Amazing..... Something Is Happening.

Itsmrdave

Reaction score
I also have this problem, topical minoxidil completely frizzes my hair and makes it damp, not to mention i have to wake up early for it to dry. I'm switching over to oral minoxidil i don't care about sides, i cant stand having to apply it twice a day.
Let us know how the oral minoxidil treats you.

INT

Reaction score
OK so I have used the cream yesterday and the day before that. When I washed my hair today there was a significant drop in the hairs that found their way into the drain... Can't even remember the last time that it was this little... Not saying that this is due to the cream but still... A pleasant surprise:).

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
OK so I have used the cream yesterday and the day before that. When I washed my hair today there was a significant drop in the hairs that found their way into the drain... Can't even remember the last time that it was this little... Not saying that this is due to the cream but still... A pleasant surprise:).

Which cream?

INT

Reaction score
1% Hydrocortisone cream is probably what he's talking about. That's what this thread is about.

Correct. Just applied it again. One fingertip with cream, other hand completely wet, rubbing the water and the cream together made applying it to the hairline quite easy.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Correct. Just applied it again. One fingertip with cream, other hand completely wet, rubbing the water and the cream together made applying it to the hairline quite easy.
So do you think it was the Zix or the Cream? Can you link me to the cream on amazon? How many times are you applying a week? How much do you use?

INT

Reaction score
So do you think it was the Zix or the Cream? Can you link me to the cream on amazon? How many times are you applying a week? How much do you use?

Too early to say anything about that.

The cream cannot be found on amazon, I mentioned the brand a few posts ago, I am in bed now with a hangover. I have used it 3 days out of 4 since unboxing it. I use one drop for both sides of the hairline and one for the mid part.

INT

Reaction score
Let us know how hairloss is when the hydro thins your skin..

Yes I am aware of the often mentioned skin thinning side effect. However, if you look at the actual science vs the skin thinning battle cry the chances of getting this from a a 1% solution of a weak steroid are pretty low. Especially since I am planning on only using it 2 times a week in the future.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Someone knows if mometasone furoate 1% cream works for hair growth?

I have this cream for my eczema

INT

Reaction score
Shedding definitely seems less... Despite taking daily superba butea (natural dht+test booster)

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus christ, when did it get so hard to use online pharmacy? First website was ridiculous to navigate, the 2nd rejected my request as it claims hydrocortisone is not for the treatment of itchy scalp, the 3rd is giving me only 1 tube as it's for 7 day use only.

But in writing that I'm guessing 1 tube actually does a considerable amount of time?

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jesus christ, when did it get so hard to use online pharmacy? First website was ridiculous to navigate, the 2nd rejected my request as it claims hydrocortisone is not for the treatment of itchy scalp, the 3rd is giving me only 1 tube as it's for 7 day use only.

But in writing that I'm guessing 1 tube actually does a considerable amount of time?
I just got mine from amazon lol

dehoha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Interesting thread. To OP and others, when you say hydrocortisone cream, are you referring to prescription strength steroid cream? There is OTC hydrocortisone cream that can be purchased at a local pharmacy without a prescription order. I am thinking creams like Cortizone should work fine here. Please correct me if I am mistaken. Thank you.

https://www.target.com/p/cortizone-...2xGpJSr25fGMGWQGvWgaAlWFEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gents another update. Please compare with my very first photos when created this thread.:) happy chappy...photos taken on wet hair...

Attachments

• IMG_20180106_205645.jpg
    IMG_20180106_205645.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 661

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Gents another update. Please compare with my very first photos when created this thread.:) happy chappy...photos taken on wet hair...
Your results keep coming even on one application a week? Will be starting this tonight.

artursco

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your results keep coming even on one application a week? Will be starting this tonight.

Currently i use Minoxidil liquid (switched from foam a week ago) and still apply hydrocortisone. So I wait untill Minoxidil is dry then I tab some tap water into affected area then I take pea size amount of hydrocortisone and massage it in. All before going to bed. Its dries pretty much fast...and I am done. I do this 2-3 times per week (hydrocortisone application)