Anyone Have News About Kelopesia :) ?

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Reboost.. Seriously. What a foolish decision to change name from Kelopesia to Reboost. The most scammy name I've ever heard. It is even worse than some "Ultra Hair Growth Treatment".
Reboost shampoo, Reboost lotion, Reboost spray, Reboost creme lol What else? Reboost vodka, Reboost toothpaste, Reboost toilet paper? And TV star being involved in this, so called professor who mentions "vitamins", no data, nothing. How can people believe in this crap.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There are worse names, for example: "snake oil - ultimate hair regrowth oil"
Lets be honest though "Reboost" sounds like such a scam what idiots it should've stayed as kelopesia... The follicle thought admin is so oblivious to the thought of it being a scam it's ridiculous.. I tried commenting the reasons why I believe people shouldn't be so optimistic and he denied my post lol

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
Agreed SamFT, just looked at FT and admin claims to have spoken directly to Prof Sahin so there is a post now asking him to contact the professor again and ask him why the hell the site is still under construction and if this thing is actually going to come out......

It's truly sad we have lost our optimism but there is just so many years if not decades of disappointments in this field that it's hard to stay positive.

SwissGuy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lets be honest though "Reboost" sounds like such a scam what idiots it should've stayed as kelopesia... The follicle thought admin is so oblivious to the thought of it being a scam it's ridiculous.. I tried commenting the reasons why I believe people shouldn't be so optimistic and he denied my post lol
Now this is what I wanted to write here: this whole thing looks very fishy. The FT admin is the only person who is in touch with that professor and on the university site there is only 1 article.

Why would they publish a release statement exactly on FT? What about the site of the university? Hair loss forums? Or even... the turkish hair loss forum?

Drogedagh

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now this is what I wanted to write here: this whole thing looks very fishy. The FT admin is the only person who is in touch with that professor and on the university site there is only 1 article.

Why would they publish a release statement exactly on FT? What about the site of the university? Hair loss forums? Or even... the turkish hair loss forum?
If this turns out to be a scam FT will definitely lose his credibility along with those brofessors from no-name university. The bad thing is they don't even care about being credible and respected anymore.

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If this turns out to be a scam FT will definitely lose his credibility along with those brofessors from no-name university. The bad thing is they don't even care about being credible and respected anymore.

I call bullshit. You're acting out on emotion – and ironically – your very words are diminishing your credibility and integrity. If these so-called "Brofessors," as you call them, don't care about being credible, then prove it.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
there is an update on FT....
the admin there "will contact the company for information towards the end of next week"

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If it's named reboost or kelopesia, at the end of the day it's the same product so please don't care so much about the name...

JC Wonder

My Regimen
Reaction score
Effective or not...I guess we're about to find out. It's been released in Turkey. 10k bottles were made in the initial offering at the university. Apparently they will have an online outlet for the rest of the world over the next few months.

Last edited:

Cody1212

Established Member
Reaction score
I just emailed them to try and get clarification on the ingredients and what happened to the stem cells?

INT

Reaction score
Guys please stop... Look at the ingredients... This will do absolutely NOTHING against male pattern baldness.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Guys please stop... Look at the ingredients... This will do absolutely NOTHING against male pattern baldness.

Yes, sadly, I do not see Brad Pitt's scalp epidermis genetic code in here:

• Butyrospermumparkii (Shea) butter,
  • Arganiaspinosa (Argan) kerneloil,
  • Glycerin,
  • Urticadioica (Nettle) extract,
  • Oleaeuropaea (Olive) oil,
  • Polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate,
  • Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate,
  • Cocosnucifera (Coconut) oil,
  • Simmondsiachinensis (Jojoba) seedoil,
  • Beeswax,
  • Keratin,
  • Hydroxyethylcellulose,
  • Sodiumpolyacrylate,
  • Glycerylstearate,
  • Panthenol,
  • Biotin,
  • Tocopherylacetate,
  • Folicacid, Benzoicacid,
  • Collagen amino acids

gmaster

Reaction score
Yes, sadly, I do not see Brad Pitt's scalp epidermis genetic code in here:

• Butyrospermumparkii (Shea) butter,
  • Arganiaspinosa (Argan) kerneloil,
  • Glycerin,
  • Urticadioica (Nettle) extract,
  • Oleaeuropaea (Olive) oil,
  • Polyglyceryl-2 dipolyhydroxystearate,
  • Polyglyceryl-3 diisostearate,
  • Cocosnucifera (Coconut) oil,
  • Simmondsiachinensis (Jojoba) seedoil,
  • Beeswax,
  • Keratin,
  • Hydroxyethylcellulose,
  • Sodiumpolyacrylate,
  • Glycerylstearate,
  • Panthenol,
  • Biotin,
  • Tocopherylacetate,
  • Folicacid, Benzoicacid,
  • Collagen amino acids

I wasn't expecting much from this product, methodology was absolutely nonscientific, but looking at the ingredients, it is more than a mere disappointment, it is completely fraud. Another shame for my country.

Xaser94

Established Member
Reaction score
The folliclethought blog admin put up an email where people can contact and purchase internationally. I dont really think its going to work. But if anyone does buy it, you should think about documenting the process. At least we'll know if it works or not. Again, after how unprofessional their roll out has been, I dont have much faith, but if you are going to buy it anyway, please document for the community. Thanks

Dolph

Established Member
Reaction score
If the remaining Kelopesia believers are so desperate for stem cells that will do nothing, they should just buy some NuGene

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I thought the original plan is they made ten thousand bottles and we're going to sell from the university only then in a few months they wouldn't mass-produce and start selling internationally.l???
But now they're selling internationally just two weeks after the initial rollout. This whole thing is so shady