Anything Before 2020? What Do You Guys Think?

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Realistic target or are things pointing towards something further down the line? I see some swear by the 2020 deadline and others make it seem impossible.
it's time to dig deep...

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido for a sideless maintenance, supposed to be release by the end of 2018 in Japanese market, just wait one year and you can post this again, in the meantime this is our best hope without messing with androgens and/or their receptors
Dream on.
Or alternatively search for threads from the year 2000. They do exist *lol*

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido, Follica, Fevipiprant, Winlevi (Breezula for Acne so we could still use it on our scalp) and Darolutamide.
Way better than nothing. Just wait :)
What the f*** is Darolutamide? Another Flutamide analogue?
Flutaminde doesn't work...

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido, Follica, Fevipiprant, Winlevi (Breezula for Acne so we could still use it on our scalp) and Darolutamide.
Way better than nothing. Just wait :)

Darolutamide (INN) (developmental code names ODM-201, BAY-1841788) is a nonsteroidal antiandrogen (NSAA) – specifically, a selective high affinity silent antagonist of the androgen receptor (AR) – that is under development by Orion and Bayer HealthCare[1] for the treatment of advanced, castration-resistant prostate cancer (CRPC)
Will cost a f*****g fortune... *lol*

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Free? Yea f*** no, it'll easily be at the very least 50,000 unless it's a completely different procedure than I've been thinking.
50 grand?
Killing somebody and transplanting his scalp on my own head will be cheaper ^^

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing is going to come out till 2020. It never does. Many pharma companies have working solutions but propecia/rogaine is million dollor (if not billion dollar) industry and they don't want to cannibalize their own established products. So unless we stop using propecia, nothing will ever come out.
that's the hard frosty truth. Maybe our grandchildren (woman needed) will have a cure, but not us...

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It would be very useful to have a kind of badge next to the known knowledgable members names like noisettes who admin or the other members choose to be able to have a better idea of what information can be trusted for new memebers/ lurkers
one badge for nameless and helloser *lol*

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
They do exist ?
yes... you have to search on antique boards and HairLossTalk.com predecessors...

Online guys in 2000: "The cure will be here within 10 years! There is much stuff going on and Big Pharma is putting billions into hair loss-research!"

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used to have hope... The problem is that this is seen as a non problem to everyone who isnt experiencing hair loss. People who don't have hair loss don't feel sad or sympathy for the people who are except sometimes with women who go bald it's probably not always the case but I kinda noticed the women with alopecia universalis get the spotlight every now and again but maybe they don't thought I saw a couple videos? If you mention male pattern baldness people laugh that your concerned about it like it's a non thing then they go home and desperately check their hairline and crown for signs counting falling hairs for a couple weeks just to make sure. I think a maintenance treatment better then what we have will come out and that should help most people in the early stages unfortunately at least from my perspective getting your hair back as in horse shoe to normal again... at least we have each other right? :)
true words

Maxxorr

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I saw this video on YouTube the other day where the guest show where they "detected someone wearing a wig in the audience" and they proceeded to vacuum it off and the most liked comment was "what if the bald person was someone with Alopecia Areata who lost it at a young age, that would be sad!" People are clueless about male pattern baldness.
1988, German television: