Anyone Else Notice Mgk Got A Really Bad Transplant?

Bornwithacurse225

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it bad or is it just me? His hairline still looks bad and he wasn’t really a nw7 when he got it covered up either. I’ve seen pics of hair dead on and you could legit see red scalp through his entire head like his hair was see through.

upload_2020-7-6_1-22-47.jpeg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBwUed6Jlzr/?igshid=j4zwt6sgh1h2 You can see it here really bad where it’s bleeding through where the natural and transplanted hair meets.

upload_2020-7-6_1-27-40.jpeg
He got a transplant and went from a nw3 to a nw2

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5K1xzOKodZ/?igshid=e14lcbxp77eq

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bye9ZaLCakD/?igshid=1gu1nuuoquwrhreally unnatural shape

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwKrv6EHrrS/?igshid=1tsfqe41dop7y looks like it’s halfway to nw7 here

upload_2020-7-6_1-43-0.jpeg

I think he might just not care but damn he went through with the transplant. I figured being a minor celebrity without a full nw7 you would get a transplant that looks fire but damn that’s scary. I could only find one pic pointing straight at his head and all you could see was red scalp underneath a layer of thin hair. I think his hair loss is so aggressive he needs to do dutasteride for a year before even getting one done but he might of got side effects from the meds and just said f*** it and waiting to see how long the transplant lasts.

Kinda scary I always assumed a transplant would always look decent like Elon musks. I don’t even listen to his music I just noticed his hair transplant is really weird and falling apart.

I think it would look better if he just didn’t even go for the really low widows peak thing and just went for a more flat one. Does he have a really bad surgeon or something?

Last edited:

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know, but it's a shame Demi Lovato got fat, she was perfect.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually have no idea what you talking about. His hair looks great in all those pictures. His hair was in really bad shape before, dont know what norwood exactly but the change is huge, the hairline now is great, he doesnt need more than that. Nobody will tell that he got a transplant, nor will consider him as balding.
If anything, it just encourages me more to go for a transplant.

Good for him to go through that because he is good looking in general (no homo). I also liked his song about Eminem. Although Im a big fan of Eminem, but the song is good lol what can you do...

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember the only thing that stood out to me about this guy was that he was balding, and that his "music" sucks. Eminem is trash too. We are living in Idiocracy.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
OP you need to read more on transplants. Take it from me (who knew a lot), that is a successful surgery and normal hairline in terms of shape, location and insertion of grafts. I can spot a bad one easily. Anyone who is a good candidate for surgery (like he was), gets a hairline whether it's Norwood 1, 1.5 or 2, all are normal medically and in the eyes of the public. It's a good Norwood 2 in this case unlike his former recessed, thinning asymmetrical one.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I remember the only thing that stood out to me about this guy was that he was balding, and that his "music" sucks. Eminem is trash too. We are living in Idiocracy.
Eminem is trash? lol what you talking about, you can say his music is not your style, but calling him trash? He is one of the greatest artists of this generation (definitely the best rapper)

sonictemples

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am sure they feel insulted and wiping their tears off with millions of dollars they have in their bank accounts. Please don't turn here into a rap fan forum as well, most care about hair and not how rappers' music qualities are.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
MGK’s transplant has actually inspired me to consider getting one.

I think you’re focusing too much on the after and not enough on the before. Have you seen his hair prior to the hair transplant? It’s literally very thin and receded to a great degree - enough that he would just shave his head.

His transformation is truly remarkable. Not everyone who gets a hair transplant draws a straight hairline across their forehead. In fact, having a straight line as a hairline is actually very very uncommon after the 20’s. In my opinion there needs to be some recession (NW1.5-2) for you to look like a proper adult, again just my opinion.

If you’ve noticed, MGK has rocked various hair styles since his hair transplant which accomplishes the whole point to a hair transplant.

Scoobysnack

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
MGK’s transplant has actually inspired me to consider getting one.

I think you’re focusing too much on the after and not enough on the before. Have you seen his hair prior to the hair transplant? It’s literally very thin and receded to a great degree - enough that he would just shave his head.

His transformation is truly remarkable. Not everyone who gets a hair transplant draws a straight hairline across their forehead. In fact, having a straight line as a hairline is actually very very uncommon after the 20’s. In my opinion there needs to be some recession (NW1.5-2) for you to look like a proper adult, again just my opinion.

If you’ve noticed, MGK has rocked various hair styles since his hair transplant which accomplishes the whole point to a hair transplant.

true. My hair surgeon said this very thing. She was drawing the line of my potential hair line and said she didn’t want to come too low because it would be too obvious, wouldn’t look natural.

bucksins6x

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That's literally the perfect transplant. Dense but still norwood 2 leaving enough donor hair for the future.

Sseoud86

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it bad or is it just me? His hairline still looks bad and he wasn’t really a nw7 when he got it covered up either. I’ve seen pics of hair dead on and you could legit see red scalp through his entire head like his hair was see through.

View attachment 144065

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBwUed6Jlzr/?igshid=j4zwt6sgh1h2 You can see it here really bad where it’s bleeding through where the natural and transplanted hair meets.

View attachment 144066He got a transplant and went from a nw3 to a nw2

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5K1xzOKodZ/?igshid=e14lcbxp77eq

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bye9ZaLCakD/?igshid=1gu1nuuoquwrhreally unnatural shape

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwKrv6EHrrS/?igshid=1tsfqe41dop7y looks like it’s halfway to nw7 here

View attachment 144067

I think he might just not care but damn he went through with the transplant. I figured being a minor celebrity without a full nw7 you would get a transplant that looks fire but damn that’s scary. I could only find one pic pointing straight at his head and all you could see was red scalp underneath a layer of thin hair. I think his hair loss is so aggressive he needs to do dutasteride for a year before even getting one done but he might of got side effects from the meds and just said f*** it and waiting to see how long the transplant lasts.

Kinda scary I always assumed a transplant would always look decent like Elon musks. I don’t even listen to his music I just noticed his hair transplant is really weird and falling apart.

I think it would look better if he just didn’t even go for the really low widows peak thing and just went for a more flat one. Does he have a really bad surgeon or something?
Are you retarded? That's a great transplant.

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Eminem is trash? lol what you talking about, you can say his music is not your style, but calling him trash? He is one of the greatest artists of this generation (definitely the best rapper)

Best rapper perhaps, but that's such a low art form. I don't even consider it art, it's just retards attempting poetry. Sorry dude, but when you grow up and get into things like Beethoven and Robert Frost, rap is just juvenile trash.

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kid? I could be your father dumbasss, did you ever wonder where your mom is leaving late at night?
It is very sad that you are an "adult". Your last two replies in this thread are nothing but clear evidence that you should not be refered to as a grown man, nor anyone should take your advices as you are mentally unstable and childish.

You could have saved yourself from embarrasment and claim that you're a teen.
Hope no one ends up like you.