ANOTHER JOHNNY DEPP PIC

Jack_the_Lad

Established Member
Reaction score
For some reason It's never been my fantasy to do a girl in the ***, the only reason that I could think of doing a girls *** would be a because it's a form of contraception, and you might have to let the little guy lose somewhere.

sonicthehedgehog I'm not a big fan of lesbians either.

sonicthehedgehog

Established Member
Reaction score
Jack_the_Lad said:
For some reason It's never been my fantasy to do a girl in the ***, the only reason that I could think of doing a girls *** would be a because it's a form of contraception, and you might have to let the little guy lose somewhere.

sonicthehedgehog I'm not a big fan of lesbians either.

Hahaha, great reasoning. ;)

And...I'm not either.

Pirate Commander F.B.

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey I'm a big fan of gays, as long as they stay away from my woman.

Although that one time some guy grabbed my butt in the sauna was pretty disgusting.

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
chuckie i think your barking up the wrong tree, in the literal sense :wink:

im pretty sure most men who give a*** do it solely because an *** is tighter than a pussy..no intention to sound vulgar.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
youngguy_uk said:
im pretty sure most men who give a*** do it solely because an *** is tighter than a pussy
Gardener's isn't. Cassin told me.

HairLossTalk.com

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm starting to wonder about some of you guys. :paranoid:

occamsrazor

Reaction score
chuckie said:
Just thought I would give you guys a girl's perspective on the whole gay thing.....If you say that fudge packing is just disgusting than why are all men so facinated with doing it up the butt with girls? could this be a manifestation of your homosexual instincts? :lol:

The only thing that seems to be manifesting here is the gross display of insecurity by some men that are probably not only homophobic, but narrow minded as well. For those of you so worried about a gay man hitting on you... some of you will never be that lucky. Regardless, people will respect you more if you learn to accept others for who they are, and stand up for the right of every human being to express themselves freely. We should be especially free to express ourselves with regard to love, since there seems to be so little of it going around these days. Quit being so judgmental, grow up, and join the rest of us in reality.

Jack ITB

Reaction score
occamsrazor said:
The only thing that seems to be manifesting here is the gross display of insecurity by some men that are probably not only homophobic, but narrow minded as well. For those of you so worried about a gay man hitting on you... some of you will never be that lucky.

Well I have been that lucky. And he got lucky too, when he dropped me off I asked him to come in for a drink and we had lots of hot sweaty mansex and penis play. I didn't know what happened... I just talked to a gay man, and BOOM, I was gay. It's contagious like that. So, unless you want to end up like me, a straght man who is gay against his will, I advise you to NEVER talk to gay people. Don't be nice to them. If they look at you in the eyes, or if you come within 20 feet of them, then you will become gay too.