Androids/sexdolls Are And Will Remain Cope

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
My bad, still the doll has a prettier face ?

Fair enough, but yeah you seems to have pretty high standards
Just the redundant "fat and ugly chicks" while criticizing some minor flaws like Johansson jawline or Melanie Laurent nasolabial feels f*****g odd in my brain

Yeah I'm f*****g neurotic. Too much obsession over my own looks has triggered me to be overly analytical over other people's as well. Melanie Laurent is so f*****g out of my league it's like criticizing a Lamborghini for being red instead of yellow. It's just my obsessive analytical mind overrunning. I was also just mentioning it to wonder if people think about those things as well. I worry about my own nasolabials constantly. So just like I stare at people's hairlines constantly in public, I pay attention to NL wrinkles/folds as well.

It's not like I'm saying I wouldn't kill to be attractive to girls like that.

As for Scarlett, yeah, I think we'll have to disagree on that, as I genuinely do think that doll has a prettier facial proportion and design than Scarlett. It's not real, so I'm not saying I'd rather date it. The technology is too poor. I'm saying if the uncanny valley could be bridged fully and it was brought to life, that doll would become a top tier Hollywood actress or supermodel with a face like that even better than Scarlett. He did a really good job designing it. And it shows the potential for the future of the technology.

Plus as has been said by others ITT, the doll will never age or get sick of you, or drain you mentally/emotionally, or cheat on you, or leave you, etc. It's a simpler remedy if it can truly work.

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well a couple points:

I have already said my hair problems are essentially solved. The reasons I have stuck around are: (1) To answer peoples' questions about daro or other hair research I have done. When I said repeatedly I was done in the daro thread last month and going to leave, many people asked that I please stay longer to help the continued development, so I have. I spend a lot of time on this site answering peoples' PMs or trying to suggest treatment options for them. (2) I have a freakishly large forehead and a balloon implanted in my scalp to fix this, so even if my hair is growing back it's hard to stop thinking about hair. I am on a fixed timeline as I must expand and get the final surgery done. Even though I am growing back hair it doesn't feel like it's happening fast enough for an ideal final result. I worry every day I delay my surgery the damn thing will burst/leak. (3) I have minimal purpose in life and I like the people here.

For standards, I've never been a huge Scarlett fan. But I would kill to date a girl like her. I don't mean "she's not attractive" - just that she's not my "10", and ironically, I think the guy who made the doll actually overtook her beauty in the process of his artistry, which is wild to me. Pretty much any Hollywood actress is beautiful to me of course. I was watching Chronicles of Shannara until my brain hurt too much to continue and I found Ivana Baquero incredibly beautiful. Been watching Vice Principals lately, and every Madelyn Cline cameo is like crack for me (no I don't expect a girl that beautiful though that's insane). For p*rn I have been watching some WankzVR vids with Uma Jolie in them lately.

When I joined Tinder, I was swiping right on at least 60% of the first 400 girls they showed me (got 0 matches until I used a boost and then got 4). So although my standards are unrealistic for what I can attain, I don't think my standards are much different from most guys. I see beautiful girls all the time on the street and with online dating. It's not like I'm chasing 1/1000. Most slim girls are basically attractive to me, but that eliminates 60%+ of most women already. If I had a greater tolerance for fat/chubby girls my life would be much easier but I can't do it. I can find lots of girls on POF/Match/OKC/Tinder that I would love to date. But probably I am aiming for the top 30% overall. This does make me a legit "standardcel", since I'm nowhere near that caliber physically myself.

I don't think you could call my problems BDD. More accurate would be to call them due to unjustifiably high standards. I have a blatantly abnormal forehead. Despite already having triple jaw surgery once, I need at least 2 more surgeries and 9 more months of braces just to have a normal bite and facial symmetry. Plus I'm short. I don't think it's a mystery why I underperform in dating.

I still hope that fixing my hairline and then fixing my jaws (assuming no catastrophe strikes) will give me a new lease on life. I've committed to both so I will find out in the next 1.5 years. I'm hoping to get my final hair surgery in 3 months and then that will be it for hair for me forever.

Also, people can call me out and call me an a**h** all they want. I really won't mind. I'm pretty hard to offend. I call people out when I think they're being pricks. So definitely have at it. Sometimes it's important for people to tell you you're full of sh*t or you'll believe your own sh*t more than you should.

It wasn't meant to call you an a**h** or a full of sh*t, but rather understands your standards and find some logic in it as a large amount of your posts on top tier women were about pointing out flaws without backing up with your own legit 9-10, but you did give some names finally.
Sure we all have high standards, and i don't find fat/chubby girls attractive neither, but at the point of crippling your sexual life rather than dating 5/10 average lean girls and lower a bit yours is not a good move IMO, i guess my fucked up brain can't process this, and i believe attraction can comes with time and personnality aswell (inb4 you cuck)

About your precense here i didn't say anything about this, everybody makes their own choices and your knowledge helps people in here.
Tinder is a fucked up Lookism anthem anyway

Last edited:

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
It wasn't meant to call you an a**h** or a full of sh*t, but rather understands your standards and find some logic in it as a large amount of your posts on top tier women were about pointing out flaws without backing up with your own legit 9-10, but you did give some names finally.
Sure we all have high standards, and i don't find fat/chubby girls attractive neither, but at the point of crippling your sexual life rather than dating 5/10 average lean girls and lower a bit yours is not a good move IMO, i guess my fucked up brain can't process this, and i believe attraction can comes with time and personnality aswell (inb4 you cuck)

About your precense here i didn't say anything about this, everybody makes their own choices and your knowledge helps people in here.
Tinder is a fucked up Lookism anthem anyway

If I have to pick one 9-10/10 from recent memory, it's without a doubt Madelyn Cline from Vice Principals the past few weeks I've been watching.

Damn near perfect facial structure in my opinion, but not so bland as to be uncharacteristic.

MV5BMjQ2NTE1MTQyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzIwNDkxMDI@._V1_.jpg

^ Screencap doesn't do her justice - she's far more perfect and harmonious in motion. (The three other girls in that shot look like garden trolls by comparison.) But seems she's pretty "unknown" so I can't find any good pics/footage.

593817389_640.jpg

And here she is from Stranger Things with a completely different look:
ZTEtYzczNy00NDQyLWI0OWItNDk1YmVkNmQwOThjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjA0MjY3MzI@._V1_SX864_CR0,0,864,499_AL_.jpg

I prefer the Vice Principals style, but in my opinion either way damn near perfect everything - gorgeous lips, beautiful positive canthal tilt, great symmetry, amazing hairline, and a striking face top to bottom. Neotenous and cute too.

Candise Swanepoel was my previous standard of absolute beauty a few years ago:

Candice-Swanepoel-worked-her-magic-beach.jpg

That one should be self explanatory.

And no, I don't expect girls like this IRL. Unless I plan on paying. Which I don't. Yet. :)

Last edited:

blackg

Reaction score
If I have to pick one 9-10/10 from recent memory, it's without a doubt Madelyn Cline from Vice Principals the past few weeks I've been watching.

Damn near perfect facial structure in my opinion, but not so bland as to be uncharacteristic.

View attachment 72314
^ Screencap doesn't do her justice - she's far more perfect and harmonious in motion. (The three other girls in that shot look like garden trolls by comparison.) But seems she's pretty "unknown" so I can't find any good pics/footage.

View attachment 72315

And here she is from Stranger Things with a completely different look:
View attachment 72316

I prefer the Vice Principals style, but in my opinion either way damn near perfect everything - gorgeous lips, beautiful positive canthal tilt, great symmetry, amazing hairline, and a striking face top to bottom. Neotenous and cute too.

Candise Swanepoel was my previous standard of absolute beauty a few years ago:

View attachment 72317

That one should be self explanatory.

And no, I don't expect girls like this IRL. Unless I plan on paying. Which I don't. Yet. :)
Sorry but that blonde looks like an android.

bridgeburn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't care how much she is paid. She is another ubiquitous platinum-blonde male fantasy.
A clone like all the others. She makes me yawn.
different strokes for different folks

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
She has very small breasts so she can't be a 10

They aren't really, she's just got super low body fat. Not to be confused with "unhealthy" or even verging on unhealthy -as people will often fleetingly say about "stick thin sickly" supermodels, as there are some who are anorexic.

She's really toned and probably at some point put a lot of work in to that, maybe still does, or simply eats right. But if she was of an average woman's size those tits would spring out of nowhere.

They look great anyway. Shakira almost has a flat chest and is still a 10 to me.

Diogenes

My Regimen
Reaction score
They aren't really, she's just got super low body fat. Not to be confused with "unhealthy" or even verging on unhealthy -as people will often fleetingly say about "stick thin sickly" supermodels, as there are some who are anorexic.

She's really toned and probably at some point put a lot of work in to that, maybe still does, or simply eats right. But if she was of an average woman's size those tits would spring out of nowhere.

They look great anyway. Shakira almost has a flat chest and is still a 10 to me.

I want something I can bury my head in and I'm willing to overlook imperfect facial features (not that I have that choice mind) if she had a banging body which includes big bosoms.
We've all seen the genetically gifted with low body fat and ample breast size but these are very rare and I would prefer these over Anjelina Jolie or whatever new flat-chested starlet is the flavour today.

Note, they have to real. Fake (like a bad hair transplant) I can spot and does absolutely nothing to me.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Oh yeah. I've talked to them. My mom for years believed I should be able to date any girl I'd like. Now I've finally convinced her that just because I have a "good personality" or I'm successful doesn't mean girls actually give a f*** about that. She basically said "lower your standards then" to me more recently, which I said I can't (just dated a girl I found unattractive and it was pointless), and she understands why I'm getting surgeries.

My dad thinks any cosmetic surgery is insane. He hit the Norwood hard in his teens and I guess everyone has to cope somehow, so he just came to believe cosmetics don't matter at all.

How do they feel about not getting grandkids?