Anyone That Is Looking For A Less Messy Alternative To Dermmatch I Got You

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I am a pretty big fan of dermmatch and use it for my hairline, but the sh*t is messy af. It gets all stuck in my hair, and is often noticeable because none of the colors match my medium brown hair color. Also dermmatch seems to rub off in my hands n sh*t which is annoying. I think it is the best concealer out there, but if you guys want to try an alternative that is less messy and is a lighter brown color should try this product linked below from amazon. Stuff is nowhere near as messy and is near impossible to see on the scalp. I use the one that says blonde color and my hair is medium brown. Don't know why it says blonde as it is dark and works very well for medium brown hair. It is technically a woman's product but I think it works really well. Costs $30 on amazon. I just started using it so I am not sure if I like it more than dermmatch though, but happy with it so far. If you've tried it or try it lemme know what you think.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00DRFGKCM/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

Just realized the way I wrote this it sounds like I am trying to sell my own product. I am not lol. This has worked pretty well for me so far, and just trying to help anyone out that needs it.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, indeed you are.. i could use a touchup on my hairline so could you post some before and afters? That is of course you are a balding bro and not a lowkey norwood1? ;)