Another Depressing Thread About Being Depressed

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Now you are outright lying in order to protect thy fair maiden. I've never abused @Georgie , in fact she has insulted me multiple times, but no one was there to white knight me. I wonder why..

Onto your moronic whataboutism, if my mother was attention whoring and you expressed it then I'd probably agree with you, same deal if she was a literal wh***.

Drill this thing down into your head, morons don't need a valid reason to label any women a wh***. They would find any reason or create one. There would be many who would label her that, just for not covering her face with veil. Hope you won't agree with them.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol i think the only way to truly forget about baldness besides fixing the actual issue is thinking about something else negative

i havent even thought about baldness lately because other bad sh*t in my life thats overtaken it

going directly against the negativity with positivity is impossible and stupid because there isn't anything positive. but focusing on something else negative is using the same part of your mind that makes you feel bad about hair loss. go with the flow, not against it

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
My ex-ex-gf was balding worse than Georgie, but all the boys were interested in her and sadly she didn't have a problem finding a partner after our relationship ended either, or we would still be together otherwise.
I'd get psychological help, if you haven't yet, you are developping BDD.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tonight I want to be dead.

I can’t take this melodrama seriously. You’re an 8/10 with barely perceptible hair loss. You’re unhappy because you live a vacuous existence void of responsibility. Go and have some children, nothing makes women happier than that.

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I can’t take this melodrama seriously. You’re an 8/10 with barely perceptible hair loss. You’re unhappy because you live a vacuous existence void of responsibility. Go and have some children, nothing makes women happier than that.
She already said she has menopause at 21..

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
this whole thread is what this chick was lf, attention and validation

shes not balding like males do, might be difusin slightly

still chicks dominate dating market regardless of how they look, still chicks have life on easy mode, still there are always gona be whiteknights irl like the guy in the thread ready to give everythin to undeserving sl*ts

jfl @ life

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

still chicks dominate dating market regardless of how they look, still chicks have life on easy mode, still there are always gona be whiteknights irl like the guy in the thread ready to give everythin to undeserving sl*ts

jfl @ life
Honestly, I just want my hair back. I dont care about anything/anyone else.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Drill this thing down into your head, morons don't need a valid reason to label any women a wh***. They would find any reason or create one. There would be many who would label her that, just for not covering her face with veil. Hope you won't agree with them.
Conveniently ignoring half of my post. Nice.

Again, you are lying saying that I abused @Georgie , because in your delusional white knight mind the only thing that matters is defending thy fair maiden as if she’s incapable of doing so herself. If anyone has gotten abused that would be me, she has insulted me multiple times, but no one was there to defend me of course. I need to use heavier drugs for hairloss and kill my dick and grow tits for that to happen, I guess.

If someone called my mother a wh*** for some bullshit reason why would I care if it’s obvious that she’s not to anyone with half a brain?
Your whataboutism is ridiculous, I can’t believe you think this is a good point.

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Again, you are lying saying that I abused @Georgie , because in your delusional white knight mind the only thing that matters is defending thy fair maiden as if she’s incapable of doing so herself. If anyone has gotten abused that would be me, she has insulted me multiple times, but no one was there to defend me of course. I need to use heavier drugs for hairloss and kill my dick and grow tits for that to happen, I guess.

If someone called my mother a wh*** for some bullshit reason why would I care if it’s obvious that she’s not to anyone with half a brain?
Your whataboutism is ridiculous, I can’t believe you think this is a good point.

If you won't fight with the person who call your mom a wh*** than yes your argument with me is justified irrespective of whether I find you a person with half a brain or not even that.

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

jfl @ life

Relentless hounding. Hunting in packs.
This much poison against a single person (whether m/f) by a half a dozen people.
And than even a single voice taking exception to this is a white knight. Dude now she has left the forum, even now attack mode is on. Would never understand how this is possible for any decent human being.

genetically_cursed

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Relentless hounding. Hunting in packs.
This much poison against a single person (whether m/f) by a half a dozen people.
And than even a single voice taking exception to this is a white knight. Dude now she has left the forum, even now attack mode is on. Would never understand how this is possible for any decent human being.
u r like 19, init?

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you won't fight with the person who call your mom a wh*** than yes your argument with me is justified irrespective of whether I find you a person with half a brain or not even that.
Low IQ response. What kind of neanderthal would have to resort to a fight just because some random said something mean? And do you put an attention wh*** on the internet at the same level as your own mother? Has she ever even replied to you? and you still ignore the first part of my message lmao
maxresdefault.jpg

abra

My Regimen
Reaction score

What kind of like life creature this hideous man is? Won't fight with person who would call your mom a wh***? Typical internet bully who is a outright pussy in real life.

MorningGlory

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of like life creature this hideous man is? Won't fight with person who would call your mom a wh***? Typical internet bully who is a outright pussy in real life.

You have the syntax of an Arab or Israeli. If it’s the former it’s not a surprise you want to fight over words. Some random calling your mother a wh*** is not worth fighting over unless there are other aggravating factors. It’s such a redundant discussion because the context in which that unlikely event would happen are so varied.

abra

My Regimen
Reaction score
You have the syntax of an Arab or Israeli. If it’s the former it’s not a surprise you want to fight over words. Some random calling your mother a wh*** is not worth fighting over unless there are other aggravating factors. It’s such a redundant discussion because the context in which that unlikely event would happen are so varied.

On the contrary I find Patrick and his cabal to belong to same place who fap relentlessly after seeing a white woman and than call her wh*** for they think they have angered their God.

abra

My Regimen
Reaction score
Low IQ response. What kind of neanderthal would have to resort to a fight just because some random said something mean? And do you put an attention wh*** on the internet at the same level as your own mother? Has she ever even replied to you? and you still ignore the first part of my message lmao
View attachment 91088

Oh boy someone is really triggered for calling his mom a W***** , but is denying at the same time. Going round and round with same response.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jez there are some proper knobheads on here! Guys we are not in the primary school playground some of you really need to have a word with yourselves. Calling somebody a wh*** is not ok in whatever context, especially when it is unwarranted. We come on here to discuss our issues around hair loss not to be insulted for no reason.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Besides insults only sting if there’s some truth to them. Calling my mother a wh*** would be like saying that my nose is huge when it isn’t, it’s just ridiculous. For @abra to have to fight over it then I guess there’s some truth there, tough luck.

Fkdup

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
View attachment 91088

Well calling others white knight + ad infinitum red pill theory is kind of only weapons, the pseudo intellectuals tards here have. Well you thought calling others wh*** is OK even in real life ,so I just have you a thought of your own medicine. Besides I have seen you ganging up with others on that girl enough times with umpteen personal attacks. In no mood to search for all that.
Anyway you clearly are rattled about that W**** thing now. Feels good not because it made you feel sh*t, but because I get it that you are taking exception to it.