Are you religious? [ explain why so]

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I worship The Flying Spaghetti Monster, the one and only true deity.
1656077837877.png

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Even Nietzsche couldn't, despite tragically being most famous for his " God is dead" proclamation. Which wasn't celebratory, in a sense he was grieving for the coming generations who would fall prey to nihilism because they couldn't fill that existential void, left by religion, with personal meaning. ( Only the Ubermensch could, who would, in theory at least, transcend cultural morality. Which obviously isn't a viable strategy for most ordinary people within the context of a well-functioning society)
I see you are a Jordan Peterson fan like Fred.

I generally agree with your points. We got the short stick with the semitic religions anyways, but it was probably preferable to whatever pathology has gradually replaced it in the 19th and 20th century. Funnily enough, the catholic church is doing its best to pander to them anyways.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I see you are a Jordan Peterson fan like Fred.

I generally agree with your points. We got the short stick with the semitic religions anyways, but it was probably preferable to whatever pathology has gradually replaced it in the 19th and 20th century. Funnily enough, the catholic church is doing its best to pander to them anyways.

Very true. Since tolerance and religion simply don't rhyme. Making the church more tolerant is diluting its power. That's why Islam still remains so strong (obviously not because it's the religion of peace and love like so many Muslims claim)

I'm pretty ambivalent on JP nowadays tbh. I love his lectures on religion and meaning. I don't rate his general critique of society, his overemphasis on personal responsibility and his weird obsession with postmodernism/cultural Marxism as a catchphrase for everything he dislikes. (Not that I'm a Marxist myself. Just that his critique is shallow and jumping on the bandwagon)

But if he sticks to what he's good at, he's pretty profound

Your rate him ?

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's why Islam still remains so strong (obviously not because it's the religion of peace and love like so many Muslims claim)
There are billions of Muslims in the world, if what you said was true, there would be total domination.

It’s funny how absolute morons give opinions about things they’re clueless as if they’re some authority.

There’s new religions out there, atheism being a pretty major one that’s most violent and hostile to any other ideology and has been responsible for a lot of bloodshed in just the past century, another one rising is liberalism/LGBT.

Islam got nothing on them in terms of violence, I mean literally everyday Muslims are being slaughtered in Palestine, Kashmir, China and a massive numbers were murdered in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Lebanon. Yet the murderers live in peace and preach is about peace lmao

stfu retard, learn history and educate yourself about world politics. Islam is peace and love but it’s not idiocy monk hide in a cave nonsense, defending against monsters is allowed.

Last edited:

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are billions of Muslims in the world, if what you said was true, there would be total domination.
No there wouldn't, because there isn't. Muslims like to fight among each other more even than they like to fight other cultures. It's just, that when an outsider gets involved that they sometimes unite against him, like a proper dysfunctional family. That's what happened during the six days war. Luckily Muslims suck hard at conventional warfare as well, so there's no threat of military expansion.

You know what, that's what I dislike about the Muslim mindset: It's incredibly self-victimizing. You did more than talk a lot of sh*t in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan and China. A sh*t ton of people were killed in terrorist attacks abroad or in their homelands supported by these countries. That's just asymmetric warfare. Whether or not the reaction was always proportional can be debated.
But the Muslim community curling up in a ball and whining we dindu nothing every time they get some blowback for their actions is just a pathetic sight. You can play a hard man and dish it out in your safespaces but become a total pussy fishing for international sympathy as soon as you get some blowback. Womanly behaviour.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm pretty ambivalent on JP nowadays tbh. I love his lectures on religion and meaning. I don't rate his general critique of society, his overemphasis on personal responsibility and his weird obsession with postmodernism/cultural Marxism as a catchphrase for everything he dislikes. (Not that I'm a Marxist myself. Just that his critique is shallow and jumping on the bandwagon)

But if he sticks to what he's good at, he's pretty profound

Your rate him ?
I guess he was pretty decent as a personal coach and lecturer. I admired his ability to stay level headed and structured when talking to the most vile and dishonest progressivists, that had absolutely no interest in an honest discussion and came up with the most retarded strawmen. Lobster lmao. And he was a very good lecturer in his university.

He never really said anything all that groundbreaking or controversial for me. But in this insane day and age a throwback to very common sense logic can be considered revolutionary. Like 'clean your room' and don't be a drunk addicted, chaotic, pathologic mess before you want to solve the world's problems. Have meaningful endeavors in your life etc. He never really adressed the institutional barriers, that actually discourage some traditional ways of life such as 'just have a family bro',i.e. financial rape of man in divource courts etc. as if the world hadn't changed. So some of his advice rang a bit hollow here as well.

J.P. always was kind of controlled opposition, just some old boomer who never quite caught up with the times. Unlike you I do not consider his fixation on 'cultural Marxism' aka Frankfurt School all that inaccurate to explain many of the pathologies of the day, maybe just myopic.
Likewise his take on psychology is quite boomerish and outdated, not all that scientific... Jung, Freud all these oldschool guys; I'm not saying there's zero merit, but what they did was basically poetry and philosophy with the human mind as their object. Not real science/medicine.

His incorporation of theology was all over the place though. Some parts were sound, but he didn't just argue from an utilitarian POV, Peterson came up with very construed interpretations to make the old texts sound way more profound than they really were. Once he implied that intertwining snakes could represent the human DNA-helix in one ancient religion...they might have been able to perceive these things with their use of hallucigenetic drugs...I think it was about Hinduism. Nonsense lmao.

I didn't like him that much as a person. He was always very focused on his public image and how he could present himself to the 'established people'. Some of the narratives he chose, he chose not because he thoroughly believed in them, but because of social strategy. He also had a hair transplant and lied about it, despite that being a direct violation of his ten rules of life whatever.

I rate 6/10. A champagne centrist with slightly conservative tendencies who offended a lot of people by not going fully cray cray like the rest of the world.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It’s funny how absolute morons give opinions about things they’re clueless as if they’re some authority.

There’s new religions out there, atheism being a pretty major one that’s most violent and hostile to any other ideology and has been responsible for a lot of bloodshed in just the past century, another one rising is liberalism/LGBT.

Islam got nothing on them in terms of violence, I mean literally everyday Muslims are being slaughtered in Palestine, Kashmir, China and a massive numbers were murdered in Iraq, Syria, Afghanistan, Lebanon. Yet the murderers live in peace and preach is about peace lmao

stfu retard, learn history and educate yourself about world politics. Islam is peace and love but it’s not idiocy monk hide in a cave nonsense, defending against monsters is allowed.

Very peaceful and tolerant display my friend. I heard a Muslim just yesterday culturally enriched a bar in Oslo. Seems to be in your kinds' nature

There's some truth in what you say though. Fortunately most Muslims are as sectarian as they're backwards so they're perfectly happy with killing each other. They can keep doing that, as far away from my country as possible

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I guess he was pretty decent as a personal coach and lecturer. I admired his ability to stay level headed and structured when talking to the most vile and dishonest progressivists, that had absolutely no interest in an honest discussion and came up with the most retarded strawmen. Lobster lmao. And he was a very good lecturer in his university.

He never really said anything all that groundbreaking or controversial for me. But in this insane day and age a throwback to very common sense logic can be considered revolutionary. Like 'clean your room' and don't be a drunk addicted, chaotic, pathologic mess before you want to solve the world's problems. Have meaningful endeavors in your life etc. He never really adressed the institutional barriers, that actually discourage some traditional ways of life such as 'just have a family bro',i.e. financial rape of man in divource courts etc. as if the world hadn't changed. So some of his advice rang a bit hollow here as well.

J.P. always was kind of controlled opposition, just some old boomer who never quite caught up with the times. Unlike you I do not consider his fixation on 'cultural Marxism' aka Frankfurt School all that inaccurate to explain many of the pathologies of the day, maybe just myopic.
Likewise his take on psychology is quite boomerish and outdated, not all that scientific... Jung, Freud all these oldschool guys; I'm not saying there's zero merit, but what they did was basically poetry and philosophy with the human mind as their object. Not real science/medicine.

His incorporation of theology was all over the place though. Some parts were sound, but he didn't just argue from an utilitarian POV, Peterson came up with very construed interpretations to make the old texts sound way more profound than they really were. Once he implied that intertwining snakes could represent the human DNA-helix in one ancient religion...they might have been able to perceive these things with their use of hallucigenetic drugs...I think it was about Hinduism. Nonsense lmao.

I didn't like him that much as a person. He was always very focused on his public image and how he could present himself to the 'established people'. Some of the narratives he chose, he chose not because he thoroughly believed in them, but because of social strategy. He also had a hair transplant and lied about it, despite that being a direct violation of his ten rules of life whatever.

I rate 6/10. A champagne centrist with slightly conservative tendencies who offended a lot of people by not going fully cray cray like the rest of the world.

Based summary. The older he gets, the more cracks appear in his veneer of absolute rationality and strength of character. Lying about his transplant is vain and more importantly very disingenuous for a man who claims to hold integrity and honesty so dear. He also got horribly addicted to benzos and instead of toughing it out, he flew to Russia to follow some very dubious protocol that involved him getting put into a medical coma untill his body had passed through the withdrawal. Apparently that regimen caused neurological damage. I don't judge his addiction, only his cowardice and shortsightedness in not facing it. A withdrawal is a rite of passage, not taking that lesson and opting for the coward's way out ( and causing more damage in the process) is completely antithetical to the core tenets of his philosophy. After that it's hard to take him serious as a man.

As a (political) thinker he's indeed pretty tame. Bread and butter conservatism pretty much, but if you see the left's reaction to him you'd think he's Goebbels reborn.

His debate with Zizek was prime postmodern comedy though. Two living memes duking it out without coming to any sensible conclusion

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very peaceful and tolerant display my friend. I heard a Muslim just yesterday culturally enriched a bar in Oslo. Seems to be in your kinds' nature

There's some truth in what you say though. Fortunately most Muslims are as sectarian as they're backwards so they're perfectly happy with killing each other. They can keep doing that, as far away from my country as possible

f*** you amoebic brained retard, I have no idea what’s happening in your shitty part of the world. Cuunt, you expect me to be defensive or comment on things happening in your sh*t country? LOOOL

Are you going to apologise for what your kind in Hitler, Stalin, Xi Jinpig, Russia, US has done to millions of people? No?

Then how does your retarded self think it’s a good idea to make me responsible for something happening in some part of the world? Hmm? Cause you too cunty towards Muslims and think this behaviour is fine.

I mean you’re fucked in the brain, mate…proper fucked. f*****g bigot

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No there wouldn't, because there isn't. Muslims like to fight among each other more even than they like to fight other cultures. It's just, that when an outsider gets involved that they sometimes unite against him, like a proper dysfunctional family. That's what happened during the six days war. Luckily Muslims suck hard at conventional warfare as well, so there's no threat of military expansion.

You know what, that's what I dislike about the Muslim mindset: It's incredibly self-victimizing. You did more than talk a lot of sh*t in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan and China. A sh*t ton of people were killed in terrorist attacks abroad or in their homelands supported by these countries. That's just asymmetric warfare. Whether or not the reaction was always proportional can be debated.
But the Muslim community curling up in a ball and whining we dindu nothing every time they get some blowback for their actions is just a pathetic sight. You can play a hard man and dish it out in your safespaces but become a total pussy fishing for international sympathy as soon as you get some blowback. Womanly behaviour.

Let’s take Ukraine as an example. Whatever Ukrainians do in retaliation, they are the heroes and Russia is the big bad guy. Why? Because the superpower US and West alliance decides so. Even though Russia has clear reasons for starting the war and claims to have done it to protect its sovereignty and borders.

Let’s look at US and it’s invasions and villainizing of certain groups of people. It has a looooooooong history of meddling in other countries and destabilising even orchestrating terrorist attacks for regime changes. It was communism in past then the oil revolution happened and since Muslim world was rich in oil, Muslims had to become the enemy despite the fact US has been allied with Muslims against communists for a loooooong time.

US invades Iraq for bullshit reasons ( Where are the WMDs? Now they claim to have lied about it) fuckingg up a proper peaceful country into a shitzone, then Afghanistan and [add more countries]. Wait a minute shouldn’t the US be the bad guy and the invaded countries be the heroes? Nope cause might is right.

Sure is funny to then read f*****g hypocrites low intellects sheep say “Islam” is bad. Bruh sit the f*** down and educate yourself. If you’re going to whine about peace and all that sh*t then criticise the biggest terrorist country to grace the earth this and past century. US f*****g vaporised Japanese and has done terrorist attacks in every part of the world and is responsible for sending some countries to middle ages. But that’s how you become a superpower not through words but violence and spreading terror. it’s the ideology of atheism/liberalism that’s so violent and intolerant, but it has to be to dominate like it has.

So yeah stfu with your ignorant retarded BS and at the very least educate yourself if you’re going to comment on something. When’s the last time you read the Holy Quran to tell us what Islam teaches Sheikh?

Fact is Muslim world was living in peace before liberalism/atheism/new world order started, suicide bomb attacks are an alien terminology introduced by CIA and its pet terorrists in Iraq and rest of the world, even Osama Bin Laden was CIA agent, the non-Muslims world was violent and killing itself in the Spanish Inquisition and similar bloody wars, even started world wars murdering millions. Muslim world would’ve been in peace if oil wasn’t discovered.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*** you amoebic brained retard, I have no idea what’s happening in your shitty part of the world. Cuunt, you expect me to be defensive or comment on things happening in your sh*t country? LOOOL

Are you going to apologise for what your kind in Hitler, Stalin, Xi Jinpig, Russia, US has done to millions of people? No?

Then how does your retarded self think it’s a good idea to make me responsible for something happening in some part of the world? Hmm? Cause you too cunty towards Muslims and think this behaviour is fine.

I mean you’re fucked in the brain, mate…proper fucked. f*****g bigot

I'm not saying you share responsibility. That should be clear to everyone. Just that it's silly to claim your religion is all about peace and tolerance when we've seen that tolerance on display throughout Europe the past decade. And all throughout the world really.

I'm not claiming Hitler or Stalin were peaceful obviously so that's a retarded analogy.

And yeah go on blaiming atheism and liberalism for the degeneracy and violence of your culture. Always the victim, it's never your fault

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not saying you share responsibility. That should be clear to everyone. Just that it's silly to claim your religion is all about peace and tolerance when we've seen that tolerance on display throughout Europe the past decade. And all throughout the world really.

I'm not claiming Hitler or Stalin were peaceful obviously so that's a retarded analogy.

And yeah go on blaiming atheism and liberalism for the degeneracy and violence of your culture. Always the victim, it's never your fault

Religions don’t teach violence. There’s a long history of CIA agents posing as followers of certain ideologies to further their causes but blaming Islam for that is just idiocy and smooth brained thinking. For example the ideology of ISIS is alien to Muslims and indeed, their victims are majority Muslims, Osama Bin Laden was an American CIA agent until he fell out of favour, like I said before the world should thank America for terrorism and creating terrorists. But creating this served a deeper purpose (oil, geopolitics, fighting communism) for America. To think US will just let it die down is foolish thinking, you’ve to unite your sheeps against an imaginary enemy to justify wars and huge spendings.

But the same can’t be said about atheists/liberals/new world order because they literally have no morality and the ends justify the means. America butchered poor native Indians, it’s unthinkable that American are the heroes and never paid for the crimes of the genocide and ethnic cleansing they committed instead they get the role of moral police and teaching us human rights LOL. But these new world order ideologies won’t be in such power now if they were brought to justice.

Don’t think for a second that anything has changed, personal freedom and all that blah blah is only applicable when you follow the new atheist/liberal agenda like a good boy but the followers turn very violent against opposing ideologies, take the example of Hijab which is now being outlawed and the women punished despite it their being “personal choice” yet masks were forced upon men and women and severe punishments = hijab for men and women LOL

Anyway, you’re right about one thing. Islam is peaceful but it is not tolerant and that is why it’s an existential threat to these new world order ideologies because it refuses to submit and get in line. Christians/Jews/Hindus (LOL) are now behind the LGBT agenda and prove to be better liberals than liberals themselves lol abrogating their religion. Whereas Islam is the only opposition, indeed American politicians/CIA chiefs have been on record saying they had plans to invade the 5 Arab Muslim countries and Islam is an existential threat to their ideologies.

The sad news for them is they are in a fight against God and Islam will win as it has won. Those seeking God with a honest heart end up reverting to Islam, there was a Dutch politician who was extremely anti-Islamic, studies Islam to find dirt against it and ended up becoming Muslim.

Most of the humanity is sheep though and easily controllable by people in power. Same sheep once upon a time were shown Jihad movies glorifying Afghanis and sheeple were pro-Muslims, now the sheeps are shown something else and they blame their problems on Muslims because what else can sheep do then follow the shepherd? Smoothest brain are these people. You either worship God and obey Him and His laws or you worship powerful men and obey their laws and believe what they want you to believe.

SadAndMad

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let’s take Ukraine as an example. Whatever Ukrainians do in retaliation, they are the heroes and Russia is the big bad guy. Why? Because the superpower US and West alliance decides so. Even though Russia has clear reasons for starting the war and claims to have done it to protect its sovereignty and borders.
Stopped reading here, retard.