Anyway to find hair stylist who deals with hair transplant patients?

recboi

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I haven't had had a haircut in over 10 years now... Do it myself, and probably not well. I'd like to talk to someone about how I could make my ahir look decent. Besides hairloss, it's also very curly, and frizzy, but complicated by my giant forehead, which I'd like to be able to hide, but cannot due to my afro like hair. But I'm too embarrassed to see a stylist because of my hair transplant and the scarring. I don't want to admit to it, but it would be very obvious for anyone up close touching it. God, I'm only early 30s and have like 50 more year to deal with this crap :cry:

rkim

Established Member
Reaction score
I was interested in finding a stylist as well, though I don't have a hair transplant, just need someone who is good at thinning hair. but recboi, I'm in a similar boat. I've also been cutting my own hair for ever, and have frizzy curly hair. I think at first it was a good thing as a diffuse thinner, helped cover up. but at this point, as it gets thinner, it's a curse. frizzy thin hair when you can see scalp looks unhealthy and it's hard to style. I'm contemplating buzzing it but I think I'll try to get through one more summer. I think a stylist might help but I'm worried who to trust.

helpmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Just go to a decent salon and ask for a guy to cut it. Who cares what a dude thinks, and he'll probably be more empathetic being a male. Explain your situation right away and from then on, it won't be embarrassing. He may even give you some good styling tips too.