anger when looking at hair in the mirror

IBM

Reaction score
JayMan said:
what would happen if dutasteride didn't stop taug's loss and he really did hit NW3 within a year or so. i'm not hoping it happens but it would be interesting to see the reaction.

The reaction would be more whinning. Nothing more then that. He would adapt to a new situation like many of bald man.

Being bald really sucks a lot. It affects all appearance. Worse it affects self-esteem and personality. Though i'm trying to be positive, see things in different perspective, thinking and value of myself than other things i cant be happy being receded and lack of density.

Even some people say that i've strong hair mixed with white hair (something i consider as gorgeous) i feel naked inside. Without long and thick hair i'm nothing.. i dont have confidence.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Yes, wearing a wig is even more humilating, but I see no other way out. Damn, I am only 25 years old........ :cry:

I am only 25 as well! Thinning at such a young age is a horrible thing but it shouldn't be something to get depressed about. Only the frontal part of my head is going bald and to cover it up I just use Toppik. It really makes a difference as when I look at myself whilst wearing Toppik in photos I couldn't notice any thinning whatsoever! So I suggest using the Toppik and getting out there!

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It's amazing how one person can brag so much about his hair, treatments and lack of results, and at the same time, not trying the most proven effective and widespread method of regrowing hair: minoxidil.

It is really, really curious. Maybe some people like to feel bad about themselves?. Like it, somehow, could free them for the responsibility of having a life?. Like "Look at me, I'm a monster, I'm going to live in my room and do nothing, because I have the right to be self indulgent".

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Solo said:
It's amazing how one person can brag so much about his hair, treatments and lack of results, and at the same time, not trying the most proven effective and widespread method of regrowing hair: minoxidil.

It is really, really curious. Maybe some people like to feel bad about themselves?. Like it, somehow, could free them for the responsibility of having a life?. Like "Look at me, I'm a monster, I'm going to live in my room and do nothing, because I have the right to be self indulgent".

I think you might have a point here.

Hairloss might be an excuse for some people. It's certainly no reason to miss out on a full life.

I can't count how many people I know who are losing their hair but are otherwise sucessful people. They're all around me, and that includes a couple of women with thinning hair (how bad is that?)

Losing hair sucks but it's not the end of the world and worse things could happen.

If you want to regrow hair, Taug, get on the foam.

antonio666

Reaction score
you think taug enjoys it?i think not,anyone who thinks he enjoys it as lost all the humanity in my opinion,and deserve to die

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
stampede said:
Solo said:

I think you might have a point here.

Hairloss might be an excuse for some people. It's certainly no reason to miss out on a full life.

I can't count how many people I know who are losing their hair but are otherwise sucessful people. They're all around me, and that includes a couple of women with thinning hair (how bad is that?)

Losing hair sucks but it's not the end of the world and worse things could happen.

If you want to regrow hair, Taug, get on the foam.

For me it's just an explanation for the mistery: Guy is worried by hairloss/Guy is NOT using foam.

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
you think taug enjoys it?i think not,anyone who thinks he enjoys it as lost all the humanity in my opinion,and deserve to die

No sh*t!!

What form of death should I expect?. Wrath of God?. An avenging angel with a flame sword?. Taliban rage?. The Spanish Inquisition? A horrible and painful disease?.

Please confirm me exactly what kind of morally deserved death I'm facing.

You'll understand that there's no way I'm going to dress the same for facing God Almighty as for lying in my bed in utterly pain, so I'll need to go shopping before and arrange the dates.

G

person said:
Your signature is irrelevant because you have been posting as usual saying how your life isn't worth living so I assumed that you read my post and couldn't be bothered to answer.

I am still posting, but usually reading only a few posts.
I have now changed my decision and I am gonna try minoxidil in a few months. I mean, the sides are reversible and I am gonna start very slowly and only apply it to the temples and the crown first. Will see how it develops. For now my aim is to stop my hair loss with dutasteride. Only if my hairline starts receding again I will jump on the foam earlier.

To the others who are trying to make a faker out of me: I have had a total loss of libido since on finasteride. How many of you would accept that? I assume those who doubt my problems and my desperation would be quick to come here and whine like: "Oh my god, it is so terrible, I feel no more like a man." I never complained of any sexual sides since I am willing to sacrify almost anything for my hair. And you guys doubt my love for it...... :-x

stampede

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I personally am fine with the reduced libido. I always thought I was best as an asexual and appreciate that side effect of the finasteride I'm taking.

BTW - I have nothing against women or sex, so far as that applies to other blokes... but sexual feelings are something I'd just rather not have.

As always... YMMV :)

Taug... get on the foam mate :wink: you'll be glad you did :)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
person said:
Your signature is irrelevant because you have been posting as usual saying how your life isn't worth living so I assumed that you read my post and couldn't be bothered to answer.

I have now changed my decision and I am gonna try minoxidil in a few months. I mean, the sides are reversible and I am gonna start very slowly and only apply it to the temples and the crown first. Will see how it develops. For now my aim is to stop my hair loss with dutasteride. Only if my hairline starts receding again I will jump on the foam earlier.

To the others who are trying to make a faker out of me: I have had a total loss of libido since on finasteride. How many of you would accept that? I assume those who doubt my problems and my desperation would be quick to come here and whine like: "Oh my god, it is so terrible, I feel no more like a man." I never complained of any sexual sides since I am willing to sacrify almost anything for my hair. And you guys doubt my love for it...... :-x

cut off your balls and your hair should grow...

docj077

Reaction score
antonio666 said:

Those who are incapable of accepting their hair loss are doomed to a far worse fate than death in this life...

...depression and loneliness.

If you are unable to accept it, then you have lost one of the key aspects of your humanity, which is the realization that you are an imperfect being and there is absolutely nothing that you can do about it...ever. This realization is required in order to attain a sense of personal satisfaction with oneself physically, emotionally, and mentally. You are born imperfect and you will die imperfect.

Get used to it.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
Taugenichts said:
person said:

no it wont grow...your hair loss will stop though.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
ginald said:
hair today gone tomorrow said:
RaginDemon said:
Taugenichts said:
person said:

no it wont grow...your hair loss will stop though.

hairloss also stops when you die....you keep what hair you had and it carries on growing

aint that another kick in the head!!

somebody's having a joke.

of course it stops when you die....are your balls still producing test when you are dead? lol

G

stampede said:
I personally am fine with the reduced libido. I always thought I was best as an asexual and appreciate that side effect of the finasteride I'm taking.

BTW - I have nothing against women or sex, so far as that applies to other blokes... but sexual feelings are something I'd just rather not have.

As always... YMMV :)

Taug... get on the foam mate :wink: you'll be glad you did :)

Yeah, didn´t believe we are actually brothers in mind. :D I enjoy the loss of libido as well. Being asexual is fine for me since I don´t have the option of having sex.

IBM

Reaction score
Taug we could have sex. There's lot of guys out there that go out to pubs and fun zones and pick random desperate women for a c***.

But I prefer to be assexual than having sex with women i dont know and love.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Why dont you two just go and get laid, find a girl who cares if you love her or not, dont think about it just get and do it, trust me it will be good for your emotinal and rational state of mind.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Why dont you two just go and get laid, find a girl who cares if you love her or not, dont think about it just get and do it, trust me it will be good for your emotinal and rational state of mind.

so true

I can vouch for that cuz I do it a lot lol

IBM

Reaction score
s.a.f said:

Go out and get laid. That's so simple. Well i dont want to get laid by a random girl but someone i know and love. I dont want to get an indigestion or nausea.
And face it: very very very unatractive girls chase boys. In Western society the unatrative girl have tons of average boys chasing her.