Anyone used minoxidilmax.com?

stoja

Established Member
Reaction score
although i have not purchased anything from them yet i have read their reviews on ebay and also contacted the buyers from ebay and they have no complaints whatsoever..

i have also contacted them via there email address and replied quickly.

i think i will be going through them when i run out of my next bottle of min

Cassin

Reaction score
stoja said:
although i have not purchased anything from them yet i have read their reviews on ebay and also contacted the buyers from ebay and they have no complaints whatsoever..

i have also contacted them via there email address and replied quickly.

i think i will be going through them when i run out of my next bottle of min

I am pretty sure I am going to buy from them. They are on amazon.com which adds a world of confidence to me since amazon will kick off bad sellers pretty damn fast.

stoja

Established Member
Reaction score
which one will you be buying?

the lipogaine is out of stock at the moment but they will be bringing out a new formula next week i think.. 5% min 5% alzaeic acid with caffeine and retin

Cassin

Reaction score
This one
EssenGen_5_fast_dry_medium.jpg

All I care about at the moment is fast drying and low PPG.

Shift

Established Member
Reaction score
I bought a bottle of 10 min + 5% AA. It's really drying fast but it's too early to talk about any results. I mixed it with my left over Kirkland 5% /about 10ml - no problems,because i switched to higher persentage before ending 5%/. Yesterday I ordered 15% min + 5% AA - Dualge-n from there.
Fast delivery to Europe is another advantage for me. The price is third plus.

Shift

Established Member
Reaction score
Cassin said:
Shift said:
I'm guessing thats where they are located.
I think not. As far as I remember there was an US Mail brand when I received the package.
If I'm wrong I'll correct myselff when the next package arrive.

Cassin

Reaction score
Shift said:
Cassin said:
Shift said:
I'm guessing thats where they are located.
I think not. As far as I remember there was an US Mail brand when I received the package.
If I'm wrong I'll correct myselff when the next package arrive.

Ah nice

I emailed them asking as I am hesitant to order anything like that is too far away due to weather conditions.

JugZ

Reaction score
I live in the UK and I have bought from them twice. Bought the 15% minoxidil, 5% azelaic acid solution. 3 bottles each purchase

Seems genuine. Delivery is pretty fast. No problems so far.

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
As I said in the other similar thread...

Someone on the Bald Truth asked them a load of questions about their products.

They refused to answer:

a) If the product was safe to use (i.e. manfacturing processes)
b) If the product was genuine and works

By all means use their products, be just be warned that you are buying from a company that refuses to confirm that their product is safe and works

Shift

Established Member
Reaction score
I'll worry more if someone praise their product without any proof it's working.
If this company is selling through Ebay /with more than 99% positive feedback/ and Amazon that's OK for me for now.

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Shift said:
I'll worry more if someone praise their product without any proof it's working.
If this company is selling through Ebay /with more than 99% positive feedback/ and Amazon that's OK for me for now.

I wouldn't trust reviews on Ebay or Amazon when it comes to the safety of a drug :smack:

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
Shift said:

Thanks for the link.

I'm not 100% convinced that was written by an independant person, or if it was it just really lists what's in each product anyway.

It doesn't really answer questions on how safe or legitimate their manufacturing processes are (which I still can't understand why they refused to answer any questions on).

Thanks for posting the link though as at least its some more info on the company / products.

We need more though to ensure this product is legit and safe.

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score
finfighter said:
ajax said:
As I said in the other similar thread...

Someone on the Bald Truth asked them a load of questions about their products.

They refused to answer:

a) If the product was safe to use (i.e. manfacturing processes)
b) If the product was genuine and works

By all means use their products, be just be warned that you are buying from a company that refuses to confirm that their product is safe and works

Companies can't claim that their product is Safe or works in the US, unless it has been approved by the FDA, that's why Dr. Lee got shut down, they are not going to make those claims for liability reasons, but not because they are sellling fake minoxidil! The 15%, and the custom mixes have not been approved by the FDA, hence the issue, this does not sugget in any way that the products don't work! If they were scammers surely they would claim that their product was phenomenal!

I understand what you are saying, but have you read the link I posted from TBT? I'd have no problem with a company explaining things the way you have... however they dont do that.

Please can you comment on the link I posted, as that is the main point of this whole debate.

Shift

Established Member
Reaction score
From the link:

Subject: your message to Minoxidilmax
On the contrary, I think the Ebay feedback is the most truthful and unbiased proof, because they are real feedbacks left from real people. We had 5.0 out 5.0 in the category of "item as described" since December, 2009. No one else who sells hair loss product has or had 5.0 out of 5.0 in the category of "item as described", not even for one single day. How many days have we been on this ranking? It is over 400 days. Please be advised this ranking is not from one, two, or even 100 people; it is a result of over 2000 real people!!!

I don't know if there is any better proof than that. I am sorry. Do you think if I tell you that we are legit and our products manufactured in GMP certified facility will convince you more about the quality of our products? Do you think the quality/effectiveness of the product is proportional to the quality of the website? Then you really should go online and buy some "natural herb" hair loss products.
Thanks,
LG

ajax

Established Member
Reaction score

Sorry, 2 different threads discussing the same thing, I thought the link was in here, but I was wrong.

Here it is:

http://www.baldtruthtaIk.com/showthread.php?t=4718