Anyone used minoxidilmax.com?

Bowser

Established Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^

I've been using their 15% for the best part of two years. I must add that I have never suffered the sides you have.
I agree that it's made somewhere in the Far East, may be Singapore or thailand or someplace. With all the clamp down on companies like this I think they have shifted manufacturing and there is going to be some secrecy involved.

I've tried a few companies now and I can say it is not bad!

riloal

Reaction score
Hi, i,m going to start dualgen 15%, i don,t find any users experiences, anyone has experiences with this brand? Thanks

franky69

Reaction score
I can have it checked out for you at a lab. Cost about 100-200. I'll pay for it myself if someone has a working sample. I'm actually wondering if anyone has Perfect Image Solutions instead. I never had the forsight to have it tested so I can have a pharm compound it for me.

One thing thats helped is using Bimatoprost/Travoprost to help thicken the hairs

WarLord

Established Member
Reaction score
I can have it checked out for you at a lab. Cost about 100-200. I'll pay for it myself if someone has a working sample. I'm actually wondering if anyone has Perfect Image Solutions instead. I never had the forsight to have it tested so I can have a pharm compound it for me.

One thing thats helped is using Bimatoprost/Travoprost to help thicken the hairs

You don't have to check it. Save your money. I have tested it several times during the last months. It is O.K.

CERTIFICATE OF ANALYSIS 13-3-2013.jpg

riloal

Reaction score
So, the labs say it,s OK. How are your results? Did you improve using a 15% minoxidil? Thanks

WarLord

Established Member
Reaction score
So, the labs say it,s OK. How are your results? Did you improve using a 15% minoxidil? Thanks

I don't use 15% minoxidil. I only add it into my 5% minoxidil to achieve a bit higher concentration.

I must smile, when I am reading that people use 15% minoxidil. Such a concentration would burn out my follicles for good. You must be a very poor responder to minoxidil, when you must use 15% solution. But it is good, when such solutions are available even for poor responders, of course.

For a change, I don't respond well to finasteride and I view this drug as an utter joke. Everybody is different.

Bowser

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't use 15% minoxidil. I only add it into my 5% minoxidil to achieve a bit higher concentration.

I must smile, when I am reading that people use 15% minoxidil. Such a concentration would burn out my follicles for good. You must be a very poor responder to minoxidil, when you must use 15% solution. But it is good, when such solutions are available even for poor responders, of course.

For a change, I don't respond well to finasteride and I view this drug as an utter joke. Everybody is different.

I don't understand how 15% could "burn" your follicles. Well, I initially began on 10% and had great results, but then some of the companies got shut, and 15% was all I could find. And I've stayed on it since.

Applying 15% may only be similar to someone like yourself applying 5% twice per day (since you say you've only applied minoxidil at night for 16 years) which by the way is much easier to be compliant with than twice per day (which is the dose i started on because this is what it says on the rogaine bottle).

by the way, you must accept that finasteride has been around for a long time and many thousands of users have found it very useful. I can understand your frustration but how it can be called a joke drug just because it didn't work for you?

Pixman

Reaction score
I will try minoxidilmax, too.

BUt I just don't get why companies are not able to create a 15% Minoxidil solution. WHY?
Why doesn't any big pharma company produce and offer it?
Why do we have to search for it on the internet every time, why can't we buy it in a shop?
I'm so frustrated. This is pure shakedown what is going on online, the minoxidil active ingredient is cheap as hell.
They buy it from China, INdia or any other asian country and mix it with cheap PG and Ethanol.

If anybody has an alternative, you're welcome. I live in Switzerland and I'm really desperate, the 5% solution doesn't help me.

I'm out of money and have to wait 2 weeks until I can order the 15% solution... also, it's expensive as hell compared to cheap 5% solution, which is a joke, because that tiny little bit more they put it is not worth what they charge for. It bothers me, since I will lose more hair until then.

Damn bastards. I hope there will soon be an alternative to this whole shakedown business.

Ray Baz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why dont anyone who questions the site or products try it for themselves and then come back with real evidence or proof, too many people love telling us how bad a product is or a company is but have not tried it themselves.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why dont anyone who questions the site or products try it for themselves and then come back with real evidence or proof, too many people love telling us how bad a product is or a company is but have not tried it themselves.
MinoxidilMax 5% no PG is a good product. I like better than the standard Pg version

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone ever lab tested their stuff?
I'm in the uk and this is the only place I know to get topical finasteride.

jazz1

Reaction score
Their 15% minoxidil doesn't come close to the original Xandrox 15 by Dr. Lee, unfortunately. The same goes for any other 15% minoxidil product out there. After his company got shut down years ago there has never been a replacement of the same quality as Lee's products. What made his products so incredibly effective for thousands of customers remains somewhat of a mystery. His patent formula for creating his 15% minoxidil / 5% azelaic acid solution is freely available and easy to find. But clearly something in his compounding process differed from all other manufacturers. It could be the use of micronized minoxidil powder to a very small size (25 microns or even less). If anyone holds the key to unlocking this mystery; feel free to chime in...

I still have the original Dr Lee Xandrox see my thread, see post 16.

https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...oxidil-finasteride-mixture-check-here.126633/

jazz1

Reaction score
That will have lost its effectiveness by now unfortunately.

Getting 15% minoxidil powder with 5% azelaic acid to dissolve in a solution is doable. Creating a solution that actually gives results is another story and almost impossible apparently.

I know as its an old bottle, but I now buy from Murray Avenue Apothecary.

jazz1

Reaction score