anger when looking at hair in the mirror

G

IBM said:
In Western society the unatrative girl have tons of average boys chasing her.

So true, of course, this fact is usually ignored by people who give the advice to "just go out and get laid".

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Get drunk and get an ugly b**ch then.

It's still a hole. And any hole is the goal :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
IBM said:

So true, of course, this fact is usually ignored by people who give the advice to "just go out and get laid".

Always some excuse :roll: plenty of average or ugly guys have scored with average or quite hot girls. Maybe not often but if you dont ever try you wont get anything.

G

s.a.f said:
Taugenichts said:
IBM said:

Always some excuse :roll: plenty of average or ugly guys have scored with average or quite hot girls. Maybe not often but if you dont ever try you wont get anything.

saf, this guy is so funny. taugenichts is so funny. he always has excuses but never ceases to discuss his large penis or large amounts of money.

i have yet to see this mythical world these guys live in where loads of average looking or hot guys are chasing ugly girls. maybe to have sex with them because most guys will have sex with anything, but certainly not for relationships generally. if you listened to these guys then you would think that there is a massive shortage of women out there so the girls can pick and choose. statistics actually disprove that becuase there are many more unmarried women than men, especially in their 30s and 40s.

these people are just too obsessed with looks and appearances and being perfect. they need to work on their personality issues instead of trying to get abrad pitt body. i have some fat on me, i'm not perfect looking, my top lip curls up when i smile, and i still have success with women.

s.a.f

Reaction score
The thing with Taug is he wants perfection in life and anything less is not worth bothering with. He could lead a normal life if he tried but he'll just piss his life away crying because he does'nt fall into the best looking catagory.

IBM

Reaction score
Jayman and saf: I'm not an hole hunter. I want something i like not anything i can score. As i said being with a girl that i dislike makes me nausea, vomits and indisgetion. That's the way i am. I've said both of you, to all forum and even my mom who tries to engage me on those stupid and useless indian ways between families.

If i marry like that i'll make sure that i'll have a box of v**** and Renin as a wedding gift to cause a big and humiliating scandal.

G

s.a.f said:
The thing with Taug is he wants perfection in life and anything less is not worth bothering with. He could lead a normal life if he tried but he'll just piss his life away crying because he does'nt fall into the best looking catagory.

i wonder how many germans with hair loss feel like taugenichts does. perhaps these perfection feelings are left over from world war II.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ya daft racist.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
IBM said:
s.a.f said:
Why dont you two just go and get laid, find a girl who cares if you love her or not, dont think about it just get and do it, trust me it will be good for your emotinal and rational state of mind.

Go out and get laid. That's so simple. Well i dont want to get laid by a random girl but someone i know and love. I dont want to get an indigestion or nausea.
And face it: very very very unatractive girls chase boys. In Western society the unatrative girl have tons of average boys chasing her.

IBM, im confused...are you trying to say that ugly girls chase boys...and that ugly girls have a lot of average guys chasing them?

s.a.f

Reaction score
I think he's trying to say that its easy for a girl to get sex no matter how good or bad looking she is because men will take anything available whilst women are more choosy and will not lower their standards.
IBM, Taug are you saving your virginity for the love of your life? You could still get laid in the meantime whilst you continue looking for her.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
I think he's trying to say that its easy for a girl to get sex no matter how good or bad looking she is because men will take anything available whilst women are more choosy and will not lower their standards.
IBM, Taug are you saving your virginity for the love of your life? You could still get laid in the meantime whilst you continue looking for her.

s.a.f ur the voice of reason on this site....haha

s.a.f

Reaction score
Someone has to be.