Anything Before 2020? What Do You Guys Think?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lol, Jesus f*****g christ, get this thing away

No, nothing that good. There will be tons of new stuff before 2020 maybe brotzu, and many more snake oils. Nothing that will be any real game changer
New things come out constantly, and all of them end up being snake oil or legit attempts that just dont end up working. They fade away into obscurity after lots of suckers try them

Shiseido for a sideless maintenance, supposed to be release by the end of 2018 in Japanese market, just wait one year and you can post this again, in the meantime this is our best hope without messing with androgens and/or their receptors

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score

Attachments

• IMG_20170802_162125.jpg
    IMG_20170802_162125.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 895

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Shiseido, Follica, Fevipiprant, Winlevi (Breezula for Acne so we could still use it on our scalp) and Darolutamide.
Way better than nothing. Just wait :)

Janko

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For sure we will get some more delays, mouse testing cures and tons of promising promises. Hope for Brotzu in 2018 or I am completely out of the brotzu hype train, Follica - I don´t see it as something outstanding (dont like the minoxidil idea), but at least something - maybe 2019. Shiseido 2020 - maintenance, you add hair transplant and be good.

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
So far it looks like the general consensus is Shiseido, Folica, and maybe Brotzu (whch I'm unfamiliar with). Hopes for Tsuji too but I have a feeling it won't be commercially available for a while, and even then the procedure will be limited to Japan and quite expensive.

IF the above were to be true, how do you think it'll affect the big three right now? Replace them with better results or work in addition to them?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
So far it looks like the general consensus is Shiseido, Folica, and maybe Brotzu (whch I'm unfamiliar with). Hopes for Tsuji too but I have a feeling it won't be commercially available for a while, and even then the procedure will be limited to Japan and quite expensive.

IF the above were to be true, how do you think it'll affect the big three right now? Replace them with better results or work in addition to them?
If it's limited to Japan then go there and get it done, if it's really that important to you then do it, hairloss has devoured my social life and I intend to get this over with asap, I revolve a lot of my future around my hairloss because of it and I need to fix it.

HNMB

Established Member
Reaction score
If it's limited to Japan then go there and get it done, if it's really that important to you then do it, hairloss has devoured my social life and I intend to get this over with asap, I revolve a lot of my future around my hairloss because of it and I need to fix it.
Let's remember it won't be free, nor is traveling to Japan haha.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's remember it won't be free, nor is traveling to Japan haha.
Free? Yea f*** no, it'll easily be at the very least 50,000 unless it's a completely different procedure than I've been thinking.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Follica looks quite promising for real regrowth if the results are compoundable (and I see no reason why not). Some people dismiss it because the method involves minoxidil and they don't post pics. They are privately funded and have nothing to gain by drumming up interest before their product is released.

As far as I know Brotzu's thing does not involve any chemical or process that didn't exist generations ago. Just that fact alone is enough to guarantee it won't give significant regrowth. IMO It probably won't give any at all. At best it might slow down ongoing loss.

goingMonky

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing is going to come out till 2020. It never does. Many pharma companies have working solutions but propecia/rogaine is million dollor (if not billion dollar) industry and they don't want to cannibalize their own established products. So unless we stop using propecia, nothing will ever come out.

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing is going to come out till 2020. It never does. Many pharma companies have working solutions but propecia/rogaine is million dollor (if not billion dollar) industry and they don't want to cannibalize their own established products. So unless we stop using propecia, nothing will ever come out.

Hahaha Just shut up

vernon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

yeah why would they want to earn 10 x more in 10 x less time

can admin please ban people for this never-heard-of-before paranoid peasant argument?

seriously, even trolling with brotzu updates is less annoying than this

Last edited:

goingMonky

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there was some misunderstanding. We are in the same boat. And what is, never-heard-of-before paranoid peasant argument?

Longway886

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think there was some misunderstanding. We are in the same boat. And what is, never-heard-of-before paranoid peasant argument?

It took me a while to work out that 95% of people ok this forum don’t have a clue what they are on about ( myself included ) and people who just spout bullshit like you just did just for sake of it just spreads false information and is pointless, you clearly do mt have a clue what your on about so just read...

It would be very useful to have a kind of badge next to the known knowledgable members names like noisettes who admin or the other members choose to be able to have a better idea of what information can be trusted for new memebers/ lurkers