Any styling product that gives the thick & wet look but

Losingmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for a styling product that can give the wet & thick look a bit and not seperate the hair like gel does? thanks

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Jonathan Dirt Texturizing paste. Not a super wet look but more of a dirty hair look and it does thicken without being sticky. I liked it but I am not too crazy for the "wet" look. I prefer Paul Mitchell spray wax and some American Crew forming cream which gives more of a matted look.

pacinom

Reaction score
Doctorhouse,

You seem to be quite knowledgeable and/or experience with styling products for thin hair. Do you have any Hair spray recommendations ?

I have used Jasons Thin to Thick and it works quite well. and I also have aveda which makes my hair a little unmanageable. Do you recommend any other thickening spray ? I am a diffuse thinner with thinning in the middle front.

king-

Experienced Member
Reaction score
pacinom said:
Doctorhouse,

You seem to be quite knowledgeable and/or experience with styling products for thin hair. Do you have any Hair spray recommendations ?

I have used Jasons Thin to Thick and it works quite well. and I also have aveda which makes my hair a little unmanageable. Do you recommend any other thickening spray ? I am a diffuse thinner with thinning in the middle front.

just curious are you on finasteride? and is respond well to your diffuse thinning? ( sorry to change the topic)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Pacinom, I think Paul Mitchell makes great products. I would try their spray wax which is very similar to hair spray but not as sticky. Just be care not too spray to much on.

pacinom

Reaction score
king- said:
pacinom said:
Doctorhouse,

just curious are you on finasteride? and is respond well to your diffuse thinning? ( sorry to change the topic)

Fortunately and thankfully, Yes. been on it for 3 years. finasteride works well for diffuse thinners.

Losingmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
damn ya hacked my thread. whats up with that. I'm still open to know about any other hair styling product that gives a moderate wet look or shine with out making the scalp more visible , weighting down the hair, and a gel that doesn't make hair binds together in clusters.