Androids/sexdolls Are And Will Remain Cope

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Most famous and beautiful clickbait newscaster of all time is Melissa Theuriau:

9f3dea873b8d914cef8514f4776a4f7f.jpg

Newscaster-198x198.jpg

pic0657.jpg

Some of her beauty is halo from perfect makeup and ideal lighting conditions, but she's undeniably gorgeous.

In her prime:
melissa-theuriau-5.jpg

Amazingly, as if she has dedicated her life to giving hope to ugly guys, she married the small time actor and director/writer Jamel Debbouze, who is probably most famous for being an ethnic guy with a crippled right arm.

BnDHEbYCUAAp-Vy.jpg

Jamel's got a great hairline though. Can't deny that.

Anyway, always an interesting case to me. Haven't fully figured it out. Not sure I have sufficient information. Feel like I'm missing something in her background or his.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most famous and beautiful clickbait newscaster of all time is Melissa Theuriau:

View attachment 72436
View attachment 72437
View attachment 72438

Some of her beauty is halo from perfect makeup and ideal lighting conditions, but she's undeniably gorgeous.

In her prime:
View attachment 72439

Amazingly, as if she has dedicated her life to giving hope to ugly guys, she married the small time actor and director/writer Jamel Debbouze, who is probably most famous for being an ethnic guy with a crippled right arm.

View attachment 72440

Jamel's got a great hairline though. Can't deny that.

Anyway, always an interesting case to me. Haven't fully figured it out. Not sure I have sufficient information. Feel like I'm missing something in her background or his.

No, you don't miss any background intel, i'm French, used to saw them pretty regularly on TV and that's a complete mystery to me too.
No looksmatch, personality theory confirmed i guess
Jamel is a pretty famous guy, he even got his own Stand-up comedy club in Paris, directly inspired from those US ones, he was the first to import it in France, a real smart move
Even if i don't like much his work, he is talented and successfull

Last edited:

Toccata

Banned
Reaction score
The mystery of creation, embodied in the beauty of prime Stacies, desperately Desiring you, cannot ever be replaced.
Sex dolls not impressed with your rhetoric.
Sex_Dolls.jpg

Guy made this doll as a Scarlett Johansen clone but the doll is prettier than Scarlett.
See her hands though; they were made for strangling...
Screen_Shot_2017-12-08_at_4.18.04_PM.png

When you come home late smelling like perfume...
main.gif

She's been one of the top ten highest paid female models in the world.
When the androids look like this, it's game over for meatbags.
Getting close...
Candace2.jpg

Candace.jpg

Humans will do their best to pass for robots.
Getting close...
Real_Girls.jpg

and you won't have unwanted pregnancy.
Life... finds a way.

Screen_Shot_2017-12-08_at_4.03.37_PM.png

Edward Smith, who lives with his current "girlfriend" – a white Volkswagen Beetle named Vanilla
I lost myself on the web again
Marry.jpg

And who the f*** wants to do it during 8 hours!!!! When would I have time to post here you guys, just think before you talk!
After I'm done posting this I'm going to make 8 hours of passionately intense love to my
gorgeous girlfriend babe lying here beside me—don't hate the playah; hate the game. :cool:
Screen_Shot_2017-12-08_at_4.08.19_PM.png

Peace Out Losers.

Last edited:

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
don't you find the androids facial expressions and all a bit creepy? i do

Indeed. But the presenter is kind of a milfy pervert sex symbol in the UK (I'll see things about "Susannah Reid nip slip" "Susannah Reid crosses her legs with flash of thigh) and some of her facial expressions are just as robotic and creepy to me.

So it all kind of balances out really. C'mon pas f*** the robot please.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
hate to say it pas but that robot shows the importance of hair for girls. absolutely no attraction with that bizarre shower cap thing

and lol @Toccata , that first collage of sex dolls i literally thought was real girls for about 5 seconds fuark

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been in movie-love with Vikander since A Royal Affair, this sort of image reminds me of how it is at least considerable to want to f*** a girl with electron pulsating ovaries.

Ex Machina a great movie and part of the point of the movie is to explore whether or not she's fuckable, so it's the official movie of this thread.

shookwun

Reaction score
would rather end it all, and hop ships to some east Asian country.

Worst case scenario.

Diogenes

My Regimen
Reaction score
VR is starting to get pretty good, in a few years you could expect a truly immersive experience with sensors that follow your pupils and two 4k monitors for "lenses".
That, in combination with a sex doll and VR software, could make for a damn impressive compromise while waiting for the sex robots. With customization software you could create a computer generated model of anyone you want, providing you with just the visuals you desire. Auditory feedback is a given, while the doll would take care of the physical contact. Essentially you could be sleeping with a damn near believable simulation of a Victoria's Secret model /just an example/, only, dolls can't move themselves so she would be quite unresponsive. But I guess it could be explained away with her being asleep.

Yes. Whilst alarmist are making a big fuss about tech that doesn't exist yet, They'll be blind-sided by the disruption VR will have in the interim.

I can certainly see outlets like lap dancing or titty bars in decline once the tech matures. Undateables will simply have to to ask themselves if they woyuld rather have a virtual 10 rather than a real 3.