Anyone Else Notice Mgk Got A Really Bad Transplant?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is very sad that you are an "adult". Your last two replies in this thread are nothing but clear evidence that you should not be refered to as a grown man, nor anyone should take your advices as you are mentally unstable and childish.

You could have saved yourself from embarrasment and claim that you're a teen.
Hope no one ends up like you.

Lmao, is that supposed to make me feel bad or? Wtf is wrong with some of you that you really think that your opinions actually matter lmao, i really don't get it.... And call me dad from now on, don't be disrespectful, kid

baba_yaga

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, is that supposed to make me feel bad or? Wtf is wrong with some of you that you really think that your opinions actually matter lmao, i really don't get it.... And call me dad from now on, don't be disrespectful, kid
My intention is not to make you feel bad, as I dont think anyone here can do it as you think you are mentally strong. My intention is to let others see how your mentality is and your level of understanding and tolerance.

My opinion does not matter, nor does yours.

don't be disrespectful
You’re the last one who should say it, “adult”.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
My intention is not to make you feel bad, as I dont think anyone here can do it as you think you are mentally strong. My intention is to let others see how your mentality is and your level of understanding and tolerance.

My opinion does not matter, nor does yours.

You’re the last one who should say it, “adult”.

That's it i'm calling your mom, your gonna get a good spanking

roondog7984

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is it bad or is it just me? His hairline still looks bad and he wasn’t really a nw7 when he got it covered up either. I’ve seen pics of hair dead on and you could legit see red scalp through his entire head like his hair was see through.

View attachment 144065

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBwUed6Jlzr/?igshid=j4zwt6sgh1h2 You can see it here really bad where it’s bleeding through where the natural and transplanted hair meets.

View attachment 144066He got a transplant and went from a nw3 to a nw2

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5K1xzOKodZ/?igshid=e14lcbxp77eq

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bye9ZaLCakD/?igshid=1gu1nuuoquwrhreally unnatural shape

https://www.instagram.com/p/BwKrv6EHrrS/?igshid=1tsfqe41dop7y looks like it’s halfway to nw7 here

View attachment 144067

I think he might just not care but damn he went through with the transplant. I figured being a minor celebrity without a full nw7 you would get a transplant that looks fire but damn that’s scary. I could only find one pic pointing straight at his head and all you could see was red scalp underneath a layer of thin hair. I think his hair loss is so aggressive he needs to do dutasteride for a year before even getting one done but he might of got side effects from the meds and just said f*** it and waiting to see how long the transplant lasts.

Kinda scary I always assumed a transplant would always look decent like Elon musks. I don’t even listen to his music I just noticed his hair transplant is really weird and falling apart.

I think it would look better if he just didn’t even go for the really low widows peak thing and just went for a more flat one. Does he have a really bad surgeon or something?

It is you. It is very much you.

What on earth are you talking about?

King Norwood

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Kid? I could be your father dumbasss, did you ever wonder where your mom is leaving late at night?
Tom I see u going crazy at trannies in the hormonal route thread for like 2 yrs.
From one straight guy to another, are u sure u don't want to copulate with the transformers and are ashamed of it, so u lash out at them every opportunity u get?
It's kinda looking sus bro.
Get therapy

abovedagame

Experienced Member
Reaction score
WTF op, his transplant is actually very good. To be clear he got two. His first one was lacking but his second one is fantastic. He’s now getting roles in movies and shows since his last transplant.