Apple Cider Vinegar... part II

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Hoppi said:
ajax said:
Ok i've been throught this whole thread and there's a hell of a lot of bitching going on!!!

Basically what we have here is a easy to get hold of product that may or may not have benefits to hair loss.

Now the way I'm looking at it is this:

If it works for hair loss - you win
If it doesn't it seems to have a great impact on your gut - you win.

I'm not sure what the bitching is all about :dunno:

So the only question left to ask is:

How do we avoid it damaging our teeth if we were to drink it every day?

Now i'm gonna back Hoppi up a little bit here before I post this comment:

My scalp is itchy as hell all the time... Nizoral isn't really doing a great deal, for example I used nizoral yesterday morning and my head was still really itchy, so i've used it again today, its less itchy but still not perfect.

I've suffered with Candida, and my hair loss started with an itchy scalp. Do I think an itchy scalp and candida are related? yes its all over the internet!

Do I think itchy scalp and hair loss are related? I'm pretty sure a lot of people on here have developed an itchy scalp at the same time as hair loss?

Do I think Candida can cause hair loss? Yes its all over the internet!

Do I think ACV can cure hair loss and give me the hair of a 12 year old? No!

But I do think there's a case for many things playing a factor in hair loss... and to treat it as a whole isn't a bad idea. My hairloss started when I was in my early 20's... I smoked, I had a bad diet, and I was constantly on antibiotics. I started balding and developed food intolerances... Were these things linked? Probably, but equally my dad's bald so i'm obviosuly pre-disposed to it.

So would ACV help me? Can't do me any harm thats for sure!

you definitely have candida problems. haha :)

You just match it to a T!

But that's almost a GOOD thing, as you KNOW you have digestive issues and while candida is a b*tch, hell, better the enemy you know, right?

Kefir, ACV, calendula! Fly my pretties! xD

Haha definately agree that knowing thy enemy is a good thing, now to beat him to death :punk:

Like i said in the Candida thread, if the only thing I get is better health then I'm still quids in :)

Syntol for 1 month, then ACV added for a further month, and then Kefir after that.

:agree:

Hoppi

Reaction score
awesome mate :)

Although... if I were youuuu... I would also consider adding a gut wall healer. Simply because you have such suspicions about leaky gut. I've said the main 3 (lots of research led me to those 3) but like.. yeah, just something it might be worth taking a look at!

Hoppi! ^_^

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
ajax said:
Hoppi said:
ajax said:
Ok i've been throught this whole thread and there's a hell of a lot of bitching going on!!!

Basically what we have here is a easy to get hold of product that may or may not have benefits to hair loss.

Now the way I'm looking at it is this:

If it works for hair loss - you win
If it doesn't it seems to have a great impact on your gut - you win.

I'm not sure what the bitching is all about :dunno:

So the only question left to ask is:

How do we avoid it damaging our teeth if we were to drink it every day?

Now i'm gonna back Hoppi up a little bit here before I post this comment:

My scalp is itchy as hell all the time... Nizoral isn't really doing a great deal, for example I used nizoral yesterday morning and my head was still really itchy, so i've used it again today, its less itchy but still not perfect.

I've suffered with Candida, and my hair loss started with an itchy scalp. Do I think an itchy scalp and candida are related? yes its all over the internet!

Do I think itchy scalp and hair loss are related? I'm pretty sure a lot of people on here have developed an itchy scalp at the same time as hair loss?

Do I think Candida can cause hair loss? Yes its all over the internet!

Do I think ACV can cure hair loss and give me the hair of a 12 year old? No!

But I do think there's a case for many things playing a factor in hair loss... and to treat it as a whole isn't a bad idea. My hairloss started when I was in my early 20's... I smoked, I had a bad diet, and I was constantly on antibiotics. I started balding and developed food intolerances... Were these things linked? Probably, but equally my dad's bald so i'm obviosuly pre-disposed to it.

So would ACV help me? Can't do me any harm thats for sure!

you definitely have candida problems. haha :)

You just match it to a T!

But that's almost a GOOD thing, as you KNOW you have digestive issues and while candida is a b*tch, hell, better the enemy you know, right?

Kefir, ACV, calendula! Fly my pretties! xD

Haha definately agree that knowing thy enemy is a good thing, now to beat him to death :punk:

Like i said in the Candida thread, if the only thing I get is better health then I'm still quids in :)

Syntol for 1 month, then ACV added for a further month, and then Kefir after that.

:agree:

The above isn't going to do sh*t for your tonsil stones. It's an anaerobic bacteria issue. Read my reply in your other thread.

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
Also regarding candida and hair loss:

Vinegar, colloidal silver and "kefer" "keffa?" or what-the-f***-you-whack-jobs-call-that-bullshit isn't going to do anything for that either. Fungus that lives on the surface of your skin would be best served by using a fungicide.

Look up studies on ketoconazole shampoo and ketoconazole creams for treating scalp fungus and hair loss.

Edit, this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ketoconazole

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
BTW this should serve as a reminder. If you are not intelligent, please don't post on the internet.

*judo kick*
\
trainingg.jpg

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Rogazzle said:

Vinegar, colloidal silver and "kefer" "keffa?" or what-the-f*ck-you-whack-jobs-call-that-bullshit isn't going to do anything for that either. Fungus that lives on the surface of your skin would be best served by using a fungicide.

Look up studies on ketoconazole shampoo and ketoconazole creams for treating scalp fungus and hair loss.

Edit, this:

My god you really need to do your research before posting!!!!

Candida in the gut can cause an itcy scalp... try using this wonderful new tool called "google" its amazing it really is.

Actually no please dont as you'll find out that you actually dont know everything there is to know about everything, and I fear this could be seriously detrimental to your mental health, and that you'll end up jumping off a bridge.

I know about Ketoconazole shampoo's and creams, IF YOU BOTHERED TO READ WHAT I POSTED YOU'D KNOW THAT NIZORAL (I.E. KETOCONAZOLE) ISNT DOING ANYTHING FOR MY ITCHY SCALP!!!

I dont mind having a debate with people about treatments, or getting advice from them, but for the love of god try ACTUALLY READING what people write before offering up your pointless arsey responses!!!!

Or better still stop boring everyone with your crap and stop posting in the "Experimental Treatments, Vitamins & Supplements" section... you understand what the word "Experimental" means dont you?

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
ajax said:
Rogazzle said:

Vinegar, colloidal silver and "kefer" "keffa?" or what-the-f*ck-you-whack-jobs-call-that-bullshit isn't going to do anything for that either. Fungus that lives on the surface of your skin would be best served by using a fungicide.

Edit, this:

My god you really need to do your research before posting!!!!

Candida in the gut can cause an itcy scalp... try using this wonderful new tool called "google" its amazing it really is.

Actually no please dont as you'll find out that you actually dont know everything there is to know about everything, and I fear this could be seriously detrimental to your mental health, and that you'll end up jumping off a bridge.

I know about Ketoconazole shampoo's and creams, IF YOU BOTHERED TO READ WHAT I POSTED YOU'D KNOW THAT NIZORAL (I.E. KETOCONAZOLE) ISNT DOING ANYTHING FOR MY ITCHY SCALP!!!

I dont mind having a debate with people about treatments, or getting advice from them, but for the love of god try ACTUALLY READING what people write before offering up your pointless arsey responses!!!!

Or better still stop boring everyone with your crap and stop posting in the "Experimental Treatments, Vitamins & Supplements" section... you understand what the word "Experimental" means dont you?

facepalm2b.gif

"Google brought up a search result! That means, it's tw00f!"
\
wigger.jpg

I could Google "passive smoking doesn't cause cancer!" and bring up a page full of links. Still doesn't mean it's true.

Ahh fug it. Report back to us when you and the vinegar circle jerk gang are cured.

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Your argument doesn't even make sense! So if it's on google then it's not true?!

Hoppi

Reaction score
Infuriating isn't it ajax? lol

The worst bit is how posters like Rogazzle actually come into these threads pretty much entirely to be disruptive and attempt to bring them down. Most people just buy a punching bag or play CoD.

I actually have respect for Rogazzle as he's put together a very effective regimen and it's very useful that he is showing this in his thread, I just wish that some people like him would leave us be and simply accept that we have some different views. There is more than enough room on HairLossTalk.com for all of us.

Perhaps it's because the Experimental Treatments section is still quite a broad area. That's probably it, as it means we all bump into each other!! lol

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Damn right! He doesnt contribute in anyway, just tries to destroy threads he doesn't agree with... Pretty sad IMO

sizzlinghairs

Established Member
Reaction score
Guys, I am trying to figure out how not to have the ACV burn my throat. Even when using 1 1/2 TBPS in 1 full 8 oz glass of water the burning persists. This worries me as I read on the medhelp website that a women suffered lasting damage to her esophagous when a acv pill got stuck in her throat.

So over time if I am experiencing burning I am concerned I may be doing some damage here.

Could adding baking soda reduce some of this? Thoughts?

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Rogazzle It just goes to show that you don't read anything anyone posts! Which is kind of ironic seeing as you're telling me to go back and read stuff you've wrote lol!

Try going back through the threads and work out why tonsil stones aren't a problem for me anymore.

Until then please spend your time on the Internet more wisely and try on-line dating, find a woman, get laid and get on with your life! there's a lot more to life than just trying to deliberately destroy threads on an Internet forum.
:jackit:

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
ajax said:
Rogazzle It just goes to show that you don't read anything anyone posts! Which is kind of ironic seeing as you're telling me to go back and read stuff you've wrote lol!

Try going back through the threads and work out why tonsil stones aren't a problem for me anymore.

Until then please spend your time on the Internet more wisely and try on-line dating, find a woman, get laid and get on with your life! there's a lot more to life than just trying to deliberately destroy threads on an Internet forum.
:jackit:

Cool story bro, let me know when it comes out on the kindle...

BTW, still waiting:

"Tonsil stones can be linked to candida - do your research before posting"
lolsdu.gif

168cx3b.jpg

"Antibiotics can be linked to candida - do your research before posting"
lolsdu.gif

168cx3b.jpg

Post haste. The whole world is watching.

Hoppi

Reaction score
sizzlinghairs said:
Guys, I am trying to figure out how not to have the ACV burn my throat. Even when using 1 1/2 TBPS in 1 full 8 oz glass of water the burning persists. This worries me as I read on the medhelp website that a women suffered lasting damage to her esophagous when a acv pill got stuck in her throat.

So over time if I am experiencing burning I am concerned I may be doing some damage here.

Could adding baking soda reduce some of this? Thoughts?

Simply stop drinking it for a week and then just have it very diluted (but regularly) from then on :)

Rogazzle

Established Member
Reaction score
acvfan said:
I'll take photos again in June; everyone can take from them what they will.

Can't wait for those new pics in June!
xst9u.jpg

and were stayin' alive, stayin' alive, stayin' alive, Ah, ha.
\
1zczf9y.jpg

GeminiX

Reaction score
I got a fever, and the only prescription is more cowbell!

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
so you guys who think ACV is completely pointless and has no benefit to hair loss - Why do you keep taking time out of your days to open up this thread, read it, and reply?

Very confused by this.