Anyone Else Scared They Will Be Single Forever?

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Id rather be a broke pretty boy who lives with his mum cause you can improve from that. cant improve from the latter
You can do plastic surgery and look like Gandy LMAO

xhEMKzFt2k0Te.gif

Baldingat188

Reaction score
I dont want to do plastic surgery , just want to keep hair.

Im ok enough with how I look if I could keep hair - not going to be a great looking guy but not ugly enough that im repulsive

Xander94

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im ok enough with how I look if I could keep hair - not going to be a great looking guy but not ugly enough that im repulsive
Average doesn't cut it you gonna be invisible anyway like the rest of us. basicly you gotta be 7 and above to have a chance otherwise f*** it black pill.

Dante92

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Average doesn't cut it you gonna be invisible anyway like the rest of us. basicly you gotta be 7 and above to have a chance otherwise f*** it black pill.

The ugly (LOL), depressing truth, IF you want to just get laid and as a young man, that is. Relationships are a completely different matter.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is so much bullshit in this topic. I'm pretty new here, just wanted to explore my possibilities for hair regrowth.
Everywhere I look, it is about women and that people want "hot" women.

Let me tell you this from my own experience. I have dated, slept, and had some relationships with girls who where far above average ( straight 8,9's). I never had a normal hairline, compared to a NW1-NW2 you see from some people and still whining about this, though everybody is annoyed by other triggers. Let me tell you guys something from my own experience with "beautiful" women.

Somehow some of you think if you have a women who is rated a "9" will make you happy, more successful and more horny then ever. Let me clear that out a bit, I recently broke up with my ex, who was a straight 9 and probably a 9,5 now she lost a lot of weight and is a "fitgirl". Anyway, she was extremely jealous, on a little above average guy with temples. She had chronical grumpiness, she was never fun on parties with my friends and she was NOT there for me when I needed her the most when the thought I had leukemia. You can stress al you want about your temples, and baldness now. But thrust me, when you had or maybe you have had an experience like that, you will definitely know where you priorities will lie, and you will be f*****g happy to date an "6" who is fun, not jealous into extreme standards, grumpy all the time and a girl who actually is there for you when you need her the most and she doesn't bail out on you. And above all, she didn't want to take any action in bed. I recently dated a 6 or 7 and EVERYTHING was better except her ***. But, what does it matter if you look like a 9 and the sex from her side is shitty as well? I'm really curious about that, because you can try all you want, and be good all you want, and make her scream all you want, if you get the same thing over and over again it getting boring as well.

And I had this with another girl as well, who was really good looking, which was less than this thanks god but still.
And let me tell you this, when you are with a girl for like 3-4 years or when the amorousness will be over you will look on a completely different level to your "lover", even if it is Angelina Jolie or Doutzen Kroes. Everybody here is so fucked up by the ideology to have the most beautiful girlfriend, and "banging" all the pretty girls will give a lot of satisfaction, if you are having a couple of one night stands it will get bored as well. And it is the same for some guys as well, they look really good, but they are fully retard, none social skills, no job perspective, or arrogant as f***. You should ask some girls how their time was, and so on.

And lets get the facts straight, research points out that the first thing a woman looks for is a energetic attitude, and the body language it has. After that it looks to the "neanderthaler" face, how manly is it. How is the JAW? etc. Then length, and after a couple of things then comes hair. If you have a ugly face, you are fucked either way. And indeed, for some hair does improve a lot. Though, as some people state it is important how you look for ONLINE dating, you will not end in a relationship with a good looking, fun, spontaneous girl EITHER way in my honest opinion. Because for the fact you cannot do this in real life. If you are so dependent on online dating, there is problem number 1. If you are bald you have problem number 2. If your social status is like a geek, there is problem number 3. And so on with clothing, energetic, arrogant etc. If you can do something about your hair, then do it. Will this boost your confidence? Then you have one problem solved. But then there are 3 other problems to tackle. If you can tackle all other problems, without getting on finasteride or doing a hair transplant then you will be in bed with a 8 instead of 9 probably.

A relative of mine is a international male model, and got the likes of thousands on Facebook.
I know him in person, and a lot of girls think he is handsome indeed. Though, when they talk to him in real life, they think what the f*** is going on here? There is so much more than the narrow-view of some of you, who will think only a decent amount of hair on your scalp will get you laid with a lot of good looking women. And my experience with my ex, who was a 9 if not 9,5 was not worth it. I wish instead I dated a fun 6 or 7. My ex left me with depression, severe hypochondriac and the feeling she did not want to do enough for me.

I'd rather be single for the rest of my life, than dating a woman like that again. Even though she looks like Angelina Jolie.
Work on every aspect if you want it so badly.

And the guys who want it so badly, with how many 8+ woman you have been with already?

And this come from a guy who's passion is woman.
X
I am out of words.....

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
sh*t reading through all this, hairloss is so real. I should know I'm 21 and have been balding since 17. tbh it's not just the woman aspect I think for most people they take a big hit in self esteem and then you have people saying to shave it off or most men go bald, still doesn't seem to help. I know this sounds bad but I wish this happens to some of the stuck up good looking guys or even women I believe the world would be a bit more empathetic.

Captain Rex

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course, there are some errors in there since I cannot explain everything I typed.
But hit me with something, i'll try to explain. But there are so many other things
just bear with me for a while I need to find a video which is already here in this forum but i can't get it. A uni guy shaved his own head to see how he looks like when bald. I need that to start my argument.

The result was terrific.

One thing we must realize that hair plays a dominant role in our personality unlike other aesthetics like jawline, masculine energy and whatever the things that are so obvious to women but not to me. As a matter of fact, hair plays 80% role in our looks. so when you made this statement, it didn't make any sense.

And lets get the facts straight, research points out that the first thing a woman looks for is a energetic attitude, and the body language it has. After that it looks to the "neanderthaler" face, how manly is it. How is the JAW? etc. Then length, and after a couple of things then comes hair. If you have a ugly face, you are fucked either way. And indeed, for some hair does improve a lot. Though, as some people state it is important how you look for ONLINE dating, you will not end in a relationship with a good looking, fun, spontaneous girl EITHER way in my honest opinion. Because for the fact you cannot do this in real life. If you are so dependent on online dating, there is problem number 1. If you are bald you have problem number 2. If your social status is like a geek, there is problem number 3. And so on with clothing, energetic, arrogant etc. If you can do something about your hair, then do it. Will this boost your confidence? Then you have one problem solved. But then there are 3 other problems to tackle.

simple rule - without proper hair even if you are confident and wear nice clothes, girls gonna notice that and will give an impression that you are overdoing everything and that you should know your limits. So GAME OVER. Where's the importance of your body language and all other things that you stated?
You are neglected even before you had a chance.

Hair comes first unfortunately. And then comes your other parts. Never realised hair was such an important aspect of our looks. It turns everything upside down before you even get hold onto it.

I wanted to say a lot of things but it's already 3am here so have to leave.

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I look ok right now with hair but I am pale and short. Will be 2/10 bald

You and me both only thing I have beard density, shame how it means my hair gets robbed in the process. You know what's so depressing, when you shower and see many tiny strands of hair.

shookwun

Reaction score
none of you sissies even know what it's like to be truly alone.

I never knew what it was like Until i truly became alone. By definition exempt from everyone, and having no one in your life.

LOL at thinking not having a women is a big deal. it rely isn't and never bugged me when i was single.

Wait what? yes, when I had tons of people in my life - friends, and family. Always going out on the weekends, texting, keeping in the loop with other pals. grinding out tasks together, and generally always occupied by some sort of external relationship with someone.

rely?

yes.

It only truly becomes a necessity when you are a loner with nobody in your life do you realize how much you want someone to be there for you. But in the case where you have a choice, most of us would choose a women if that we had one choice.

maybe we are all different, but I never obsessed about women until there was nobody in my life. I suppose it was more natural given my prior environment of living in a big city, always being around women, and men. Its easy to over look being single, but maybe this will all change once everyone, myself included enters there thirties. This tends to be a time where people have less people in there lives and the whole aspect of being alone starts to take action.

How anyone can feel lonely, and scared in there twenties is beyond me. If you have no friends, and family then I can understand, all though I would think it would be weird to be at this age and have minimal contact with others. Especially living in a city that you grew up in.

johnqy

Reaction score
No, not because i think i'll get a girl but because i don't think it's a good idea to get one. I am currently what you would consider 2,5 Norwood with diffuse thinning at 23 which will be bald in a couple of years and i don't want to put some girl through that. I wouldn't want to be with a fat girl for example, i still have hair now and even if i could get a girl right now it would be fine but i am sure in a few years when my hairloss takes what's left of my hair she'll regret it, like, why do i have to settle to a guy who is bald and i am not even 30, i can still have a handsome guy with a full head of hair. And i don't want to make this to a girl. This really sounds depressing as i am typing it especially since i was in a happy relationship less than a 2 years ago when my balding wasn't even noticeable and i was with a girl who was attracted to me and i was attracted to her.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

I never knew what it was like Until i truly became alone. By definition exempt from everyone, and having no one in your life.

LOL at thinking not having a women is a big deal. it rely isn't and never bugged me when i was single.

Wait what? yes, when I had tons of people in my life - friends, and family. Always going out on the weekends, texting, keeping in the loop with other pals. grinding out tasks together, and generally always occupied by some sort of external relationship with someone.

rely?

yes.

It only truly becomes a necessity when you are a loner with nobody in your life do you realize how much you want someone to be there for you. But in the case where you have a choice, most of us would choose a women if that we had one choice.

maybe we are all different, but I never obsessed about women until there was nobody in my life. I suppose it was more natural given my prior environment of living in a big city, always being around women, and men. Its easy to over look being single, but maybe this will all change once everyone, myself included enters there thirties. This tends to be a time where people have less people in there lives and the whole aspect of being alone starts to take action.

How anyone can feel lonely, and scared in there twenties is beyond me. If you have no friends, and family then I can understand, all though I would think it would be weird to be at this age and have minimal contact with others. Especially living in a city that you grew up in.
Because a**h** friends showed their true colors once i went bald. Used it as a chance to talk sh*t and so forth

I lost most of my "friends" growing up anyways

And true the worst aspect of baldness is knowing you are seen as inferior. Not necessarily being alone but i mean it is a very loneky experience, being the only baldie

resu

Reaction score

rely?

yes.

This is true, I know some people that only got something done with their lives once their emotional crutch was removed. The idea more than anything of being truly alone without a light at the end of the tunnel is terrifying.

Last edited: