch slap him irl if i saw him talking this sh*t. Hopefully his baldness speeds up.

This user @BeHereNow literally is a mentally ill stalker who became obsessed with me, following me in every thread, claiming to f*****g his wife and having great life, while being online on this forum roughly 25/8. Very beliveable lmao. I guess he has some sort of altar in his parent's basement, with my picture and a candle, where he prays and wants to find me irl. Wouldnt be surprised if he creeps on teenage neighbor girls through binoculars. I think he is the one who should be banned and forced back into abyss.

@INT is the guy who contradicts himself 24/7, saying im mentally ill and need therapy when not long ago he was hanging around and panicking finasteride gave him permanent sides and he cant get erection and he has lower libido and he is depressed etc. and all of a sudden when i enunciate this, he says im disturbed.

Id be glad if these futile fuckers ignored me, so i wouldnt have to deal with their nonsense.

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
Look, man. First of all, i dont have any repetetive threads. Go to my profile page and see threads i created for last month. Literally all about different topics as should be on the forum.

Oh the irony denying being repetitive in a thread you have opened called 'As I have said before (...)'

Secondly, i dont get how people who suggest being infuriated about hair loss in your early 20s is mentall ilness arent banned instantly.

Strawman: People do not say that you have a mental ilness because hair loss in your early 20s is a mental illness. People say that you should consider therapy because you have a very irrational and destructive way of dealing with this situation.Then I am not even talking about you offending people that are giving you sensible advice to help you. There are many people here that are in their mid 20s that at angry, but almost no one acts the way you do.

Thirdly, clowns like @Matt3535 shouldnt even be allowed in this section since he's in mid 30s and literally has little to no hair loss as self admitted. Who the f*** is this guy to say anything about hair loss or mental ilness or what to do to somebody with real hair loss in younger years. Literally i'd b**ch slap him irl if i saw him talking this sh*t. Hopefully his baldness speeds up.

@INT is the guy who contradicts himself 24/7, saying im mentally ill and need therapy when not long ago he was hanging around and panicking finasteride gave him permanent sides and he cant get erection and he has lower libido and he is depressed etc. and all of a sudden when i enunciate this, he says im disturbed.

Finasteride DID give me persistant (not perminant) side effects. Just because I had side effects did not mean I handled it the same way you did. Again, I am not confronting you with your problems, but the way how you handle your problems, your attitude, and your behavior towards others. So tell me, how am I contradicting myself?

Id be glad if these futile fuckers ignored me, so i wouldnt have to deal with their nonsense.

Some of the people that consider you fuckers try to help you, but you do not want to hear things that do not fit your whole 'woe is me' attitude.

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score

Took a quick look at your most recent threads. Last Thursday (so on the same day) you created:

- A thread called "Anybody here had/has Gyno/lipo and Tried To Counter It With Some Pills?"
- A thread called "Who Here Used Arimidex or TamoxifineA Against Gyno Development?"

2 Identifcal questions. And those were not even the only threads you opened that day about Gyno...

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Look at you man, you keep on telling everyone that you aren't mentally ill but continue posting crazy sh*t. I agree partly that we don't know you in real life and you can be completely different, but if you act even 10% in real life how you act in here, you need to get some therapy. You need to be mentally strong in life and if this defeats you, just imagine being 45 with a NW6, fat gut and wrinkles.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh the irony denying being repetitive in a thread you have opened called 'As I have said before (...)'
yeah, this thread you can consider a follow up to the one i created once before on this topic of discussion proving my point

People do not say that you have a mental ilness because hair loss in your early 20s is a mental illness.
V9y3EcE.gif

So tell me, how am I contradicting myself?
Are you mental? You are saying i cant have the sides i do, while you were claiming and whining about same sh*t like 7 months ago.

Man, I feel bad for you. I really do.
hmm, what we've got here? let's see
giphy.gif

I think it's only natural to feel cheated out of your youth when you get male pattern baldness at 20 or earlier
I'm at odds with the notion that it won't matter when you're married, older, or have kids. Even if you're settled in life, seeing your image deteriorate is just as hurtful
So I'm lucky in the way that I'm older and have very slow loss but one thing that has always calmed down was the thought that I can always get a transplant down the route if I really need to
1. a guy in his 30s with little to no hair loss
2. a guy who says hair loss destroys your image and you can never be content with it
3. a guy who says somebody with severe hair loss needs therapy, improve his life, get family, work hard on hobbies and everything else

Colin-Farrell-facepalm.gif

literally you've just won the imbicile of hairlosstalk.com 2019 award, now its time you get your prize in form of cyanide pill

Took a quick look at your most recent threads. Last Thursday (so on the same day) you created:

- A thread called "Anybody here had/has Gyno/lipo and Tried To Counter It With Some Pills?"
- A thread called "Who Here Used Arimidex or TamoxifineA Against Gyno Development?"

2 Identifcal questions. And those were not even the only threads you opened that day about Gyno...
Seems like you didnt take a quick look in which subforums they were posted, which is one was antiandrogens sub and one was general discussion, and it worked as i expected, i got replies in general sub one, where the traffic is heavier and none in the other. Logic?

Look at you man, you keep on telling everyone that you aren't mentally ill but continue posting crazy sh*t. I agree partly that we don't know you in real life and you can be completely different, but if you act even 10% in real life how you act in here, you need to get some therapy. You need to be mentally strong in life and if this defeats you, just imagine being 45 with a NW6, fat gut and wrinkles.
What crazy sh*t? Holy balls, f*****g retarded people vex me badly. This is forum about hair loss. Im talking about my experience with hair loss, now people like @Exodus2011 would relate, cuz they've been through this agony. You on the other hand, got an easy way out by mantaining / having regrowth and no sides on finasteride. Flipped a coin just like myself and you just turned out to be luckier, thats the f*****g point.
It defeats me how? It annoys me to extremes and thats why i post about it on the theme related forum, are you completely imbicile? Like down syndrome level?

Last edited:

Matt3535

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is really frustrating. I'll ignore your offensive language and will instead offer reaching out to you one more time. I honestly do not know what you want to accomplish by quoting random posts of mine, I stand behind all of these things I wrote.

You're 28 according to your profile, I am 31. It's not like we are worlds apart. It's a worthless comparison anyway. Stop imagining that your hairloss will mean less to you in the future if you get older. If anything, I think it becomes worse before it becomes better. And you're already suffering quite a bit. People can tell and they felt for you - in the beginning. That's why other users, including me, gave you advice to seek counseling. That doesn't directly equal swallowing pills or doing anything crazy but instead talking to a professional about things that bother you and getting good feedback from someone with experience. Millions of people do it. It should be normal. Admitting to oneself that therapy is needed does not actually make you weaker. Later you will see that it was one of your strongest moments in life when you took back control and started your path to self-betterment. I believe everyone could benefit from therapy. Try it out. At least once. It definitely beats posting new threads about potential sides every few days. But instead of at least considering or even ignoring this, you attack people or, simply put, behave like an a**h**.

So no, people suffering from hairloss do not need therapy. But they can greatly benefit from doing so because going through hairloss is stressful and it can have a backwash effect, making pre-existing mental disorders worse. Which, kitchen sink psychology aside, seems to be the case for you. You have been obsessing for months over male pattern baldness and taking finasteride. Then you come back and, surprise, you seem to have gotten very rarely reported sides within weeks. No one here is a doctor, no one knows your body, but that seems extremely unliked. It's really telling that you don't even consider the possibility that it is all just in your head. No, instead you're doing this right here. I honestly wish for you to use all this energy and use it for something positive.

INT

Reaction score
yeah, this thread you can consider a follow up to the one i created once before on this topic of discussion proving my point

Which makes it... repetative.

View attachment 118606

Are you mental? You are saying i cant have the sides i do, while you were claiming and whining about same sh*t like 7 months ago.
Where did I say that exactly? Another strawman. Again, I am not saying you need therapy because of that but because of how you you handle this situation in general. Also, you are talking bout 2 years ago, not 7 months.

literally you've just won the imbicile of hairlosstalk.com 2019 award, now its time you get your prize in form of cyanide pill

@Wolf Pack ?

Seems like you didnt take a quick look in which subforums they were posted, which is one was antiandrogens sub and one was general discussion, and it worked as i expected, i got replies in general sub one, where the traffic is heavier and none in the other. Logic?

Just because you posted them in different subforums does not make them not repetative.

Dude, just look at how many people here are telling you that your behavior is is wrong. Don't you think there there is the slightest chance that there might be a tiny bit of truth in that?

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Am I the only one who lolled hard at this thread?
golden comedy tbh

non-relevant, what type of hairloss you have? ludwig scale or diffuse all over / hairline recession? never knew women had genetic hair loss untill registered on this forum.

Time to shave it and lift brah
watch out with the humor, granda, or karma might struck and you wont be able to raise your wrinkly willy even with v**** anymore