Are you religious? [ explain why so]

SadAndMad

My Regimen
Reaction score
What does it have to do with incel? go to your dog usa and bow to them so they can top you
What has the US got to do with Russian hegemony?

Other countries are joining NATO to protect themselves from Russia, not to attack Russia. No country bordering this dictatorship shithole wants to fall under its influence. Even people in Belarus do not want that, but If they express their opinion they may end up in prison.

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
What has the US got to do with Russian hegemony?

Other countries are joining NATO to protect themselves from Russia, not to attack Russia. No country bordering this dictatorship shithole wants to fall under its influence. Even people in Belarus do not want that, but If they express their opinion they may end up in prison.
Malding hard boyo

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Religion is the origin of subhumans looking for cope. Now we have the internet, and they create their own communities and coloured pills.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let’s take Ukraine as an example. Whatever Ukrainians do in retaliation, they are the heroes and Russia is the big bad guy. Why? Because the superpower US and West alliance decides so. Even though Russia has clear reasons for starting the war and claims to have done it to protect its sovereignty and borders.

Let’s look at US and it’s invasions and villainizing of certain groups of people. It has a looooooooong history of meddling in other countries and destabilising even orchestrating terrorist attacks for regime changes. It was communism in past then the oil revolution happened and since Muslim world was rich in oil, Muslims had to become the enemy despite the fact US has been allied with Muslims against communists for a loooooong time.

US invades Iraq for bullshit reasons ( Where are the WMDs? Now they claim to have lied about it) fuckingg up a proper peaceful country into a shitzone, then Afghanistan and [add more countries]. Wait a minute shouldn’t the US be the bad guy and the invaded countries be the heroes? Nope cause might is right.

Sure is funny to then read f*****g hypocrites low intellects sheep say “Islam” is bad. Bruh sit the f*** down and educate yourself. If you’re going to whine about peace and all that sh*t then criticise the biggest terrorist country to grace the earth this and past century. US f*****g vaporised Japanese and has done terrorist attacks in every part of the world and is responsible for sending some countries to middle ages. But that’s how you become a superpower not through words but violence and spreading terror. it’s the ideology of atheism/liberalism that’s so violent and intolerant, but it has to be to dominate like it has.

So yeah stfu with your ignorant retarded BS and at the very least educate yourself if you’re going to comment on something. When’s the last time you read the Holy Quran to tell us what Islam teaches Sheikh?

Fact is Muslim world was living in peace before liberalism/atheism/new world order started, suicide bomb attacks are an alien terminology introduced by CIA and its pet terorrists in Iraq and rest of the world, even Osama Bin Laden was CIA agent, the non-Muslims world was violent and killing itself in the Spanish Inquisition and similar bloody wars, even started world wars murdering millions. Muslim world would’ve been in peace if oil wasn’t discovered.
No one denies these things, but whining about the US won't make the trainwreck that is the near east look any better. Peak whataboutism, islamicell.

Last edited:

wardaxan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been part of the https://firstchurchlove.com community for the past 3 years already. It was a decision taken at an already conscious level and not something imposed by my family, relatives, or friends. Why people believe is a question that has plagued great thinkers for many centuries. Karl Marx, for example, called religion the “opium of the people.” Sigmund Freud felt that God was an illusion and worshippers were reverting to the childhood needs of security and forgiveness. Everyone has their own reasons why to believe or not.

Last edited: