Androids/sexdolls Are And Will Remain Cope

CopeLikeThePope

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I often see people (incels) claiming how final redemption will come with advancements on sexdolls, I claim this is an incredible cope.

First of all, none of us will get to see solid replacements for real Stacies.

Second of all, even if a 1:1 replica existed, you would still be resorting to the fake, the knockoff, the chinese massproduced sh*t, which would only raise the value of the real deal Stacy.

You can't, under any circumstances, replace the feeling of a beautiful young girl whose is in love with you. Androids will always be the cheap incel replacement. Manufactured by incels, for incels. The mystery of creation, embodied in the beauty of prime Stacies, desperately Desiring you, cannot ever be replaced.

vQHhHmL.gif

fixthis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I often see people (incels) claiming how final redemption will come with advancements on sexdolls, I claim this is an incredible cope.

First of all, none of us will get to see solid replacements for real Stacies.

Second of all, even if a 1:1 replica existed, you would still be resorting to the fake, the knockoff, the chinese massproduced sh*t, which would only raise the value of the real deal Stacy.

You can't, under any circumstances, replace the feeling of a beautiful young girl whose is in love with you. Androids will always be the cheap incel replacement. Manufactured by incels, for incels. The mystery of creation, embodied in the beauty of prime Stacies, desperately Desiring you, cannot ever be replaced.

View attachment 71510

You can't until they actually end up doing it. Not with our current tech but with the way science/technology is advancing who knows where we'll be.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 71510

So what? That's not an option and never will be. I don't aspire to that any more than I aspire to being a Hollywood actor or a NFL quarterback. I don't complain about the fact that I'm not driving a Lamborghini to work every day.

I just want an acceptable solution that is practical and meets my basic needs. I see no reason an advanced sex robot couldn't do that. I just think it will be 50 years before they're any good so who cares.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah dude relevant topic because this is all people talk about.

Great debunking.
Well a lot of people do talk about it

And how tf is a perfect custom made gf gonna be inferior to a disgusting sweating shitting bleeding vomiting vulnerable bitchy biological gf lmao

The biological is inherently inferior, its not just that they will only be matched by artificial gfs, theyll be surpassed

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Same thing applies to guys btw ofc. Perfect Robo chads who will commit and drill you for 8 hours plus lmao

Its just hot dudes dont have the pressure to be clean and stuff like hot girls do

The idea of a hot girl being (literally) dirty is pretty bad, but a hot dude being dirty isnt bad an even adds to their appeal up to a certain point

However im very fickle and prissy so im biased haha

shookwun

Reaction score
my situation is somewhat related as girls like this are usually the only type into me.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sweating in the context of innocent cuddles is where i dont like it haha, especially body oils :p

But then ashy dry skin is bad too damm it! f*** lol

I have to use the perfect amount of soap and frequency of showering to not gross myself out with my own skin lol

f*****g bio meat bag limitations haha

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sweating in the context of innocent cuddles is where i dont like it haha, especially body oils :p

But then ashy dry skin is bad too damm it! f*** lol

I have to use the perfect amount of soap and frequency of showering to not gross myself out with my own skin lol

f*****g bio meat bag limitations haha

Exactly. I don't think there is anything wonderful or special about biological life.

When talking about things like this, I often think about the ending of A.I. (Spielberg movie) and the artificial lifeforms that followed humanity in it. I thought it was a very provocative ending and one not usually emphasized in science fiction. Artificial life has every capacity to be even more kind, caring, fair, and empathetic than humanity. It does not have to be cold.

In my opinion, synthetic life has every potential to be superior to biological life, for all purposes. Certainly it will no doubt be able to surpass any reasonable human standard of beauty.

I would again argue that in many ways a doll like this already has (though there is no movement, the skin will not feel real yet, and this may be a matter of individual taste):

That video has 200 million views on YouTube, so although it may be about personal taste, obviously I'm not the only one who finds it "interesting".

Synthetics will never get old, or wrinkle, or sag, or have body odor, or get sick of you (unless they're programmed to).

I think gender dynamics will be interesting to observe once this technology becomes available. I've always presumed that women will find less use for synthetics than men will, at least initially, but perhaps I am wrong. Tinder has shown us that women are as superficial or more as any man is capable of being.

I wonder @Pasbrillantebrunette , how do you perceive this? Could you happily replace a biological man with a robotic one?

You know, for the 8 hour drillings?

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Exactly. I don't think there is anything wonderful or special about biological life.

When talking about things like this, I often think about the ending of A.I. (Spielberg movie) and the artificial lifeforms that followed humanity in it. I thought it was a very provocative ending and one not usually emphasized in science fiction. Artificial life has every capacity to be even more kind, caring, fair, and empathetic than humanity. It does not have to be cold.

In my opinion, synthetic life has every potential to be superior to biological life, for all purposes. Certainly it will no doubt be able to surpass any reasonable human standard of beauty.

I would again argue that in many ways a doll like this already has (though there is no movement, the skin will not feel real yet, and this may be a matter of individual taste):

That video has 200 million views on YouTube, so although it may be about personal taste, obviously I'm not the only one who finds it "interesting".

Synthetics will never get old, or wrinkle, or sag, or have body odor, or get sick of you (unless they're programmed to).

I think gender dynamics will be interesting to observe once this technology becomes available. I've always presumed that women will find less use for synthetics than men will, at least initially, but perhaps I am wrong. Tinder has shown us that women are as superficial or more as any man is capable of being.

I wonder @Pasbrillantebrunette , how do you perceive this? Could you happily replace a biological man with a robotic one?

You know, for the 8 hour drillings?

This is still really creepy for now, "5 years" guys, "5 years", Japan will get the cure

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is still really creepy for now, "5 years" guys, "5 years", Japan will get the cure

I don't think it's creepy. It's just a doll. But if it could walk, and talk, and participate in sex, and treat me well, I would easily choose that doll over most women I know.

Not five years though. More like 50+ years before that's realistic to expect. This is just a theoretical debate for our generation. It will only become a real one for the next few generations.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it's creepy. It's just a doll. But if it could walk, and talk, and participate in sex, and treat me well, I would easily choose that doll over most women I know.

Not five years though. More like 50+ years before that's realistic to expect. This is just a theoretical debate for our generation. It will only become a real one for the next few generations.

Come on man, this looks like an anime girl, a real weeb fetish here

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh and you will tell me this was not meant in an insulting way??
And who the f*** wants to do it during 8 hours!!!! When would I have time to post here you guys, just think before you talk!

lolwut. :) What was insulting? It was a joke based on a previous joke in the thread. We're just saying these things will be able to supercede the limited sexual function of biological men.

Anyway, you should be happy if anyone would actually believe you have that level of stamina. I think an 8 hour session would be quite an accomplishment. ;)

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Come on man, this looks like an anime girl, a real weeb fetish here

I'm not even into weeb stuff. Never watched anime. What can I say, though, I would love a living doll like that.

VR p**rn already provides me with a great deal of relaxation from fantasy immersion, but the problem with it is the goggles come off and the girl disappears. If she's a robot though, she never disappears. Except perhaps when she's charging.

I 100% believe young men of future generations will not waste hours on Tinder type apps or going to bars/clubs. Their rich parents will just buy them gf bots and they will tell them it's safer, cleaner, and you won't have unwanted pregnancy. And this will be normal.

Not this generation, but in the future sure. Can't see a way around it really. I think it's inevitable.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I 100% believe young men of future generations will not waste hours on Tinder type apps or going to bars/clubs. Their rich parents will just buy them gf bots and they will tell them it's safer, cleaner, and you won't have unwanted pregnancy. And this will be normal.

This is just a huge cope, nothing will replace real prime Stacys, not even top notch SexDolls, this will only be for people who can't have real sex with the ones they are attracted to
Just like dolls today, nothing will change.

Uglyness, shortness and baldness will be genetically correct and remove by then

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
IDK about you Mericans and all but "drilling" sounds a bit insulting to me. It's funny also

I don't get any negative connotations from drilling.

On this subject, purely for education of the non-incels:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Not this generation, but in the future sure. Can't see a way around it really. I think it's inevitable.

That can have a devastating effect on the size of the human population. Babies will disappear.