Anyone Here Tried Fluridil Or Something Similar?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Didn't even know about this until recently, I just bought a month supply of Eucapil. It wasn't cheap, but fortunately it's still alot cheaper than the seti I was experimenting with. Oral finasteride didn't do anything for me and from what I read it seems fluridil attacks the androgen receptors as opposed to reducing dht levels. Not expecting regrowth, but really hoping that this will slow down/reduce shedding. Was wondering if any of you have tried or are currently using this.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Fluridil is very weak and not new
It does have some merits such as zero side effects but you have to use massive amounts and at best it stopps shedding but not miniaturization over time and it's expensive

The best bang for the buck is RU much much cheaper and far more effective

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fluridil is very weak and not new
It does have some merits such as zero side effects but you have to use massive amounts and at best it stopps shedding but not miniaturization over time and it's expensive

The best bang for the buck is RU much much cheaper and far more effective

Although I only tried RU for a couple of weeks, it felt like it was immediately causing an increase in shedding. I used the Anagen pre-mixed RU solution. Do you think buying the powder and mixing it yourself at home would be more effective than the pre-mixed solution? And if the Fluridil does end up reducing shedding, that would be such a huge victory for me because all I'm hoping for right now is to slow down my hairloss until the next big treatment comes out, which could be years from now.

el_duterino

Reaction score
what Norwood are you and how did finasteride work for you ?

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
what Norwood are you and how did finasteride work for you ?

Not sure what Norwood. My hairloss is more diffuse. Very very thin, though. And unfortunately, finasteride didn't work for me. Took 1 mg./day for 11 months a few years ago and felt like I was shedding badly throughout the whole 11 months so I gave up. That's why the fluridil looks interesting since it supposedly shuts down the androgen receptors as opposed to finasteride's effects of lowering dht levels. Really hoping attacking from this angle will work for me.

el_duterino

Reaction score
Does not sound like DHT is the cause of your Hair loss then

If you had some Results on finasteride then RU would work fine and even better at the hairline but for your case yes fluridil and also stemoxydine could help especially stemoxydine

el_duterino

Reaction score
and of course you need minoxidil as well
and fMSM supplements this helps as well

Last edited:

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does not sound like DHT is the cause of your Hair loss then

If you had some Results on finasteride then RU would work fine and even better at the hairline but for your case yes fluridil and also stemoxydine could help especially stemoxydine

Didn't know about stemoxydine, I'll look into it.

and of course you need minoxidil as well

I fear minoxidil because of the dreaded shedding phase, and I can't afford to lose any more hair. I feel like I need to find something that can slow down the rate of loss/shedding and maintain what I have before thinking about adding a growth stimulant.

el_duterino

Reaction score
It may shed at first but long term will work

el_duterino

Reaction score
@el_duterino do you mix your RU/CB in Stemox?
yes i have been doing this for a few years now - works great and stemox helps as well
i mix it right before using it so to preserve quality of RU this is important as well, and massage it hard

TK421

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i have been doing this for a few years now - works great and stemox helps as well
i mix it right before using it so to preserve quality of RU this is important as well, and massage it hard

Which stemox brand/product do you use?

el_duterino

Reaction score
Neogenic and Garnier fructis .same thing different smell basically

are there other brands ?

Oriol

Established Member
Reaction score

Thanks.

How much of each do you mix together? And you say massage it hard, you do it until it dries?

Also, is this website from Kane? https://anageninc.com/

el_duterino

Reaction score
yes and yes..apply bit by bit and rub it in as it dries fast
i use 15mg a day ,or EOD works too, but I have very short hair. Keeping hair short is key to cut costs

with long hair you would need a lot more RU and Neo and its going to be less effective as it stick to hair

el_duterino

Reaction score
how much RU is needed also varies based on scalp porosity

Applying all these ethanolic topicals like neogenic and minoxidil will make the scalp more porous over time so you will find out that less RU is needed
I started with 200mg then 100 then 50 then eventually 15mg is plenty as my scalp must be surper porous by now

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yes and yes..apply bit by bit and rub it in as it dries fast
i use 15mg a day ,or EOD works too, but I have very short hair. Keeping hair short is key to cut costs

with long hair you would need a lot more RU and Neo and its going to be less effective as it stick to hair

Do you have any progress pics that shows Ru works? I have never seen anyone get regrowth using just RU. Any results from it are always with minoxidil