Anyone Here Tried Fluridil Or Something Similar?

el_duterino

Reaction score
Do you have any progress pics that shows Ru works? I have never seen anyone get regrowth using just RU. Any results from it are always with minoxidil

anti androgen dont regrow hair - its for maintenance
RU will maintain your hairline better than finasteride/dutasteride over time and with less side effects

flutamide - another anti androgen similar to RU - was given in high dosages for prostate cancer since 1975 and guess how many older bald men had hair regrowth ? and same goes for bicalutamide, more powerful than flutamide and prescribed since 1995

el_duterino

Reaction score
200mg? Didn't you have any sides? Even with 100mg
i did not have sides back then - but i used 100 mg for about a month only and i had much longer hair and that was my first topical so i suspect the scalp skin was not as porous as now

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
anti androgen dont regrow hair - its for maintenance
RU will maintain your hairline better than finasteride/dutasteride over time and with less side effects

flutamide - another anti androgen similar to RU - was given in high dosages for prostate cancer since 1975 and guess how many older bald men had hair regrowth ? and same goes for bicalutamide, more powerful than flutamide and prescribed since 1995

thats your opinion. Many men have gotten regrowth with legit anti androgens such as flutamide and bicalutamide. Chances are RU is not doing anything for you and you just assume its helping with maintenance. If it actually worked you would see your hair loss being reversed, hairs would get thicker and you would see at least some regrowth

there are zero results of ru posted with pictures were it was used solo.

el_duterino

Reaction score
thats your opinion. Many men have gotten regrowth with legit anti androgens such as flutamide and bicalutamide. Chances are RU is not doing anything for you and you just assume its helping with maintenance. If it actually worked you would see your hair loss being reversed, hairs would get thicker and you would see at least some regrowth

there are zero results of ru posted with pictures were it was used solo.

If you are making claims that anti androgen regrow lost hair then show us some proof !

RU is not prescribed commercially neither is CB - you cant compare the tiny number of guys using those, most people don't even know it exists, and how to buy etc..

On the other hand millions of men have been using Flutamide and Bicalutiamde for decades, surely there would be tons of great hair regrow examples by now ...

RU has maintained my hair since I quit dutasteride in 2009 as my hair loss is at the hairline mostly - on its won no finasteride either. Almost 10 years that is pretty solid proof and I am having no side effects unlike when I was on dutasteride

KSA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was prescribed Flutamide 500mg for a different health reason in 2011- it works fast and you see regrowth ans thickening in a few months time - your skin clears our in a week. I didn’t have signs of loss until I went off this year - and tragically fast. Unfortunately the cons may out weigh the pros and I don’t recommend either Flutamide or Bicalutamide unless you’re being prescribed it and monitored by doctors like I was

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are making claims that anti androgen regrow lost hair then show us some proof !

RU is not prescribed commercially neither is CB - you cant compare the tiny number of guys using those, most people don't even know it exists, and how to buy etc..

On the other hand millions of men have been using Flutamide and Bicalutiamde for decades, surely there would be tons of great hair regrow examples by now ...

RU has maintained my hair since I quit dutasteride in 2009 as my hair loss is at the hairline mostly - on its won no finasteride either. Almost 10 years that is pretty solid proof and I am having no side effects unlike when I was on dutasteride

This is why I asked, can you post a pic of your hair? Beause there are no results posted of RU doing anything for hair by itslelf. Its always combined with mixon and/or finasteride.

As for millions of men using flutamide or bicalutamide thats a ridiculous argument. There are hardly any men on this forum who have tried these drugs, in fact its probably less than twenty. As for results with anti androgens, there is a thread of a guy getting insane hair regrowth of his hairline and temples using just Spirinolactore. Now imagine that but multiple x stronger with flutamide and then multiple x stronger with bicalutamide. The fact is very few men are willing to take these drugs unless they have cancer

So please, post a pic of your before and after with Ru

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does not sound like DHT is the cause of your Hair loss then

If you had some Results on finasteride then RU would work fine and even better at the hairline but for your case yes fluridil and also stemoxydine could help especially stemoxydine

Hey I was just wondering, if dht isn't the cause of my hair loss what do you think the cause might be? And if dht wasn't the cause then wouldn't fluridil not work either, since it's effect is on the androgen receptors?

el_duterino

Reaction score
so you want a picture that shows the same hair over time? That's pretty much my result

It's a solid result given that I haven't used finasteride or dutasteride during that period so most of it can be attributed to RU or CB as I switched back and forth - no differnemce between these 2 besides price

you won't see any difference at all in my photos from 2009 to 2014

Plus
I had a FUE hairline hair transplant in 2014 to cover the loss I had before I started finasteride so now it's hard to see but again no bald zones or islands have developed since so its still holding

Last edited:

el_duterino

Reaction score
Hey I was just wondering, if dht isn't the cause of my hair loss what do you think the cause might be? And if dht wasn't the cause then wouldn't fluridil not work either, since it's effect is on the androgen receptors?

Good point yes maybe fluridil won't help then
Id say go with stemoxydine and minoxidil for a start fluridil is expensive

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so you want a picture that shows the same hair over time? That's pretty much my result

It's a solid result given that I haven't used finasteride or dutasteride during that period so most of it can be attributed to RU or CB as I switched back and forth - no differnemce between these 2 besides price

you won't see any difference at all in my photos from 2009 to 2014

Plus
I had a FUE hairline hair transplant in 2014 to cover the loss I had before I started finasteride so now it's hard to see but again no bald zones or islands have developed since so its still holding

Yes I want to see a picture comparison. I want to have an idea what your hair looks like. Do you have any pics of you before treatment when you noticed hairloss?

el_duterino

Reaction score
I use it eod

If you have very short hair, half a bottle of neo is sufficient per application as a bottle is 6ml

Oriol

Established Member
Reaction score
@el_duterino i've been using Avodart for 10 years but I've been losing some ground in the front in the past few years.

Do you think RU from Anageninc would help? And is KB solution effective to mix with RU or is it something like Fructis Stemox better?

el_duterino

Reaction score
Don't know about keratetase but as long as stemoxydine is inside it will help a lot with future hair loss

I use neogenic

I don't cycle just use it all the time