Another New Hairloss Treatement For Mice Found

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You know friend .Just abt a year ago or two when I had head full of thick hair.Life was so good .I was so confident.Now after losing density and balding just at age of 20 it isn't same like before

JirenTheGrey

My Regimen
Reaction score
Science finds endless ways to improve mice - ways to regrow hair, extend their age, increase their physical performance, intellect, repair their spinal cords, and even regrow their limbs. Some mad scientist should combine all these treatments into one strain of super mouse, then set them free to surplant humanity as the dominant species on the planet, Secret of Nimh-style.
As someone who occasionally works within test labs, it's not always so fun for them. We also give them HIV and every other infection you can possibly think of lmao. But yeah, hoping we can get some more sh*t moving for humans

Heat06

Established Member
Reaction score
I confirm, my sex life went away with my hair and my confidence, luckily i never took Propecia so my dick still works, gotta see the glass half full.

I take 0.5mg of Propecia and my dong works just fine. Not sure how much of an effect the drug has had result wise, but it’s safe to assume it’s slowing down my hair loss.

Life is about choices, you clearly are choosing to let nature run it’s course and go bald. That’s a YOU problem. Have you ever even tried Propecia at a lower dose? It’s better than nothing...

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I confirm, my sex life went away with my hair and my confidence, luckily i never took Propecia so my dick still works, gotta see the glass half full.

Its not only abt women alone.Its abt social life.It sucks to see your friends hair full of head and guys older than u much older still having thick hair

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It blows my mind that some people have a hard time with "George Costanza and Voldemort aren't sexy"

As someone who occasionally works within test labs, it's not always so fun for them. We also give them HIV and every other infection you can possibly think of lmao. But yeah, hoping we can get some more sh*t moving for humans

Buddy, get somebody at the lab to put Choi's peptide sequence into a peptide synthesizer

Last edited:

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Propecia saved me 9 years. It gave me some hair for at at least 9 years. The hair wasn't super thick I couldn't do much with it but it was there. I had a good run fellas. But its effects are Waning. 43 yrs old with about 50% of hmy original hair I'll take that. But no doubt it affects me everyday because I see it dropping faster and faster and now the grey setting in so quickly. This f*****g disease has changed my life in more ways than I ever thought possible
In my twenties in early 30s always held on to the thought of Hope. That hope would be right around the corner to make me feel like I was a kid again. Hope is not coming, not in time for me

@GeraltOfRivia

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Propecia saved me 9 years. It gave me some hair for at at least 9 years. The hair wasn't super thick I couldn't do much with it but it was there. I had a good run fellas. But its effects are Waning. 43 yrs old with about 50% of hmy original hair I'll take that. But no doubt it affects me everyday because I see it dropping faster and faster and now the grey setting in so quickly. This f*****g disease has changed my life in more ways than I ever thought possible
In my twenties in early 30s always held on to the thought of Hope. That hope would be right around the corner to make me feel like I was a kid again. Hope is not coming, not in time for me

Tried Dutasteride???

ThinningPatience

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don’t get all these guys saying they can’t get sex because of their hair?

The only thing stopping you is your own head...
Iam not into whining but baldness lower your chances significantly. (And decrease your options of course)

Last edited:

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was turned down on multiple occasionS for being bald and the ladies were pretty honest about it, they want a man with hair.
I literally had a girl in a guild on an online game ask me if I wanted a long distance thing with her (I didn't but still) until I told her I was bald and she became totally disinterested lmao it was like night and day

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was turned down on multiple occasionS for being bald and the ladies were pretty honest about it, they want a man with hair.

Damn. Honesty and truth are supposed to be uplifting and enlightening but the truth here is painful as f***. Sorry to hear that, man.