As I Said Before Taking finasteride, Life Is Ruthless, You Have To Choose Hair Or Gyno

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol it was written in stone, there's no way you wouldn't get sides with your mindset.
what kind of bullshit is that? lmao
teenagers who blindly believe they will become filthy rich after starting drop shipping website according to advice of their favourite utube blogger are destined to become millionaires then?
fortune tellers are real and exist?

get the f*** out of here with this nonsense, i was just fucked with genetics and i knew i would be flipping a coin against destny swallowing finasteride. 0-2 2 already, destiny fucks me with hair loss and serious sides from finasteride.

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
teenagers who blindly believe they will become filthy rich after starting drop shipping website according to advice of their favourite utube blogger are destined to become millionaires then?

get the f*** out of here with this nonsense, i was just fucked with genetics and i knew i would be flipping a coin against destny swallowing finasteride. 0-2 2 already, destiny fucks me with hair loss and serious sides from finasteride.
If there's one type of person that shouldn't take finasteride, you're the definition of that person. I bet your gyno hasn't even been confirmed by a doctor, you already made up your mind beforehand. I'm not saying you're not experiencing any sides, I obviously can't know that, but even if you didn't you would still be on here complaining.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Dude bigbone is right, dont just dismiss what he says, it makes you sounds like ignorant.
Mindset has great impact on body and health, what do you think the placebo effect talks about? People that believe they take real medicine even though it does nothing, often show improvenent in their condition, and this is something that doctors willl approve and not some sourcery sh*t.
So this works the same way also for negetive effects of course.

Bottom line you need to start to change your mindset. Just do what you can to keep your hair and stay positive. You can always get a transplant in the future.

BeHereNow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just popped my 713th consecutive tablet. No regrets.
DFC3C264-CC32-4268-BF40-9E0D1A648343.jpeg

Last edited:

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude bigbone is right, dont just dismiss what he says, it makes you sounds like ignorant.
Mindset has great impact on body and health, what do you think the placebo effect talks about? People that believe they take real medicine even though it does nothing, often show improvenent in their condition, and this is something that doctors willl approve and not some sourcery sh*t.
So this works the same way also for negetive effects of course.

Bottom line you need to start to change your mindset. Just do what you can to keep your hair and stay positive. You can always get a transplant in the future.
this whole thing just doesnt make sense. i didnt walk around fearing of b**ch tits appearing on my chest ever day, so even if my mindset was negative, how come it's gyno and not impotence or brain fog? subconsciousness chose between sides that i read about, tossed bones and decided what it's gona produce based on that?

the last part of your comment is legit tho, that's the only thing left tbh. so probably will be gettin on minoxidil and off finasteride.

but even if you didn't you would still be on here complaining.
what do you mean? what do you say this bollocks based on?

Bigbone

Established Member
Reaction score
what do you mean? what do you say this bollocks based on?
I mean that every single one of your 900+ posts is you bitching about something. You painted the picture of "no dick or no hair" way before you even took the first pill, you're constantly looking for something to be wrong. It's not a healthy mindset no matter the situation. And be honest, you've not been to the Doctor about your gyno.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean that every single one of your 900+ posts is you bitching about something. You painted the picture of "no dick or no hair" way before you even took the first pill, you're constantly looking for something to be wrong. It's not a healthy mindset no matter the situation. And be honest, you've not been to the Doctor about your gyno.
my mother is a doctor, and even she noticed, when i was changing tshirts in my room and talking to her, she got concerned about that my brest got bigger only on one side. one is flat like male supposed to have and the other one is puffy. you dont really need to go to doctor to notice it.

yeah, this is impact section, i was btiching about losing hair, whats wrong with that. just letting the anger out and sharing my situation with some others that could possibly relate.

this whole thing with 'you'd stil complain if you had nothing' was repeated before when i was talking about my hair loss in the begining and morons on this very sub were saying im full head and have nothing to worry about, then 6 months pass, voi la, i lost 60% density.

same goes with gyno, evidently my breast has grown, and thats only due to finasteride.

so as i said, when u take finasteride, you will gamble with destiny.

obviously im in rage and upset as f*** that i got it.

Baldy12345

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
u prob had gyno before using finastride, it really is rare to get gyno from finastride alone.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this whole thing just doesnt make sense. i didnt walk around fearing of b**ch tits appearing on my chest ever day, so even if my mindset was negative, how come it's gyno and not impotence or brain fog? subconsciousness chose between sides that i read about, tossed bones and decided what it's gona produce based on that?
Its not black or white, it could be combination of alot of things, I dont know, and maybe it would have happened to you anyway. The point is that bad mindset effects you in many ways, and yes even directly on body and health, so you need to change it.
Im not saying its easy, I myself getting depressed often (cause hairloss of course), but I try