Applemets Hair - Nutraceutic Powered By Italian University Of Naples

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackber

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you shut the fkck up. Idiot, dont you see the snake oil results? Sometimes I really think that some members have sh*t instead of a brain in their head.

They tricked us.... it's okay, For some hours may of us thought that this could be very interesting but then they were identified as clowns. How fkcing desperate are you? I never thought to say this but with your statement you are even more desperate than Bitchkas.....

Accept it. Apple story is over. Apples won't bring your hair back. Focus on real companies.

Don't kill yourself just because apple dont work. Go ahead and look for alternatives. Let them clarifiy? Clarify what? Go and put some apples in your mouth.

Stop advertising this apple sh*t to make sure they don't earn a fkcing cent.

Finally use your brain if you have one... If something really works, these apple clowns don't need to convince some desperate baldies with devil pictures. If it really works they have definetely more important things to do.

APPLES are OVER. Stop wasting time. And some clowns are crying if I am optimistic concerning Brotzu?? but still believing in this apple story is more realistic??

You’re quickly taking over the title of most obnoxious forum member.

Why don’t you try talking to people, whether you agree with them or not, like a human being.....

Royaume

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re quickly taking over the title of most obnoxious forum member.

Why don’t you try talking to people, whether you agree with them or not, like a human being.....

simple rule: If you comment like an animal, don't expect a polite answer. State your opinion but don't insult. Simple as that. If you insult you will get the triple amount back. I don't have a problem if someone desperate like you thinks that apple are the cure or that brotzu will fail but I do have a problem with rude people.

Btw I didnt ask for your desperate opinion. Keep it for yourself or talk to this devil guy.

Last edited:

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you shut the fkck up. Idiot, dont you see the snake oil results? Sometimes I really think that some members have sh*t instead of a brain in their head.

They tricked us.... it's okay, For some hours may of us thought that this could be very interesting but then they were identified as clowns. How fkcing desperate are you? I never thought to say this but with your statement you are even more desperate than Bitchkas.....

Accept it. Apple story is over. Apples won't bring your hair back. Focus on real companies.

Don't kill yourself just because apple dont work. Go ahead and look for alternatives. Let them clarifiy? Clarify what? Go and put some apples in your mouth.

Stop advertising this apple sh*t to make sure they don't earn a fkcing cent.

Finally use your brain if you have one... If something really works, these apple clowns don't need to convince some desperate baldies with devil pictures. If it really works they have definetely more important things to do.

APPLES are OVER. Stop wasting time. And some clowns are crying if I am optimistic concerning Brotzu?? but still believing in this apple story is more realistic??
I think he means calm down and keep it civil. We need to keep this place open for outsiders to come communicate with us. Pay the guest the courtesy of listening when he/she comes to talk to us. Pay your peers here the courtesy of not embarrassing us all by setting a bad example. It's not about you changing your opinion. It's the tone and language.

kuba197

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think he means calm down and keep it civil. We need to keep this place open for outsiders to come communicate with us. Pay the guest the courtesy of listening when he/she comes to talk to us. Pay your peers here the courtesy of not embarrassing us all by setting a bad example. It's not about you changing your opinion. It's the tone and language.
This.

distracted

Established Member
Reaction score
Take some photos and share it with us in 3/6 months.

A lot of luck

Thanks. Pictures are tough since I'm still in NW2 territory so it would need to be really significant gains for pictures to show. Also my hair is long at the moment, andddd I'm dermarolling.

My best bet is to take pictures when my hair is wet since that's when my balding really shows. I'll try to do that. But I think I'l have a good sense myself if I see a reduction in shedding. For example, I didn't notice any difference while on Seti but I clearly felt and saw difference while on RU.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear Members, I am the scientific responsible for the research group which has recently developed the product AppleMets Hair. On behalf of my colleagues, I would like to clarify the misunderstanding regarding the photos available on the web. These photos have been retrived by our group from several web-sites in order to make a comparison with ours regarding subjects who have assumed AppleMets. Our cooperators have accidentally provided the comparison photos taken form a control folder. Within few weeks, the international journal "Journal of Medicinal Food" will publish our experimental manuscript regarding the clinical trial with AppleMets, which will report the official genuine photos. In case of interest, I am at full disposal for any further clarification and support.

@Roberto_72
Could please verify this user.
And guys please calm down.

Ok these guys are actually the doctors who did the study.

Please allow this conversation to be as scientific as possible, keeping to the DATA (real or missing).

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dear Members, I am the scientific responsible for the research group which has recently developed the product AppleMets Hair. On behalf of my colleagues, I would like to clarify the misunderstanding regarding the photos available on the web. These photos have been retrived by our group from several web-sites in order to make a comparison with ours regarding subjects who have assumed AppleMets. Our cooperators have accidentally provided the comparison photos taken form a control folder. Within few weeks, the international journal "Journal of Medicinal Food" will publish our experimental manuscript regarding the clinical trial with AppleMets, which will report the official genuine photos. In case of interest, I am at full disposal for any further clarification and support.
Doctor, is it possible to publish here the actual pictures of the study that will be published?
If you cannot publish them because you are a new member, sent them to me and I will do it for you in your own post.
So that users can see for themselves what they can expect from this product and decide for themselves.

Also, we know that there are ten volunteers in the IESON forum who will use the product for three months.

Will their pictures be public too when they finish their "trial"?

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What's the minimum dosage subjects took before they saw any improvement?

vegetassj

Established Member
Reaction score
Doctor or not. I mean in 30-60 days this is revealed.

But may allow one question: there was one girl at the photos you"ve provided earlier. She didn't even took minoxidil or any treatment. She just showed how to make a good combover. How come she is in the comparison groub?

zixxiz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just received my Applemets (2 months supply) and took 1st pill. I've got a pretty advanced hairloss (in my opinion at least), started thinning diffusely almost 2yrs ago (crown most noticeable, but shedding nonstop terminal and miniaturized hair all over scalp, no receding hairline whatsoever). Will report if my shedding subsides and condition improves. I got a shitload of photos so will be easy to compare too.

@Bearded, you're actually saying this will actually cause sides for us sensitive to androgens?

shookwun

Reaction score
More ground breaking bullshit

'Nutraceutic'

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Will this product have to be taken indefinitely?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
@nutrapharmalabs since you guys are doing trials in the IESON forum can you also pick like 5 members here and also do a trial. If members like @hellouser and @westonci would be okay with this then they would be preferable, since they've already shown they can document well with their previous regimes.

I'll say it now; I'll pass on trying this.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
. Just curious, what's your view on this Applemets thing? Do you think there's even a slight chance of this being a worthwhile treatment?

I wouldn't bother with it.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score

verne2k

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.