Anyone Else Scared They Will Be Single Forever?

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do middle aged white guys do in South Korea? I get the feeling Japan may be too much to hope for, but plenty of Korean's are cute.

Just planning for the future.

It's becoming as simple as either; pension plan, life insurance, funeral costs so my family don't have the burden, OR poverty stricken Asian girls, drink until early grave.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been in the US only for a day and I could already feel how different and more entitled the girls around me were.

My impression was that people in general were colder than in Europe, more... full of themselves. Everyone seemed to take everything so seriously.

I thought about what I had learned on this forum a lot while I was there. My chances would be severely reduced in the US.

Balding is tolerated somehow in Europe. You know those Rogaine/Toppik spray commercials on TV? They don't exist in Europe.

You're seeing the big cities though.

resu

Reaction score
I've been in the US only for a day and I could already feel how different and more entitled the girls around me were.

My impression was that people in general were colder than in Europe, more... full of themselves. Everyone seemed to take everything so seriously.

I thought about what I had learned on this forum a lot while I was there. My chances would be severely reduced in the US.

Balding is tolerated somehow in Europe. You know those Rogaine/Toppik spray commercials on TV? They don't exist in Europe.

I've only seen Nizoral ads on the TV, yeah Americans are serious business when it comes to social etiquette.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think most American girls would operate like this when they see me:

"Yeah he's cute, but, I mean, he's balding. Why would I date a balding guy?!"

So I understand why guys living in the US are so hung up about becoming the "bald(ing) guy".

As I've said before, we don't even have a verb like balding in the French language.

It would just be "he's losing his hair."

It's not something people will talk about publicly or make a big deal of.

Only a few weeks ago at work, a colleague pointed me to a NW7 guy I was supposed to meet, guess how he described him?

"It's the guy there at the back, the guy with the glasses!" I was sure that he was going to say the bald guy.

I'm doing a 3 week road trip in the US with Mrs. Whitepolarbear in September.

I'll see how I'm treated.

What's states/cities are you planning to hit up?

Jimbo5

Established Member
Reaction score

It's a big-***, diverse country, so there are all types of people here.

But there's certainly no shortage of people who seem to have a higher opinion of themselves than is warranted in reality.

Also, the obesity epidemic is really out of control, especially in certain states.

As for chicks, there are some hotties here due to the sheer size of the country, but, in general, they're prettier in Europe, especially Eastern Europe and Russia, in my opinion...

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
My impression from all the girls I've seen in Chicago was that they were prettier in the US.

That said, a lot of landwhales. So everything evens out, it could even be the sole reason that the girls are 'prettier' in Europe.

They're just thinner.

I'm in Costa Rica right now and there are a lot of fat chicks (and men too), some of them huge, and the explanation is quite simple:

What's with the jumbo portions that they serve you everywhere? Every meal I eat seems to have been made for a whole family.

I think some restaurants compensate for low quality with high quantity.

Also a lot of taste buds are fried from too much sugar consumption.

Don't get me wrong there is some great food in the USA, but there's also a lot of awful food.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm probably thinking this because my girlfriend just broke up with me because I'm moving abroad for a year but does anyone else get terrified that they will be single for the rest of their lives?

Because I've been single and I've been in relationships and I know for sure that's its easier to be happier and content when you can share you life with someone else.

I'm feeling sceptical about ever settling down. I'm very picky with who I can date because I don't like most people and only like to hang out with intelligent people. This alone is a problem because a large proportion of people aren't into politics, literature, philosophy etc. so that reduces the dating market significantly.

Then If I add the fact that I work abroad and don't earn that much money then my market value is reduced even more.

It seems a lot easier to find someone to spend a night with then it is to find someone to spend a lifetime with.

Anyone else feel they are facing impending and eternal singledom?

It's because you don't have INTERNET ACCESS! That 's right.

Don't worry though. Once you make enough money, she'll come back to you.

You'll make her eyes green/greener.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My impression from all the girls I've seen in Chicago was that they were prettier in the US.

That said, a lot of landwhales. So everything evens out, it could even be the sole reason that the girls are 'prettier' in Europe.

They're just thinner.

I'm in Costa Rica right now and there are a lot of fat chicks (and men too), some of them morbidly obese, and the explanation is quite simple:

What's with the jumbo portions that they serve you everywhere? Every meal I eat seems to have been made for a whole family.

Chicago is the PIZZA CAPITAL OF THE US.

That's right. I went on a business trip there once. It's not only the windy city, but they have
some of the best Pizza and Beer.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score

They're just thinner.

I'm in Costa Rica right now and there are a lot of fat chicks (and men too), some of them morbidly obese, and the explanation is quite simple:

you need to pm @cocohot . he misses you terribly

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Chicago is the PIZZA CAPITAL OF THE US.

That's right. I went on a business trip there once. It's not only the windy city, but they have
some of the best Pizza and Beer.

rclark.png

lol

never seen this before

go rclark!

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Pussy is entitled in the US. It's held above beer, even above Pizza!

It controls men and their paychecks here.

My b**ch is calling me to bed. Gotta go!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
im fascinated by the south

i imagine it to be a place stood still in time. still racist as f***.

i watch tarantinos django unchained. thats how i see the south

though obviously it cant still be like this @Exodus2011

Well Charleston is a pretty good start after this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleston_church_shooting

No idea if this represents the day to day life, but the court proceedings in the wake of it certainly leave me dubious about how the law is applied down there.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well Charleston is a pretty good start after this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charleston_church_shooting

No idea if this represents the day to day life, but the court proceedings in the wake of it certainly leave me dubious about how the law is applied down there.

holy sh*t

maybe this place really has stood still in time

i dont keep up to date with news too much. im sure i probably i saw this on tv when it happened but just never registered it.

but f*** me man. this is nuts