Androcur Side Effect, I Dont Know What To Do

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I take an androcur (50mg) and I also experience a "frog brain"
and i dont know what to do..
thinking about lower the dosage.

*Sometimes I do not remember things that happened to me the day before.
*Sometimes I try to talk and I can not find the right words As if they had disappeared from my vocabulary.
*I try to find the word I want and I know she is there but I do not remember her.
*Sometimes I think the body works faster than the head
*breast enlargment.

I do not eat so well.
I think it all started a few months after I finished my studies.

Last edited:

Erensar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Androcur is a vicious drug. Super effective to combat male pattern baldness but side effects are really terrible. It is a drug straight from hell.

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lower your dose? I get similar symptoms on finasteride from time to time. It's not severe, but every once in a while I'll just forget what I was doing or I'll have issues recalling names.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on 50mg Androcur and I am currently on 25mg going on almost 5 months now. So far its not helped my hair but I do have quite a few side effects like Infertility, errectile dysfunction, Gyno, very low sex drive and recently thinner/brittle fingernails. Has it helped your hair?

Pixie

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been on 50mg Androcur and I am currently on 25mg going on almost 5 months now. So far its not helped my hair but I do have quite a few side effects like Infertility, errectile dysfunction, Gyno, very low sex drive and recently thinner/brittle fingernails. Has it helped your hair?

Sexual sides are all part of the AA game, so I won't harp about that, but brittle nails should be a cause of concern. That's an early symptom of osteoporosis. Perhaps switching to bica or adding E would be a good idea.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sexual sides are all part of the AA game, so I won't harp about that, but brittle nails should be a cause of concern. That's an early symptom of osteoporosis. Perhaps switching to bica or adding E would be a good idea.
I don't mind osteoporosis, I could be in a legit idubbz video lol. I might try topical Bicalutmide..

Retinoid

My Regimen
Reaction score
I take an androcur (50mg) and I also experience a "frog brain"
and i dont know what to do..
thinking about lower the dosage.

*Sometimes I do not remember things that happened to me the day before.
*Sometimes I try to talk and I can not find the right words As if they had disappeared from my vocabulary.
*I try to find the word I want and I know she is there but I do not remember her.
*Sometimes I think the body works faster than the head
*breast enlargment.

I do not eat so well.
I think it all started a few months after I finished my studies.

There was a guy on here who made a topical Cypro solution and grew a lot of hair back. I would never take oral Cypro but I would use topical if I could guarantee not too much would go systemic. However I would rather just wait for Breezula, which is as powerful as Cypro in terms of anti androgen activity, to come out.