Another Microneedling Study With Incredible Results

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol you should be banned for your own good. This is one of the most idiotic comments i ever read. @Armando Jose level of broscience

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/27717019/

BACKGROUND: Many studies have reported that androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia) might be a risk factor for cardiovascular disorders, and the association of Androgenetic Alopecia with dyslipidaemia has been studied. However, the results were controversial and previous meta-analyses had several critical limitations.

OBJECTIVE: We performed a meta-analysis to clarify whether Androgenetic Alopecia patients have abnormal lipid profiles.

METHODS: A literature search was performed using the MEDLINE, EMBASE, The Cochrane Library and KOREA MED databases.

RESULTS: We pooled 19 observational studies and performed a meta-analysis to compare serum total cholesterol, serum triglyceride (TG), low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol and high-density lipoprotein (HDL) and the cholesterol levels between Androgenetic Alopecia and control groups. The serum total cholesterol, TG and LDL cholesterol levels were significantly higher in the Androgenetic Alopecia group than in the control group, and the standardized mean differences were 0.377 (95% confidence interval [CI]: 0.182-0.572, P < 0.001), 0.426 (95% CI: 0.164-0.688, P = 0.001) and 0.450 (95% CI: 0.171-0.728, P = 0.002) respectively. In addition, HDL cholesterol level was significantly lower in the Androgenetic Alopecia group than in the control group, and the standardized mean difference was -0.248 (95% CI: -0.472 to -0.023, P = 0.030).

CONCLUSIONS: Androgenetic Alopecia patients showed statistically significant abnormal lipid profiles, and this might partly explain the association between Androgenetic Alopecia and cardiovascular diseases.

© 2016 European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
DHT sensitive hair theory is still sounds plausible to me but I can't overlook the other studies which pointing toward the conclusion that male pattern baldness is indication something systemically wrong in entire body, reduced overall physical and psychological fitness.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
A sticky blood which can't flow through capillaries that the main problem. The dht clogged in scalp need to be washed out which doesn't happen if the blood is sticky and causing narrow vessels. That why massage helps to grow some hair but we need good drainage of dht and other inflammatory cytokines.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
A sticky blood which can't flow through capillaries that the main problem. The dht clogged in scalp need to be washed out which doesn't happen if the blood is sticky and causing narrow vessels. That why massage helps to grow some hair but we need good drainage of dht and other inflammatory cytokines.

massage also can mobilize hardened and oxidized sebum

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
But thats has nothing to do with Androgenetic Alopecia, that happens with physical injury. DHT levels arent really relevant in most cases, its about DHT sensitivity. You really know little about Androgenetic Alopecia.

Cant reply right now but almost all youre saying is laughable stupid. Will show you that step by step.

About the cheap psychology, lol.
Unproven dht sensitivity, that's laughable. Ignore how dht works to hold a theory that never had an explanation

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
@benjt

That paper is from the journal Medical Hypothesis. Its a joke you cite this as evidence.

I will read it later nonetheless.

In the meantime, i would like to ask: how do you armonise skull expansion and diffuse thinning with "safe zone" miniaturisation? Thats far from galea reach my man and its reported to be quite common for diffuse thinners to have miniaturised hair on donor areas aswell.

And also why explanted scalp hair follicles growth is suppresed in vitro when exposed to testosterone? The "chronic scalp tension" doesnt really fit here...

Waiting for your response man
Yeah I think the galea aspect is bullshit, probably so Rob at PHH can sell his specific massage regime instead of telling people how to reverse fibrosis with something like taurine

Notreallyhere

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think this technology uses heat to create wounds and that is always a bad idea. The technology uses "energy" to create wounds but that is just a fancy word for burning holes into the scalp. I'll choose cold metal wounding of "energy" anyday.
yes cauterising effect is not a natural wound. i beleave this study was a way glaming up needling to make it more expensive and outside general public at home means

Ayr9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My god, so much nonsense...

I dont even bother to discuss with charlatans anymore but i would do an exception here.

I want a citation to at least one study showing inflammation is upstream DHT. An androgenetic alopecia study, of course.

@Mandar kumthekar maybe you can help your friend with the task.

Attachments

• 1-s2.0-S0306987717310411-gr3 (1).jpg
    1-s2.0-S0306987717310411-gr3 (1).jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 276

SuperDPAsteve

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You are doing a false opposition here. DHT its the main upstream signal triggering a cascade of molecular events that leads to increased inflammation, decreased blow flow, etc. Its not an hypothesis, its proven to be the main mediator of MPHL by thousands of studies.

Skin disruption techniques in the end are "cell repopulation" therapies and overexpressing certain signaling patways during its process enhace its hair regeneration effect. We can say with microneedling we're trying to reset the skin conditions prior to the state were androgens damaged hair stem cells.

This. DHT damage can be overcome with blood flow and inflammation control but it’s daddy DHT that sets the show in motion

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why daddy DHT is biased? Why does it kills hair on top but not from sides? I think tissue damage and inflammation is Paramount caused by skull expansion mediated by dht .

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why daddy DHT is biased? Why does it kills hair on top but not from sides? I think tissue damage and inflammation is Paramount caused by skull expansion mediated by dht .

Hair at the donor area is less sensitive to DHT ? To test this, just take the hair follicles from side and the top, submerge it in DHT, see how fast they miniaturize ? Any researcher did this before ? Just my thinking.