Are you religious? [ explain why so]

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To believe this world came into being from nothing is extreme level of stupidity that can’t be defined through words available to us.

So yeah, I am not stupid to believe my iPhone came into being on its own after sitting in sand for billions of years

A489C781-A010-427A-BCE8-4E097100937D.jpeg
3BC2D5D2-E927-469E-A207-45E45B0603BC.jpeg
AAAE949C-E955-4ECA-96E0-18E989CFF3F1.jpeg
D66F7E58-FD1F-4BC2-B6FB-D4ACA824D249.jpeg
C3D78763-2644-49A2-A666-E2362D875EA3.jpeg

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to "like" islam but nowdays I consider it one of the biggest brainwashes out there. And I've learned it by interacting with Muslim friends. The amount of limitations that you have is just absurd and they end up losing it and becoming erratic bitter people for having to go against their physical desires, but yh that's the point for them. I hope not to offend anyone. I can respect it's your belief, but I SO strongly disagree with it. I feel sorry that some people live a life of bitterness this way, even if some others might find happiness, there should be more choice and options...

You’re not alone, Islam isn’t a religion that is for pleasure of humans and satisfy their whims and desires so many end up hating it because you aren’t allowed to have degenerate sex with other men and animals and just do what you like claiming God is happy with you.

It’s also hated the worst of all religions because it doesn’t bend to the LGBT/liberal/new atheism agenda and has very clear inflexible rules and guidelines about how God wants humans to live their life and tells of heaven and hell vividly which is scary.

So yeah your extreme hatred is completely understandable. When you want to live your life by your own set of rules and desires, it’s nagging to have to listen to some religion tell you that’s not the correct way and there’s hell waiting.

That’s the beauty of Islam as well, every other religion has succumbed to the brainwashing and programming of LGBT/new atheism/new world order and Islam is the only religion that stands in the way so the hatred against it is extreme level but Islam makes no excuses. If you want to attain God’s pleasure, you do what the Creator wants, anything else will get you to hell.

I mean I saw gay/LGBT churches and jews wearing pride caps lol so yeah seems every other religion/ism will fall to “acceptance” but Islam is the only thing that stands in the way so the hatred is some insane level.

That fierce stability in face of opposition also makes Islam true, you submit to Islam. Islam will not submit to your whims and desires.

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not religious, but I respect it. I think people would be better off being religious. Humans need a spiritual center and something to guide them to rise above their primitive, animalistic material beings.

MrClean1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.

— Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Theist arguments are mostly silly from a purely logical angle, even the more serious ones like the Five Ways of Thomas Aquinas and Leibniz' and Gödel's ontological proofs are mere conjecture that always require a leap of faith. Though the aim is always to make that leap as small as possible, if an argument isn't rigorous it's ultimately futile, save for being a though experiment perhaps

I've always figured that to be a fatal flaw of direction in theological thinking. You can't rationalise belief, and no matter what clever trick Christian apologetics can come up with, you will always have to make that leap of faith on your own terms. I'm sure it can give some people a nudge, but I never managed to get closer to God just by thinking. (Precisely because a rational argument cannot be made)

I'm still not sure what I believe. Sometimes, when I mange to shut off my brain, I think I can feel some vague presence, a sense of tranquility and oneness. I've described that feeling as God, sometimes. But it's still too vague to truly have faith

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
To believe this world came into being from nothing is extreme level of stupidity that can’t be defined through words available to us.

So yeah, I am not stupid to believe my iPhone came into being on its own after sitting in sand for billions of years

View attachment 181750View attachment 181751View attachment 181752View attachment 181753View attachment 181754
Theist logic: Super-Steve-Jobbs baked the universe, because I have an Iphone.

you will be blessed with an after life in heaven or reincarnation or whatever.
Another retard alert. Reincarnation is not considered a blessing in Buddhism, but a terrible thing, because Samsara sucks hard. The whole goal of this religion is not to be reincarnated .
Nobody has any f*****g clue what he is talking about as usual. Nothing but uninformed bad faith (pun intended) arguments and retarded analogies.

Dogchebag

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Theist logic: Super-Steve-Jobbs baked the universe, because I have an Iphone.

Another retard alert. Reincarnation is not considered a blessing in Buddhism, but a terrible thing, because Samsara sucks hard. The whole goal of this religion is not to be reincarnated .
Nobody has any f*****g clue what he is talking about as usual. Nothing but uninformed bad faith (pun intended) arguments and retarded analogies.
Enlighten these souls!

What I said is not retarded and is the way multiple main religions work. I talked about the ones I'm the most associated to. I do not know anything about buddhism, so I refrained myself from talking about it.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
What I said is not retarded and is the way multiple main religions work. I talked about the ones I'm the most associated to. I do not know anything about buddhism, so I refrained myself from talking about it.
The West has basically become a woke Sharia with just as many zealousy, wrongthinks and intricate limitations as Islam. The only evident difference is that Islamic ideology is sustainable and Wokism is not. It managed to ruin some of the most powerful nations on earth within less than 30 years.

I can conceive a logical argument against religion but not a utilitarian one, the way things are going.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Personally I've started to become anti religious. I just cannot understand how someone's mind can be so controlled to go against their own nature, wishes and desires just for the sake of something they have no way to know it's real. Many people like to delude themselves that God put you here to suffer, and that it all has a purpose and you will be blessed with an after life in heaven or reincarnation or whatever. That's all a delusion and it takes a simple book to understand that your brain makes the person that you are anyway. I don't know why people are inclined to believe that rather than that he wants you to have the best time and enjoy your life. It's a ridiculous way to self comfort yourself and keep sanity so you don't need to face reality.

I may not believe in religion, however I do believe in God and follow my spirituality and I'm very happy as many times I feel fulfilled and free in my heart. Something not many can ever say. I have better values and morals than most religious people, too. I'm open minded. I'm free.

I used to "like" islam but nowdays I consider it one of the biggest brainwashes out there. And I've learned it by interacting with Muslim friends. The amount of limitations that you have is just absurd and they end up losing it and becoming erratic bitter people for having to go against their physical desires, but yh that's the point for them. I hope not to offend anyone. I can respect it's your belief, but I SO strongly disagree with it. I feel sorry that some people live a life of bitterness this way, even if some others might find happiness, there should be more choice and options...
I wanna top you little boi.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyway, I've had my drink already so now I can rant and free myself from the anger that I have. And I'll be honest I made this thread mostly to diss islam because of the most recent experience that I had.

Some fagg0t harasses you and you blame Islam, great logic. If anything you should be praising Islam because it promises great punishment for homosexuals which are exactly the people that are harassing you.

Perhaps this fagg0t give you a reason to let your inner islamophobe out.

Hairful

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.

— Richard Dawkins, The God Delusion

Atheist: If God created the universe then who created God?
Me: If baker baked a cake then who baked the baker?
Atheist: We are all atheists about most of the gods that humanity has ever believed in. Some of us just go one god further.

LOL, say some eloquent nonsense and majority of low IQ people will consider you smart.

The idiocy still remains

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The West has basically become a woke Sharia with just as many zealousy, wrongthinks and intricate limitations as Islam. The only evident difference is that Islamic ideology is sustainable and Wokism is not. It managed to ruin some of the most powerful nations on earth within less than 30 years.

I can conceive a logical argument against religion but not a utilitarian one, the way things are going.

Tbh

Even Nietzsche couldn't, despite tragically being most famous for his " God is dead" proclamation. Which wasn't celebratory, in a sense he was grieving for the coming generations who would fall prey to nihilism because they couldn't fill that existential void, left by religion, with personal meaning. ( Only the Ubermensch could, who would, in theory at least, transcend cultural morality. Which obviously isn't a viable strategy for most ordinary people within the context of a well-functioning society)

I think many philosophers and intellectuals assumed that void could be filled with higher pursuits like art, science, philosophy. Sounds great on paper, but those will never have widespread appeal with the masses compared to religion

Faith was the bedrock of our society. Personally I hate the dogmatism and hypocrisy of organised religion, but now that we have filled that emptiness with consumerism, identity politics, culture wars, superficial entertainment, hedonism etc... I'm not sure we're better off