Anything Before 2020? What Do You Guys Think?

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn, that's cruel. You have a point though, it's seen as a joke. Until their hair starts falling out they won't understand. In today's politically correct society there are only a few classes of people left who are fair game, and for some reason 'bald men' is one of them.
Al bundy counter strike:

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually : no. Ideal has already a log thread on it. Way better than Flutamide.
And it's out in 2019 so price will drop. The same for fevi. Minimum sides for max maintenance in coming.
Any studies you can link me on Fevi, and do you think it's better than Darolutamide?

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any studies you can link me on Fevi, and do you think it's better than Darolutamide?

Read post above, studies and results will be published in 2018.
Better ? We can't know it for sure they act on different pathways.
They're complementary I think :)

dermrafok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Al bundy counter strike:

You are an expert in research and development for dermatological pathologies in which androgenetic alopecia is included.
I'm sorry to tell you that nothing has to do with androgenetic alopecia in 1998 that androgenetic alopecia in 2018. Ytu will see it. I'm sorry to tell you that Minoxidil Finasteride and Nizoral have their days counted as the treatment of choice.
1. Few results. (The results fade in 2 years).
2. Daily application. Shedding
3. Side effects.
4. "High cost".

Always a person with androgenetic alopecia that tests Min and finasteride at the end of 1 year asks the dermatologist? When will I recover my hair? That is the big question. And so we will have better treatments soon.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Read post above, studies and results will be published in 2018.
Better ? We can't know it for sure they act on different pathways.
They're complementary I think :)
When is Darolutamide supposed to come to market? Is supposed to be stronger than dutas?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
When is Darolutamide supposed to come to market? Is supposed to be stronger than dutas?
Way Stronger than RU, about 10 times higher half life, and less systematic effects due to having trouble crossing the blood brain barrier.

Spanishboy97

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Way Stronger than RU, about 10 times higher half life, and less systematic effects due to having trouble crossing the blood brain barrier.
Let's just wait more months, the user who is trying it is not even a month on it. I don't think there can be results so soon.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's just wait more months, the user who is trying it is not even a month on it. I don't think there can be results so soon.
Not sure what you want to wait on, it's at least 100 times as potent as RU, 10-15x higher half life so you can apply every day or every other day, RU (if you do it right) needs to be applied twice a day at least, and this should have way less side effects than RU because it has trouble crossing the blood brain barrier.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
should have way less side effects than RU because it has trouble crossing the blood brain barrier

The fact it doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier wont affect how systemic it goes just merely if it will reach the brain. It will still be in the blood stream and bind to any androgen receptor it comes across unfortunately.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The fact it doesn't cross the blood-brain barrier wont affect how systemic it goes just merely if it will reach the brain. It will still be in the blood stream and bind to any androgen receptor it comes across unfortunately.
Either way look at the side effects from taking it orally 100 times the dose that's being used topically, still close to none.

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
People say sheishido by 2020 but isnt their technology something that needs done in the lab and hence require a trip over there?? Sounds costly.

Hair replication aswell incase of tsuji would be almost same as a gair transplant but with unlimited doner.. again v pricey.

Is there any new treatment on the horizon that the common man will be able to afford?? Seems at moment best option is the proven meds and cheap transplant in turkey.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
People say sheishido by 2020 but isnt their technology something that needs done in the lab and hence require a trip over there?? Sounds costly.

Hair replication aswell incase of tsuji would be almost same as a gair transplant but with unlimited doner.. again v pricey.

Is there any new treatment on the horizon that the common man will be able to afford?? Seems at moment best option is the proven meds and cheap transplant in turkey.
The first treatment you mentioned will be around $1,000 but the expensive part is getting your *** to Asia to get it lol.

razzmatazz91

My Regimen
Reaction score
What a sick joke of a life we're living, young on a hairloss site waiting for a cure.
Yeah... Sick joke indeed. I wonder if any of us will have any life left by the time there is a real cure.

The first treatment you mentioned will be around $1,000 but the expensive part is getting your *** to Asia to get it lol.
We sure about that? On what basis do you say so?

RU is poison.

Still better than going bald.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follica doesn't have a suitably exotic method. They have no teams of Asian scientists coming up with breakthrough ways of multiplying cells. They don't publish pretty-looking pics (because it won't stand to benefit them). Their method is infamously called "wounding" which makes people uncomfortable. Etc.

But the fact is, Follica may put cosmetic amounts of hair back onto our heads sooner than anything else does. And it will probably be very affordable.

ffar1989

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
UP